Daily reminder that there is a 2nd Civil War coming to America soon

Daily reminder that there is a 2nd Civil War coming to America soon

Attached: 7011C987-205F-44DF-9EB7-BD25CD89676E.png (1280x812, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alone tonight?

You need a hug. I doubt the greys up in Alaska are going to invade the irrelevant, redneck red counties and the intelligent, useful blue counties.

Nano?
you like to be called Nano, don't you?

Every time someone brings this up, I try to ask them how they envision such a war beginning. So far I've never gotten a straight answer.

yes ghettos is where the smart niggaz is

how about a gay answer?

doubtful

Attached: 59745052_316244175711178_1503921620903788544_n.jpg (600x778, 76K)

kek
you got btfo libcuck

you sound disappointed

Nice population map.

your threads seem to have lost something.

>Most powerful military in the world
>Billy Bob shooting his ar15 from mobility scooter
So please tell me how you feel this war is going to happen?

No, there isn't.

because there's always "the end is near" or "WW3 anyday now", etc. and it never happens.

you used to have five good strong threads going at one time.
what happened?

you sound disappointed, why?

As a militarily member, I used to always poll everyone I would meet. None of them ever said that they would fire on US citizens if given the order. Besides you idiot, most of the military is made up of rednecks with ar platform rifles. Damn near everyone I met in the military was from Texas

Daily reminder that the red areas represent predominantly empty fields.

Attached: E29708C8-E810-4BE6-9E9F-3F5EE1D162D6.png (640x480, 133K)

It’s already begun.

they foolishly think the gov. will protect them.
the troops will protect the infastructure and banks first

This is true.

The fact that voters voted for a 20 Billion dollar border wall and that the Government won't build it is a call for revolutionary war.

Total US Budget: 3.8 Trillion
>Hurr durr the wall is too expenisve!!!!!

20 Billion is 0.5% of the US budget

Did you have a good breakfast today?

And yet she still lost.

daily reminder liberals predominantly suck black cock

Attached: 1556620624623[1].png (565x871, 424K)

and the blue represents crack and niggers.
which one are you?

Daily Reminder: Border wall is 20 Billion. Total US Budget is 3.8 Trillion.

You aren't allowed to decide how the governement spends .5% of the budget...So war when?

and every fucking president since clinton supported it

>she
Living in the past

Attached: 1FC5DAEE-6F81-414A-B854-6A423D15EC82.jpg (3000x2001, 942K)

because it'd at least be some change for a lot of the population, to stop being fooled on thinking of TPS reports and other mundane shit

I’m ready to fucking fight the left. This is freedom vs communism

Lock and load

nope

SAMEFAG

the irony of someone complaining on the internet about the blue regions of the country. you're lucky we give you the scraps. thanks for all the corn, I guess, though automation should take care of that soon enough.

Triggered trumpfags detected.

Go back to your containment zone >>\pol

Attached: 0CDA6278-2CB2-42C3-B913-EB0EA1103B4F.jpg (960x944, 152K)

Why there is this blue line? Isn't the south supossed to be redneck central?

Attached: FVIVNxp.png (630x389, 178K)

No other president has supported a wall that spans the entire southern border. That was Trump's fantasy.

Those areas have a large black American population. Blacks tend to vote democrat.

Shooting commies is an American past time, I have no problems with it

>no she in the 2016 election results
You're right, she didn't win.

It’s all propaganda brother

Attached: 71833452-E22A-4546-86B8-0A0165A81FCD.jpg (274x434, 26K)

cry moar libcuck

Attached: 3GXiwpM.jpg (2484x1712, 590K)

niggers

Different user, but no shit sherlock you must be a genius to have figured out something so blindingly obvious

It's the asscrack of the South. Those are dingleberries.

dunno where you got that notion from. There's several pockets of liberals spread through the bible belts. I live in northern alabama and see SEVERAL liberals. Also, this is only data from people who actually vote. As we all know there's shitloads of non-participating Americans that make up the majority of the adult population. I think if we got a genuine answer from the entire adult populace, this map would look dramatically different.

