My boyfriend has never initiated sex or been dominant in bed despite me asking. what do?

my boyfriend has never initiated sex or been dominant in bed despite me asking. what do?

Attached: 06780DADA61068392532251172864_2.0.1.692968651663419523.mp4.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Put down the fork

find a side guy

tits or gtfo

need a timestamp too

I'm 5'7 120 lbs

I do like fucking him, I don't want someone else

I mostly just want him to be into me. I'm not asking for roleplay fantasy.

Cunt I’m sorry but did I ask for your fucking BMI? I don’t think I did hey? Well if you’re not a fat cunt than that leaves one option, your ugly as shit. Yeah sorry about before allow me to correct myself, scratch that “put down the fork” comment, how’s about “Don’t be so fucking ugly”, is that better? At least if you were fat you could lose weight

maybe he just has a low sex drive? why the fuck are you asking us about it? just communicate your sexual needs with him more openly- stop making it so taboo.

Hey maybe you have a "herbivore" boyfriend and I dont mean vegetarian. Also have you tried talking to him directly first? Open communication is pretty fucking important.

Are you a guy?

$10 and a handjob behind Pizza Hut says OP is trans aka gay and “her” boyfriend got into the “traps” trend and now it’s starting to wear off because they had a shower together and OP’s make-up came off and they both realised theyre just 2 dudes having a shower together

shit, you don't need to pay me to give you a handjob daddy, lube up and ill be there in 5

Fucking communicate with him. Jesus. Literally tell him that what you've just told us is an issue you to you and you want him to do those things.
Tell him to you fuck like he hates you. Its not hard.

I have no idea what you mean by the herbivore thing. I've tried to talk to him but he gets too embarrassed and thinks he's a failure.

No

Can you post tits and timestamp please?
Otherwise maybe Reddit can help you

I’ll be behind the recycling dumpster, take your time I want this party to last a while, also i want you to keep eye contact with me the entire time and sing the theme song to “friends”

Jesus christ reading this made me think I was having a stroke.

I'll stroke you to the claps of the theme, but i won't sing it, that's too degrading

I don't want to dissappoint you though... i'll let you put it in- anywhere you want. no cumming inside though!

Attached: 1559348047293.jpg (908x678, 132K)

Attached: k3.jpg (634x645, 69K)

You show me your tits with a timestamp so I can decide if the reason is cuz you're a land whale, crazy bitch or if it is cuz your bf is a cuck.

Yeah I had a brain fart whilst typing that.

Op tell him what you've just told us.

That's better.

That's my issue.i try initiate sex and i feel like a rapist.once my dick is hard I try to stick it in any hole.my body vibrates and I jackhammer my girl no regards for her.

You're expecting tits lmao. 100% OP is a dude.

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-uj

Put a finger up his anus while stare deeply in his eyes
If he moves and yell, slap in the face and yell for him to shut up and let it happen
Keep on fingering his boipucci while still maintaining eye contact
Pull out finger from his anus and put it under his nose
Ask him if he knows what is that smell
Tell him it’ll quickly be the smell for him to have sex with you otherwise he’ll end up like the smell

Then you have hot and sticky humid buttsecks and that’s pretty much it my nikka

Becaise you're the FBI and because I loath your spam with such a seething rage, that it makes me slap my wife each and every time I see your shit on someone's thread.

post wife

Attached: 2Qo1f7z7.jpg (381x370, 28K)