What do I do Yea Forums my brother sexually abused me when I was younger and it has affected me all through my life for...

What do I do Yea Forums my brother sexually abused me when I was younger and it has affected me all through my life for context we were both underage him two years older than me. I told my dad and he brushed it off Im 19 now soon to be 20 what do I do.

Attached: 1456296016868.png (747x491, 30K)

Attached: wyltkmdh.jpg (639x678, 114K)

I wouldn’t worry about it, Just because you’re older now doesn’t mean you guys still can’t fuck.

SERVICE MEANS CITIZENSHIP

talk to a therapist if you have no one else.

I was sexually abused as kid by other kids
around my age. For what ever reason no one really gave a fuck.

Just don't leave that stuff bottled up for too long. I lost my entire youth to my trauma it was only recently that I began to heal.

I came back to my family home and beat the living shit out of my step-dad at 23. I beat him to an inch of his life and waited for the authorities to arrive.

Do to speaking with a mental health worker and the assault being within the family the entirety of the charges where dropped. So i got away with a free revenge assault, like leave the guy in the hospital assault.

So the laws of the world are a bit wackier than youd expect, i did the act with the idea of going to prison as a sure thing, and walked away.

Definitely made me feel bette

Attached: 1558548722893.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

lmao I know I am an idiot expecting actual advice on Chan but y'all don't fail to ever make me laugh. Also its more of I just don't wanna be associated with my brother ever again even though he I don't think understood the consequences of what he did and I don't think hes a bad person as far as his current self I just don't wanna ever be reminded of it again.

Also around this time it was a while ago so idk exact ages but guessing around the games I was playing at the time I was 8/9 he was probably 10/11 I always kept it as secret till recently I couldn't stop thinking about it.

go read the /fit/ sticky, get large and then rape him back. BALANCE IN ALL THINGS MY SON

Attached: reichan.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Also I already beat his ass just for different things currently hes a division two football player and I have been doing BJJ and Muay thai pursuing MMA for that last 4 years which I think might have to do with this event in my life but I don't get satisfaction out of it not unless he was dead and obviously I ain't doing that cause that's illegal I just don't wanna see him again. To me its just that I have always tried to be his friend after that day and he always was an ass to me no matter what even till this day so I think its just because he feels guilty. Which would explain his radical change into a hardcore christian after a recent depression he has gone through. Too me it just sounds like a bunch of subconscious bull shit.

Also what damage could this have caused me I mean I don't ever feel the need for relationships ever is this something subconsciously from that event because I am only into hookups I only feel like other shit is useless and has no value in life other than financial reasons. Also I have a therapist but never told her.

Looks like your morals are strong and stable. You're looking to feel better on a scale that covers more than just a repression of your scars. You're hoping to clear your conscious on a scale unaccustomed to humanity.

Don't go assuming a still, stable and controlled state of mind leading you to ignoring this portion of your being is going to lead you to control over these feelings. You have to communicate with your anger, its naturally what sets you to contrast yourself to other men.

Meet some more fucking people, keep doing so and the entire concept or family can be expanded.

Attached: 1555587679965.png (512x480, 237K)

But I wanna know reasonably what should be expected from parents cause I do understand that its their son they are gonna want things to work the best no matter what but is that right. Like my families morals usually are stick with family no matter what but I am never going to be associated with him once I move out like what lmao. I just don't know what to do to get satisfaction in life and forget about it. Ik forgiveness isn't the answer because I tried that until I was 18 then it just accumulated over time.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.66M)

I like the memes I would say the same shit on chan two - 8 years ago lmao but I am looking for more actual intricate responses like

IMO the fact you came here means you're slowly going to translate these energies into self pity, which will lead you to being more willing to take what you want from the world without fear of the consequences.

Someday you'll find the courage to stand up for yourself and love again, but for now try to get over tasting the dirt.

Attached: 1559596555779.png (700x843, 443K)

Sexually abuse him back now and see how he likes it

Therapy. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

I have never been one for self pity and only believe in fighting back till the day I die so idk how that works its more so of how can I mentally repair myself so I can focus on training again.

Hahahahaha

Its really cool if you have the strength to of just stonefaced all the conflicts that have hit you. But what I meant is once you've been warned down to the point you are, self pity being used as fuel is just what lies under the flesh.

Look, I'm a man slightly older than you speaking to you over the internet, but that doesnt mean we can't speak the same language and find some common ground to make some progress on. So I'm making a bet now my next paragraph is going to hit you.

Ask yourself, how hard do you feel like your progress in life is your doing? If its really high the truth is this emotional shit is never going to do more than slow things down, never stop you. If you feel lost in where you are today, and can't contemplate entirely what got you here and why, remember going forward you'll always have things to hope for. And if you don't have anything to hope for, some motherfucker on the internet aint gonna direct you to anything worth your time.

Hopefully that kind of thinking helps you expel the thoughts of disgust.

Attached: 1561488028952.gif (900x602, 1.55M)

Confront him. Tell him what he did to you and make sure he understands the weight of those actions. Then get professional help.

Two options: Go to therapy and deal with some intense deconstruction of yourself and the recovery that happens after
OR
You can go to him and start fucking him, developing what is likely to be a highly dysfunctional, codependent relationship. Either way, it's gonna suck before it gets better.