Attached: 1556625123744.jpg (720x748, 325K)

thats nasty

now heres a switch

worthless post
worthless opinion

so you like the thought of kaos and mayhem?

Conservatives have nothing to worry about. This is the best the liberals can do.

Attached: 1558133258346.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

Crying laughing

Attached: 6435340A-81B6-42E9-BC13-56AC5F16BEA9.jpg (720x960, 90K)

denies historic loss

Attached: F897F219-DD11-49CF-93E9-4FF1D727E882.jpg (760x553, 97K)

I've found that a few white hicks go HARD to the left. It's really weird. I met this one dude in a bar in Midland, Texas who was a straight up redneck communist. Ranting about class warfare and the kulaks until they threatened to kick him out. Then he paid his tab, called them all a bunch of capitalist fags, and walked out. It was surreal.

weak and predictable

kek

Attached: hillzsupporter.jpg (600x401, 204K)

sd

Attached: image-547 (1).jpg (320x320, 30K)

nah, i'd say i'm more for people to focus on living life rather than be wageslaves, whether it be through and end world scenario or automation of jobs

erfe

Attached: 1557213160992.jpg (955x1217, 126K)

Sure.........

I’m a veteran. Let me share something with you. 90 percent of the US military is Republican / Conservative...doesn’t matter what color or gender they are...soldiers, airmen, sailors, guardsmen...they all, for the most part, are very patriotic and anti-liberal. So are most of their families. Add American law enforcement (local, city, state and federal agencies) ...also Republican/ Conservative as are their families. Now, let’s throw in all the Red States with those citizens fiercely protective of their guns. Don’t forget all the fucking hardware these folks have and know how to use.

Seriously, even IF the Democratics controlled the House and Senate and Presidency....the military and law enforcement wouldn’t allow those Liberals the opportunity to tear the country apart.

Civil War? Sure...it’ll be measured in minutes.

GA here everyone I've talked to said they would fire upon libs and democrats.

wf

Attached: 1559672787380.jpg (699x738, 47K)

almost 4 years later and trump supporters still havent gotten over hillary.sad

That picture is basically "The faces of meth"

The answer is literally niggers. Growing up I never understood why they are called minorities when they are a majority everywhere I went. Now I live in an area that's only 40% black and it's way nicer. They are so antisocial it's hard to understand unless you've actually had to live among them. They display this antisocialness firstly through crime, and secondly through their abuse of voting privileges.

Attached: 1562007568088.jpg (600x370, 51K)

Yes, nothing to worry about at all.

Attached: 1397543711509.jpg (500x667, 77K)

Attached: whos-your-president-24754450.png (500x530, 152K)

>90 percent of the military are republican

>and i think they support and will follow a draft dodgers orders

all the more reason why you shouldnt respect us military just because they served

you do what you have to in order to survive.
thats life

It's not the ones who are posting pictures on social media you need to worry about. There are plenty of armed liberals who don't feel the need to flex. But you're not aware of their existence. Few conservatives who fantasize about a future civil war imagine that victory might involve actually putting their lives at risk. It's all a game to them because they don't realize that they people they target might actually fight back in a meaningful way. It's simply not part of the fantasy. They're doomed to failure because they are unable to form an accurate assessment of their enemy.

k

Attached: thumb_max-mdlabick-bernie-sanders-rally-retweets-likes-21-35-daily-30797857.png (200x206, 26K)

denies historic loss

never said trump isnt my president,but its sad your orange man won and you still bring up hillary and obama.guess trump aint the god emperor you thought he was

weak and predictable

weak argument

im not denying anything.im just bringing up the point that trump won the election and his supporters have spent almost 4 years still bringing up hillary and obama.hillary was never president,obama isnt president anymore.get over it snowflake

