Discuss

discuss

Attached: 9jbxi7wurn731.jpg (1440x1095, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/topics/korea/korean-war
wsj.com/articles/the-nightmare-of-human-organ-harvesting-in-china-11549411056
baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1995-05-28-1995148003-story.html
nasa.gov/centers/marshall/history/vonbraun/bio.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
quora.com/Why-was-Dexedrine-given-to-soldiers-during-the-Vietnam-War
history.com/topics/cold-war/u2-spy-incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are QOL things people are willing to sacrifice to go back to a time they felt happier and things were simpler.

If they want to go back, they likely weren't the niggers and faggot being oppressed.

It's annoying as fuck when fags are like "YEAH WELL I GUESS IT WASN'T FUN IF YOU WERE GAY OR ANYTHING BUT STRAIGHT AND WHITE HUH?"

Like fuck off faggot

dude every United States citizen doesn't know how Nazi they are. Its just simple research to find this out.

Fortunately going back to the G-O-Days is impossible. Let's just hope global warming creates a massive catastrophe/basically human extinction before American goes full retard or technology literally kills us.

Stuff like this is why I bully faggots

And by full retard I mean Facist.

open your mind and do independent research. Start with Nasa. if I'm wrong I'm a faggot

The United States killed 5,000,000 Koreans during a conflict over 3 years. I completely understand why North Korea Hates the united states.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 8.06.42 PM.png (1244x426, 110K)

Source:
history.com/topics/korea/korean-war

Are you brain dead? The north and south Koreans killed each other. You thought that war was US-v-unified Korea? This is what a 3rd grade education gets you...

Why are there Baseball fields in South Korea and Japan?

Are you fucking retarded? It was a war between the north and the south, and a significantion portion of the North Koreans were killed by South Korean forces, while all of the South Korean forces were killed by the North Koreans, considering the US forces weren't shooting their allies. There were also a ton of Chinese casualties and quite a few American casualties, considering those numbers are the total amount of casualties, rather than only Korean casualties.
Furthermore, South Korea lost more civilians than North Korea, at one million, and guess who killed them? Not the Americans.
How fucking retarded do you have to be to think that every Korean who died in the Korean war was killed by Americans?

have you ever heard of a puppet master? Think of the United States that way.

US forces are well known for shooting their allies

I 100% understand where you are coming at, this sounds fucking ridiculous Im asking you to please question me and do your own independent research on the possibility that the US would be involved. If you find that I am wrong once again I am a faggot

Because the US colonized and ruled those places.

I need to emphasize that I would rather be wrong, which says something.

exactly... thats not odd to you?

During WW2 the Japanese performed experiments on and killed millions of Chinese people that they picked off of the streets. today there is a facility that has opened that potentially is harvesting organs from the Muslim Chinese

Source:

wsj.com/articles/the-nightmare-of-human-organ-harvesting-in-china-11549411056

The United States at the end of WW2 took all of the data harvested from the dead Chinese, along with the scientist to create Nasa.

Source:
baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1995-05-28-1995148003-story.html

Attached: unit-731-germs.jpg (900x600, 87K)

Wernher Von Braun, one of the Nazi Nasa Scientist

Source:nasa.gov/centers/marshall/history/vonbraun/bio.html

Attached: vonbraun_rocket_experimenters_germany.jpg (320x257, 17K)

The stuff going on today regarding the 2 boats and a Drone Trump sent in. The United States has done this 2 other times from what I can find so far. One to Start WW2 and another from a ship called USS Maddox that was sent in to start the US involvement in Vietnam.

Lazy Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

US Maddox

Attached: 440px-USS_Maddox_(DD-731)_underway_at_sea,_circa_the_early_1960s_(NH_97900).jpg (440x328, 43K)

you're a faggot

>leaving out Bay of Pigs.

Attached: 1449981916410.jpg (657x600, 47K)

> nasa.gov/centers/marshall/history/vonbraun/bio.html

I understand why you would call me that dude.

Thank you dude for bringing that to my attention. Im not going to lie if I haven't heard of something and you just helped me out :)

there are still alot of black spots in recent history that I haven't visited yet. Just connecting the dots as I find them.

>liberals
"you mean the good old days where blacks and women were oppressed? wtf racist pig"
>also liberals
"companies are purposely making things shittier today than they did 50 years ago"

The Nazi's gave Methamphetamines to their troops to make them feel all powerful. From what I've found so far, the United States gave Meth to the troops in Vietnam.

Source:
quora.com/Why-was-Dexedrine-given-to-soldiers-during-the-Vietnam-War

don't forget about the U2 spy plane that got shot down over russia when we had an agreement not to do that shit (almost WW3 literally)

I would be 100% okay with the Cell Phone and other technologies staying where it is at as on 3 models ago. Do not do the Facial Recognition thats the beginning of 1984 (Just a little late)

you are fucking awesome
history.com/topics/cold-war/u2-spy-incident

>Fortunately going back to the G-O-Days is impossible.
>impossible

oh is it?

Attached: static.politico.jpg (1160x773, 116K)

Wow, got em. No way a liberal can argue with that sound posit. It's almost like you're a FOX news host yourself.