>its shock top
>so refreshing
>takes another sip
>so good
>fuck bud light
>pic related

Attached: beertime.jpg (474x474, 62K)

>beer
Men don’t drink "beer" op, that's fucking gay. Everyone knows that real men drink Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri

Pathetic. Wheat beer deserves spices, not fucking orange.
It's totally made by Bud btw. Shit beer is shit

Blue moon is better

But have you ever taken a nice refreshing sip of a cold coca cola orange vanilla
>*Crack*
>*pshh*
>*gulp gulp*
>Yummy

its slightly more malty and less orange

lol FAG. Round here, men drink A L C O H O L I C B E V E R A G E S . Come back when you're no longer a BABY BOY. FAG!

this

What a fucking gay excuse for a beer. Go get fucked op

Please user i just want to keep my body in good condition by not smoking and drinking. Also because my friends love drinking and i think its pointless.

This

You're boy pussy escreates lubricant when you say such things. I'm hard and against you're border.

Are you really advertising your beer on Yea Forums? lmao

Use the right your you pussy. You sound like an ultra fag by the way you type. You use alcohol as a cover up?

I just like the stuff

I disagree. I do like both but feel as if shocktop is not as heavy and thick.

Which beer do you prefer?

This
Shock Top taste like it's made with orange juice you buy at the store.

What spice do you put in it?

Germans usually have it with lemon or orange. It's real good.

Anheuser Busch actually but indeed has spices too...ya dumb fuck

It taste nothing like orange juice

ITT: there' be shillin'

man that sounds good, coke vanilla is already my favorite coke product but with orange , i gotta find it. anyhow been a strong pepsi lover all my life, got a case of 24 sitting in my fridge, well 20 left.

I also like coke vanilla. And when i saw they had orange vanilla i had to try it and i gotta say its one of the best flavors. Especially when cold. Its extremely good. Try it sometime

So you drink soda? Just drink water and eat salad with no dressing, ya douche

>men don’t drink “beer” OP, that’s fucking gay.

I have to agree OP, you’re pretty gay for not drinking piña coladas and shitty hard lemonade.