Oh yes. I believe it man. The hard south is more extreme on both ends of the spectrum. There's obviously the super hard right and then there's the extreme hard left. I've run into plenty. The south isn't nearly as conservative as you would be lead to believe. Times are changing and so are people's political views. I personally believe in a mixed economy and was born, raised, and lived the vast majority of my life in Alabama. I believe only commodities should be capitalized but believe life essentials shouldn't (healthcare, basic housing (not luxury housing, BASIC, access to higher education, etc...) or at least should be heavily regulated.

wow you almost had it

wd

Attached: Average+bernie+voter+comp_db64ec_5867509.jpg (600x665, 95K)

weak argument

Attached: c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.png (800x498, 677K)

entitled millennial detected

Explain.

>It's not the ones who are posting pictures on social media you need to worry about. There are plenty of armed liberals who don't feel the need to flex. But you're not aware of their existence. Few conservatives who fantasize about a future civil war imagine that victory might involve actually putting their lives at risk. It's all a game to them because they don't realize that they people they target might actually fight back in a meaningful way. It's simply not part of the fantasy. They're doomed to failure because they are unable to form an accurate assessment of their enemy.

You really don't understand the SHTF community. They are not only wanting it to happen they're praying it will happen.

Attached: 1557890774087.jpg (995x1200, 246K)

only thing weak here is your president,cuck

time to put the moonshine jug down and realize its disrespectful for a draft dodger to be telling the military what to do

m

Attached: jwkdg4elzsoy.png (735x1073, 526K)

knml

Attached: 84963917.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

im calling it at 2020 right after trump gets re-elected

Why, so they can hide in their bunkers until it's over? What a terrifying thought.

while it is life, humans didn't evolved into officewastes.

you're repeating verbatim the other side.

>he thinks throwing tantrums for almost 4 years is winning

now we moved to generalization and ad homs.
he wonders why he gets treated like shit

the fact your idiot president couldnt get his wall even when republicans controlled the house and senate is enough to tell educated people that donald trump isnt winning,he is losing.have fun in 2020,maybe you'll blame hillary or obama on that to

The chances of a second civil war breaking out are the same as my chances of losing my virginity

The other side is not indulging in violent power fantasies about civil war.

we didn't evolve

Attached: 1561933923293.jpg (846x1024, 202K)

this faggot
this faggot
this faggot

Attached: triggeredlibtard.jpg (300x300, 27K)

who is "he"? im sorry you trumptards live in a fantasy world and dont realize even your own party hates donald trump.maybe we'll remind you in 2020 where you fuckin belong snowflake

Attached: 1554665015506.png (742x748, 757K)

What did the US gain from Trump stepping into North Korea?

bumpstock boy? is that you?

yes you are

So are you

Attached: 6A2634CC-ED4D-4624-9ACB-DE4E8C440D8E.jpg (640x480, 60K)

No you won't.

Attached: 1530987131516.jpg (259x194, 8K)

rde

Attached: 1562109497031.png (500x522, 134K)

on the front line

you get weaker with every post kid.
you been here all night?

>What did the US gain from Trump stepping into North Korea?
Stability for north korea ironically. The last thing we want is Kim Jong Un's position getting compromised because who REALLY runs the PRK are those smiling generals behind him, who are all crazy fucks who would go to war at the drop of a hat.

Oh right, I forgot. Teenagers in masks throwing milkshakes are two steps away from civil war.

but we have and are, are you really trying to refute that?

kl

Attached: 1559196266981.png (582x519, 305K)

Lmao. It was the cold war for a reason, you idiot. Shooting Nazis is an American past time

of course i wont,the republican party will.time to pack your bags trumptard,you aint welcomed in the republican party anymore.go crawl back into the liberal hole you came from

>Oh right, I forgot. Teenagers in masks throwing milkshakes are two steps away from civil war.
Antifa are like gorilla niggers, brave in large groups but corner one alone and they cower.

