Roomie has a Colt .45, doesn't hide his gun safe keys well, and I know how to load and fire a handgun...

Roomie has a Colt .45, doesn't hide his gun safe keys well, and I know how to load and fire a handgun, even though I'll never get a PAL license since I've attempted suicide in the past.. Never shot a gun (besides air rifles) before, but really want it all to end.

Will a .45 ACP make short work of my suffering?

Attached: IMG_3678[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.75M)

.22 hollowpoint is better, it won't have the energy to exit your skull so it'll bounce and scramble your thinking meat more

I would recommend it user, this is as far as any of us know your only trip, why cut it short?

Wouldn't*

Yeah, itle do it. Stream that shit.

One hell of a typo talking to a suicidal user

Trying to dissuade someone out of suicide is like trying to train a cat to walk a tight rope. Some can succeed, while some will just not even bother listening.

That typo made my day, and potentially someone else's life

Attached: 23f0c96.jpg (695x747, 73K)

kek

Dude. Stand up, Brush it off, and walk upon a brand new day.

.45 will paint the wall red

Ask /k/ if you actually want to know.

It will but make sure it's under the chin and aimed so that you hit the brain stem. Make sure you are somewhere you won't be found for a while just in case it's not insta death (what I mean is what if you only go unconscious? Don't want to be found and revived).

Dont do that man. Find a at least one good thing that you like about life and cling to it brother. If not for you, the people around you. Im sure you have family. If not, friends. And if you just say fuck it, and youre a miserable sack of shit, then man the fuck up and be a sack of shit. At least youll exist. If not Youll traumatize people that you think are decent people. Youll make your friend have to sell his gun. Somebody has to find you. So just dont man.

With that being said, Oh yeah. A .45 acp will do the trick as long as you dont shoot your face off.
And in all seriousness, why dont people do it outside? Never really hear about anybody doing it outside but the clean up would be terrible.

Dumb as fuck. .45 to the temple, whole brain mush.

You say that like a .22 wouldn't lol

Why dont you try it out and get back to us?

Yeah, it could be done but thers a way better chance of maiming yourself/being a vegetable with a .22. It would be dumb to suggest it over the. 45.

That's fair I suppose. Plus gotta use what you have at hand, eh?

I have no .22 rifle, although I have a .22 airgun, which is useless for my purposes. I do have a 12 gauge though. Is that a better bet.?

I'm planning on doing it so everyone has to see as little as possible of the carnage.

Look you piece of shit. That's a real gi 1911 probably worth some money. Your buddy is going to lose his license and possibly face unsafe storage of a firearm charges and he'll be stuck in court paying money because you are a nigger

what do you think retard. heres your you