I have a small lump on my right testicle (the nut not the skin)

I have a small lump on my right testicle (the nut not the skin)

Am I losing one of my boys?

Attached: 1562028971194.jpg (444x460, 78K)

definitely go see a doctor and get that checked

first, this guy is a fag and wants your dick pics

see a doctor, sounds bad.

Does it always result in the loss of a nut?

Is it at the top of the teste that could be the part that attaches to the body and transfers sperm. also go to a doctor just in case

Attached: JPEG_20190217_140008.jpg (218x427, 19K)

Very close to that cord. It feels like a very tiny piece of rice. My head is fucking spinning

Tbh I’ve already kind of wanted to be in your position. I know it sounds crazy but hear me out, can’t they just cut one fucker off and you good? Think of the sympathy points you get in society cause of that, not many people can say they lost a ball. Also dude the biggest reason of all, of course has to be being called from that day on the one ball wonder. Think about it greatest nickname of all time dude. One ball wonder. Fucking A man only few can be so blessed.

Since you are asking for medical advice on a Mongolian deep fake image board, then yes you are probably going to lose one of the boys.

Attached: aksmith1528761075034.jpg (333x500, 104K)

Yeah. The remaining nut will even double its testosterone and sperm production

I still dont want it to come to that and will probably an hero if it does

could be epididymal cysts, usually benign, tend to hurt as they get bigger. I have two (one each) the size of cashews

It's likely your epididymis or a cyst on it.
Get it checked out no matter what since it can be painful if it's a cyst and serious if it is an actually harmful thing.

Stop asking this every day you faggot Pepsi merchandiser.

Attached: 1499743509558.jpg (319x443, 26K)

From the research I've done online, theres tons if small lumps that are benign that can pop up. Apparently a lump on the surface of the nut is a "good" sign because cancer often starts within.

Did you absolutely shit yourself when waiting for your results? Did they ultrasound you?

what else is there we dont know nigger?

I have done nothing. My inner thigh is beginning to hurt.

can be a regular cyst which eventually will drop off

Had the same thing

Unironically get better physiological advice here than /fit/ or /adv/

Did they ultrasound you? How did you find out?

Usually yes it will if and if it metastasis and this can happen fast they will remove it. The quicker you fucking see a doctor and have a ultrasound scan the better. It might be a cyst or benign but phone your doctor today and get it looked at, ask him to refer you for an ultrasound scan if he doesnt.

I have one too and at first i thought it was cancer but that was years ago and im still alive so, maybe its just a cyst, go get it checked though

Thay can take small pice of it with needle if thinhs come back ok it's likey just a faty which can happen if test comes back bad good luck your losing bouth. Of them and you will start on kemo which will make you wish your dead

Did you go get yours checked?

Shit. I was hoping they shave off a section of your nut or something

Attached: 43595473285b75f9-600x338.jpg (600x338, 43K)

Probably but your best chance to not have that ending is go immediately. Even still, if you do lose one the other one goes into overdrive and produces the same amount of sperm.

hold a flashlight up to it. if light goes through it its just a spermatocele, which is a cyst filled with sperm.

I have one too and got checked out and the Dr. Said it was normal connective tissue.

>/fit/ or /adv/
Hurr Durr I got a lump on my nuts. Should I ask /fit/ or /adv/ or go over to Yea Forums? How 'bout go see a doctor you dumbasses.

Attached: this guy knows whats up.jpg (620x412, 224K)

Get it looked at stat and if you need it removed so be it. You might dodge having to have chemo which is more of a ballache than losing one trust me

See a physician without delay. I had one in mine, hot ultrasound technician scanned my balls as a bonus.

Benign or lost a nut?

Benign hydrocele.

Looks like at the very least since my nut isnt swollen and the bump is very small, I'd probably be in the earliest stages.

Seeing a doc Thursday. I dont want to lose my nut guys IDK how I'd mentally recover from that

Attached: 1561821195538.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

>be me
>college
>new roommate
>roommate tells me story of how he lost a nut in a motorcycle accident
>lolyeahok
>he whips out his nutsack
>mfw the dude has only one ball

Dude fucked so many chicks too. It was unreal.

Nice trips. Hope it's just a cyst or something. In case it isn't, RIP nut boy.

Bro get it checked do you want to die?

Felt a lump on mine a few years back, i could wiggle it a little bit. Doc had an ultrasound done. Some kind of vein protrusion, no worries no need for surgery.

Good luck, not all is a loss of the nut.

It honestly really feels like a vein for me as well. Very close to the top of the nut where the large artery is. Thanks fren

Attached: EPfollowers.jpg (296x99, 6K)