It’s made international news, so yea I would say so.

Stop being a loser and make a real argument.

m,nm

Attached: 1561088486280.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

>hurr durr north korea

its funny how trumptards really think north korea is gonna listen to cadet bone spurs.here's some reality for you,the rest of the world thinks donald trump is a joke

Thank you. These whiny little cunts have to take the only victory they can get.

More funny commie armed folks, but at least their weapons are okay and not a joke.

Attached: 1558138624633.jpg (940x627, 121K)

you honestly think this all just happened?

So the violent, dictatorial regime that murders its own citizens, regularly threatens its neighbors, and is currently attempting to produce nuclear weapons has become more stable, and this is somehow beneficial to us?

why are libtards so angry and insecure?

Attached: 1559155104326.jpg (1200x387, 64K)

>razor companys

>football players

>even the unpopular american sport soccer players

the ones crying are the trump supporters,you cant go a week without throwing a tantrum over somebody

lowered tensions. less threat of north korea attacking our ally south korea

waste of quads on this little prick

daily reminder that less people live in the red areas than the blue areas

your side first kid

>It's made international news

Fucking kek. That's a VERY low bar to set.

explain that picture of a libcuck literally crying

Attached: clinton-clinton-ho-new-york-ny-11-44pm-et-cbs-197-29002935.png (500x669, 217K)

have you seen trump supporters? angry sounds alot like the proud boys beating up people in new york city.because you know,when you elect the biggest sack of liberal shit to ever label himself a republican.i guess to own the libs you need to act just like them

small penis syndrome at its finest

bumpstock boy

what?

Obama gave North Korea free food and then got berated like a porch nigger by the PRK.

The North Koreans are bending over backwards to Trump for scraps of his attention.

Attached: ln54N7F.jpg (960x916, 374K)

so bitter
so much fun

Exactly, so I wonder why the right gets so worked up about them.

Its happening right now, its currently a cold civil war. it has small incidents that could spark a bigger fight, but so far nothing to make everyone say fuck it yet.

daily reminder that americans in general are fucking stupid and the majority of them dont deserve voting rights,regardless where they live.donald trump and obama are enough of a reason why

that means right wingers have more turf to play with should there be a war

So you think if KJU was deposed, war between North and South Korea would be more likely? Why?

you don't work with your hands do you?

dont care about explaining things to uneducated trump supporters,if you had half a brain.you'd realize even your own party is tired of your shit

antifa faggots fight you just lose

Attached: TotalLoneBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 860K)

weak and predictable

>daily reminder that less people live in the red areas than the blue areas

Daily reminder all the crops are grown in the red areas. Remember that next time you berate red states, you will have to ask the UN for food when the supply is cut off and you can't get goats milk lattes anymore.

Well Iran is rooting for the liberals. And China, probably

>inb4 the Russians: no, they hate the left.

No shit and water is wet nigga...

thinks niggers are people

Trump won the majority of vote of educated whites.

weak and predictable

no shit, i'm from there

they can vote, deal with it

if it was done by the US and our allies

Daily reminder that land mass isn't population. Open fields don't fight wars, people do.

This is a lie.
>Overall, whites with a four-year college degree or more education made up 30% of all validated voters. Among these voters, far more (55%) said they voted for Clinton than for Trump (38%). Among the much larger group of white voters who had not completed college (44% of all voters), Trump won by more than two-to-one (64% to 28%).

Attached: 1556851114433.jpg (1100x731, 191K)

try to follow along.
we are not an accident.
look at our science
now just imagine a superior scientist

weak and predictable

zzz

Attached: 1463449357589.jpg (536x531, 120K)

Brooklyn has more people in it than 16 states. As if we couldn't just bum rush you and take what is ours.

euro jibberish

>Open fields don't fight wars, people do.
Open fields feed people. Good luck when the canned food runs out. We rural folks will have plenty of grub.

