Hey Yea Forums, let's start some shitty rumor, let's make the Chrome logo a white supremacist sign

Hey Yea Forums, let's start some shitty rumor, let's make the Chrome logo a white supremacist sign

Attached: DyHIQ3A.jpg (1500x1000, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FScfGU7rQaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on it!

how?

Not your personal army faggot

we need to plan it first here then we can have a legit post on how we should spread it

twitter is our main goal

Nah, you can't do much with the Chrome logo, its suboptimal

all good. if you guys have any ideas drop it down below and we'll have a look. really just bored and want to start some shit

Hey isn’t it weird that the chrome logo is red, yellow, green, white & blue but there’s no black? That’s not very diverse of google :(

>let's make the Chrome logo a white supremacist sign

The fuck are you smoking nigger

Attached: 1470281121888.jpg (400x440, 56K)

Make LBGTQI a white supremacist sigles so they cant use it anymore and not only that, would be funny see how right wing overtake it, like left do with feminism

If the "okay" symbol means white power in the right context, then the Nazi salute must mean "hello, friend" in the right context.

Fren is nazi now so theres that

Something like

Leftists
Bad
Genes
Transform
Queens
Insane

But better btw

No one think?

I cant be the only one here idiots, think about something

Left
Best
Girlfriend
Trust
Quasars
Inversed

Leftist
Gjust
Bwant
To
Qweaponize
Iyou

Rainbow 6 is an antigay joke

Spam this all over social media:

>Like, how can white people act so "tolerant" when they use Chrome? Don't they know the person that invented chrome was a straight white male that was ALSO A CONSERVATIVE!!! It's absolutely disgusting. ANYTHING made by straight white MEN should be outlawed because we all know that if you're straight, white, and a man you're LITERALLY SATAN!

Shit like this would probably trick SJW's into liking it or something.

Kek

Dont work in new accounts, need to be old accounts with SJW posts and all that thing, sexond you need to post a lot more of shit so people take that seriusly, and last but not lesd important: Put her/she and your fucking gender like: Liquid helicopter(but something what Sjw would see logic)

At least 1 month accounts, so we should make a lot of new accounts and make them 1 day or two between, SJW arent that inteligent but is best go safe and dont put anything out

Fucking no one say nothing about my fucking ideas and plan, I feel so fucking useless

Some listed ideas down

>The yellow portion and the blue dot in the middle symbolize the description of the Aryan Race of white skin and blue eyes while the red at the top is the flagpole that waves over the people of a red Third Reich flag with the green being the mustard gas used to kill the Jews.

Gonna post more if I come up with some

Attached: 336b63d1fa6ed34addfaa22a629f7249.png (300x300, 68K)

No

I could also photoshit some infographic together and post in on tumblr

A buddy of mine has one and I think I could use that since she doesnt take tumblr very seriously since a new account might seem a little fishy after the Shut Yea Forums Down wars but hey they might fall for it

I reccomend make some today and post in a month or something

Thread might be archived by then. We need enough publicity on the site so that when we eventually do post it it isnt spammed by people calling us niggers

This kid looked up top 10 Yea Forums funny posts on fagtube

Yeah probably but would still be pretty funny to see the media lose their shit and the chrome stock plummet

the kkk founded chrome

We could photoshop the CEO of chrome onto some KKK members without their masks but it could be coupled with some other stuff.

STOP THIS. You're making Harold sad. Be nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=FScfGU7rQaM

Something like how the logo is inspired by the nazi symbols

Attached: 46341C8F-E6B4-4FB0-BF65-849B6909B647.jpg (589x603, 110K)

No, just take the simbol and relation that simbol with alt right or white supremacism, like nazis do with peace simbol

Yeah thats kindve what im making. Scroll up just a bit to read it. Im creating an infographic to use to be plastered all over Tumblr

Got a rough draft of it. Somebody more skilled than I am can probably take this and make it nice and pretty

Attached: rough draft.png (750x747, 151K)

Looks great. Change "am I the only one who" to something close too "Google whistleblower confirms past suspicions" libs dont fact check shit, and it makes it seem like your post isnt the first

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-123504_Instagram.jpg (1080x1338, 684K)

This lmao