If you think that is violence, you're a fucking idiot.

surround the city and stave them

who the fuck said we were an accident? what the fuck are you talking about? i simply said humans didn't evolve into being office people. whether we evolved from apes or not is not what i am talking about.

>Brooklyn has more people in it than 16 states. As if we couldn't just bum rush you and take what is ours.
All the niggers will be busy torching brooklyn, look forward to that

bumpstock boy

Cool, good luck defending it from the horde.

The domesticated liberal in their natural environment

Attached: 1557201557234.png (1563x879, 1.69M)

this binary
god your brain must be tiny

lmao ok amish boy

but not people like you right kid?

no clue what the fuck you are saying, and likely no one else does either

The republicans hate Trump even more than the fagocraps, I mean democrats do. The fuck have you been smoking? Put down the jenkem, kid.

sure kid
you believed someones site.
thats what your post said

we didn't evolve

It's from the Pew Research Center you fucking idiot. It's a reliable source.

of what
you?

Attached: 1558404668896.png (720x458, 621K)

more of that hurr durr me intelligent.
you ad hom in one reply
you lose retard

this retarded

are you really trying to state that we aren't evolving?

the problem is this
Most people who have guns are conservative
most people in the military are conservative and own
most people who will die for their country own

the VERY far left has this notion that they are the center, I mean actual communist left thinks they are dead fucking center and maybe not left enough. the normal democrats and normal republicans have more in common with each other then them, and when push come to shove, it will be the FAR left against the rest, as currently the far left is the one provoking the attacks.

lets take a page from history, during WW2, it was about equal odds on who was going to be the good guys and who would be the bad guys, its honestly hitler's provocation of everyone around him that made him the bad guy, it was almost equally as likely russia would have been WW2's big bad if things were a bit different.

Currently the ones provoking every conflict are the left. When shit hits the fan, the far left is going to be the one that has everyones ire.

>It's from the Pew Research Center you fucking idiot. It's a reliable source.
Pew Research are far lefties. They leave out the fact that the "Educated" they ballyhoo about who voted Hillary are mostly WOMEN, who have non-STEM shit degrees in college.
The men who voted Trump have STEM degrees, far more bankable and profitable careers because of that.

You're fucking delusional, man. Stay triggered.

like I said
you really must be stupid

Surprise, surprise – facts, science, and education lean left.

nah, its not going to be trumps re election that starts it, its the person after trump being a republican that will set everything off.

you're not helping your situation.
you sound like you might be underage

Humanities are important in STEM too.

t. someone who works in tech with a STEM degree

sure kid

[citation needed]

i see you brought all your friends with you to watch you use your computer. nice

the first civil war had people picnicking and watching it happen because they didn't understand the severity of the situation at the time, we are currently in picnic time.

Yeah most of those same soldiers claim they don't kill civilians and don't rape female soldiers so why the fuck should I believe you? Funny we will tell you not to march off to the desert to die getting oil for the government but again you don't listen so again why should I believe you?

here's the attention (You) want

>plugging my ears and chanting "i don't believe it!" means i'm right

Thats why they are pushing for extreme gun laws. They know they literally can't take over unless the public is disarmed first.
The most terrifying scenario for the modern Liberal Communist is the Romanian Revolution.

Attached: 1556914443364.png (897x796, 491K)

THE NIGGER LINE

There isn't going to be a Civil War. The average person doesn't give a shit and sure as shit isn't going to start killing other people.

All the crazies on both sides represent a very small portion of the human population. Don't worry at all.

If you honestly think there is going to be a Civil War, go outside and talk to real people.

>As a militarily member
Go fuck yourself.

blue is infected areas

good rebuttal

you really show you lack of reasoning with every post.
you gotta be 15 at least

>the problem is this
>Most people who have guns are conservative
>most people in the military are conservative and own
>most people who will die for their country own

don't believe the NRA bs

plenty of liberals own guns, were/are in the military, and are willing to die for their country. Some of these liberals were called "the union army" the last time we kicked your ass

it's where educated people live and work

correct, i'm at least 15. i assume you are too. i'm in my 20s, even.

I agree

either owning land no matter how small or blood on soil should allow you to vote, the only exceptions should be made for vietnam situations where everyone is equally at risk for blood should it be extended further.

I still don't understand it. Seems like the lesser of two evils aint all that much less evil when it comes down to brass monkey balls. Fagocraps are commies, republicans are commies pretending they aren't really commies.while really being commies. Which is also the exact reason why america as a whole decided to shit all over republicans and vote Trump into office.

no kid they commute from the burbs.
none of them live in the city

what ever this means

People in the UK are disarmed. They're now EU sheep. This is why they've already passed 2 BREXIT deadlines and the public hasn't revolted yet.

Attached: 1557344165823.jpg (1024x652, 92K)

well boys guess I'm losing virginity

um... considering the south seceded and every time some conservative gets elected these blue areas threaten to leave the country or succeed... you are the confederates here.

Pretty sure if you go back in time and listened in on saloon and barbershop talk you'd have heard a few instances of "impending revolution / civil war.

Congratulations for nothing.

Attached: 1548702024259.jpg (528x729, 81K)

no significant amount of people are doing multi-county commutes, which is how the states are colored, retard

The whites vs the blacks?

here, i'll spell it out for you: you said "you're at least 15." you're right i am at least 15. i'm older, in fact. though you probably aren't be since you can't understand basic english.

LMAO, so thugs, drug dealers, and rapists are now considered the educated people. I'm proud to be a dumbass backwards retard with a masters degree then. I want to be the exact opposite of "educated".

We have like 3 /pol/ threads on here at the same time why did you need to make another.

“I’m uneducated, poor and miserable! But I know deeeeep in my soul that Donald Trump is our savior! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!”

>um... considering the south seceded and every time some conservative gets elected these blue areas threaten to leave the country or succeed... you are the confederates here.

remind me again which party worships old confederate monuments

there are thugs, drug dealers, and rapists on both sides

FUCK OFF BACK TO FACE BOOK AND REDDIT WITH YOUR GOD AWFUL BOOMER MEMES.

people do still talk in person you know

I should point out I am liberal, the problem is im near center and have more in common with republicans then I do california liberals.

>plenty of liberals own guns, were/are in the military, and are willing to die for their country. Some of these liberals were called "the union army" the last time we kicked your ass

Funny how the modern Liberal hates America and is doing everything to destroy it. A far cry from the age of Abraham Lincoln, who BTW was a REPUBLICAN.

Attached: 1558576866806.jpg (640x636, 252K)

you're thick kid

the ones that respect history. another thing that the liberal side has in common with isis, destroying history to suit their world view.

see there you go again.
you make your claims of intelligence hard to believe

you're underage

uh . .what fucking city do you live in? I'm in the Silicon Valley and everyone commutes OUT of the city down to the suburban tech hubs/office parks for work. but christ, enjoy your internet. I wish I could flip a switch and cut you soybean growing mouthbreathers off of this shit for a few hours just to see what would happen without the tech industry maintaining all of this for you

what even is that?

you faggots only THINK there is a civil war. what this is going to be is a mild uprising, that gets quashed by the professionals with guns. like ruby ridge.
you fags have tried this before. its like you all have amnesia.

ok community college incel

Attached: 1555827577312.jpg (960x918, 147K)

2/10 troll

drama queen detected

you can make the solid argument that the party's voters base flipped during civil rights era or a bit before then... I Forget the event that had it flip.

No, clearly only the educated folks are thugs, drug dealers and rapists. If only we could have more educated people in our midst. Fucking drumpf is the only reason we don't have them in every home.

hmmmm, why does this map look so different...

Attached: countycartredblue512.png (512x346, 96K)

it gets thicker folks

because it's more accurate

ok samefag

wouldn't bother me if it all left.
try living without a working toilet.

Major interstate in which larger cities are strung along with poor ghetto filler between because cheap land.
Major cities usually tend to lean left regardless of race..the fact that those major cities are also home to large numbers of blacks does contribute significantly but isn't the only reason.

“Don’t you daaaaaaaaaaare make fun of heeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!”

still thickening

Damn that's the most depressing thing said in this thread so far. I like the other guys opinion better
Theres so much more to life as a human than "doing what you can". Maybe the fear of death could remind them.

I would have given you a three

>you can make the solid argument that the party's voters base flipped during civil rights era or a bit before then... I Forget the event that had it flip.

No, last I checked democrats are still racists. I even knew a KKK student when I was in highschool, yellow dog democrat all the way he was. The only real change I see is the move away from capitalism (the racist landowners of the south were business types) to a new modern socialist/communist/marxist/maoist belief system. The idea that somehow there is a huge pot of free money somewhere being hoarded and all that needs to be done is hand it out and everything is peachy.

qualified plumbers only live in red counties? pipe manufacturing only exists in red counties?

still thick

Not sure how it begins although it should follow historical trends
But once it started we know who has all the guns

It's time for you to fuck off, ESL fag.

file that under shitthatdidnthappen.txt
this file is getting huge

Times they are a changin'. People like their freedom.

Attached: 1555719052225.gif (676x509, 99K)

So let me guess, the red indicates where Russia meddled in the elections?

you're not smart enough to work in tech

this means what to the rest of us?

you do know most of humanity lives in the blue areas right?

I do have to laugh that this image was posted on the Huffington Post recently, albeit with the dick cropped out.

nah, its going to be far left vs everyone else, as the far left seem to be the sole instigators of most of the shit happening at the moment.

because half the population is mentally retarded ie the southern/rural trump supporters, and the other half are scared shitless and mentally ill from the retards. This is America.

Hell yeah!!! Fuck the Libs

he is right you know

>I dont understand the first thing about warfare, the post
There is no way government would win a war against the american people and they know it
You're a retard who doesnt deserve freedom

still clinging to this

good rebuttal.

weak and predictable

...and the blue areas predominantly empty heads.

weak and predictable

its almost like this "take my guns away" bullshit is actually bullshit.

>because half the population is mentally retarded ie the southern/rural trump supporters, and the other half are scared shitless and mentally ill from the retards. This is America.
This is why Hillary lost the election, she berated her own potential voters.
I've been to two Trump rallies, I saw people of all ethnicities there, and they weren't pushing the politics of division, they were optimistic and happy about the potential the future held.

Attached: 1556912276891.jpg (1024x582, 124K)

kek, retard alert

it's because I'm white

Doubtful. But if it happened I'd be psyched as would a lot of my friends. We hate both sides and if shit starts here we would be happy to gun down anyone fighting in our streets. Cull the far left and the far right and then go get lunch.

take it to /pol/ faggot.

"lean" left and "are" left are 2 different things. Besides, is it my knowledge in thermodynamics that makes me left leaning or was it the culture of the university?
I'll remind you, fellow educated/indoctrinated user, correlation does not equal causation

Except that voters didn't vote for a $20 billion dollar border wall. The gullible fucks that actually believed Trump were told that Mexico was going to pay for it.

Nope, gun rights occur when people stop being complacent. There are a lot of people who came to the USA from other nations where gun ownership was restricted not for safety but because the government used such laws to lock down their absolute control.

you just proved it

who cares

Fuck no there isn't. If this union falls apart, fucking let it, I'll be leaving and never looking back at this shit heap.

bet you paid $80,000 for that

If Trump loses the election and doesn't cede power.

this retarded

>If Trump loses the election and doesn't cede power.
Oh please....

Attached: 1557950463451.gif (480x267, 1.09M)

> 90 Percent of the Military is Conservative

Maybe the younger grunts, the military is inherently socialist. Your housing is paid for, you're guaranteed a job, shit or not. You're mandated to behave a way and maintain physical prowess. Your healthcare is paid for, even after the end of your service. But sure, they're conservative.

>they weren't pushing the politics of division
>being this retarded

That's the only thing they do on this website and other places. You sound like a nazi trying to convince people their rallies were about peace. Fucking pathetic tool.

this deluded

It's going to be a very quick fight. The red states would cut the blue off from all their food supplies. They'd effectively be trapped in their ports. Once the Republic States of America has the RSA Navy reading to go, it's gonna be GG for SF, LA, NYC, and Seattle.

The great port of New Orleans will ramp up production 500% and crank out innovative submarines. We would move our troops to surround your minuscule territory.

DONT FUCK WITH US

this retarded

nice copula

This
antifa caused the rise of Hitler every step of the way
People only voted for him when faced with alarming lefturd violence

jesus christ, these people truly have no restraint lmao

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-q9e

I guarantee you leftist washington would ask for help from the EU or even bring in mercenaries.

The Saudis are losing the war against Yemen and they flew in Colombian mercenaries...never underestimate desperation.

Attached: spanish-soldiers-of-the-eu-peacekeeping-force-eufor-in-bosnia-stand-guard-during-the-ceremony-markin (480x360, 44K)

GO GO GO

-yfj

I wish you kids would study history because you really don't understand anything at all.

my understanding was the jews ran a fuck load of degernate shit in berlin, I mean think san francisco and add in child brothels (granted they have moved to child transgender strip shows so its not far off) on top of an attempted coup by the extreme left, so that saw the rise of hitler.

there are more factors, but the absolute degeneracy of what the jews were doing to berlin was one of the last straws. I think we are getting somewhat close to massive pushback in america to this sjw horse shit... its going to get messy but with any luck we can seed out the communists in education and possibly undo some of the indoctrination

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
We railed you hard didnt we?
Are you ready, panting for the next round?
You're a hole, you're gonna have it

Let the Euro boys come out to the swamps of Louisiana. Let the trek through the backwoods of Georgia and West Virginia. Watch them struggle to cross the deserts of Arizona. Us real Americans are waiting for them. We know this terrain and we're skilled shooters. If they wanna come all this way to get killed...THEM LET THEM!

This entire thread is a delusion.
Civil war over pointless shit? I bet you can't even get off your computer to go to the grocery store to save your life, much less for anything else.

Undo it with ovens, but it was wrong of the nazis to gas them like that. Should have just sent them straight to the ovens without wasting any time.

Communism vs freedom

Nice projection you got there, fren.

My grandparents are german and lived in germany at the time. They didn't see degenerate shit from the jews they only jews become wealthy and more prominent which pissed off some elitist germans. You're just a stupid white nationalist fuck.

Fuck that shit. Just dump them all in Arizona somewhere and let them rot.

GO GO GO

-bfa

With what?
You wouldnt win against trump in 20 years
I doubt you'll even win 2024

google berlin degeneracy,again this was a factor but you have so many things... like those wealthy jews attempting a coup. you have propaganda on all sides at a time where having a radio was special. that or how do you bring up the fact the jews ran child brothels and were so degenerate they gave san francisco a run for their money.

people got pissed at jews for MANY good reasons, now were those reasons holocaust worthy? that is a good question because it was not all jews that did it. but that's not really on topic for this thread.

The kike media and political slaveclass isnt the world, libtard

Because clearly you can blame the Jews for everything bad back then, just like you can blame the liberals for everything you hate about America now. Fuck off with your low intelligence ignorant argument.

GO GO GO

-do

BIG DIFFERENCE HERE
The far left is more or less a united front, its not liberals, its the far left that provoke everything at the moment.