I ordered 3 grams of pure heroin. I want to stay high for as long as possible and then overdose with the last bit...

I ordered 3 grams of pure heroin. I want to stay high for as long as possible and then overdose with the last bit. How long should this last someone with no tolerance?

Pic related.

Attached: 129378493.0.jpg (5100x3393, 1.41M)

Fuck off drug addict.

Where do you order from? If dark web then what site?

I'm not currently a drug addict. Other than to alcohol and cigarettes.

Nightmare.

Depends on how big and tall you are. Try a big ass spoon

Attached: BE97CCBB-22AB-45BC-9475-51946CEA8C90.jpg (430x765, 33K)

Ah cool thanks, and how do you avoid getting caught? Is it safe to put your house address?

what type of heroin is it. 3g in someone without a tolerance is alot

China white, the seller claims that it is 95% pure without fentanyl.

I put my real name and address. I dont care if I get caught, but I would imagine if you are a buyer you could say someone ordered it to frame you.

Dude that’s going to be painful as fuck,
It’s going to feel like your internally drowning and on fire at the same time if you OD don’t do it bro - you should get a job and make money and use whatever money leftover on good food, girls, and investing for a future.

Not op but ya it is.
Use your real name and addreas and there will be no suspicion. I ordered for 2 years off hansa and dream.
Small orders will almost never get found. Avoid large quantities or multiple orders at once. Also AVOID THE NETHER LANDS. amazing product and price but will be redflag for border security.
The only packages I've had seized were from the netherlands. And also when a package does get seized throw out the later you get saying it got seized dont order from that address again and pretend it never happened and you never ordered drugs.
Its simple stuff

Good point, anyway why do you wanna overdose? What's wrong?

I have a job, make 6 figures, and heroin is going to feel exactly the same as pain pills, which I have had before.

If im not mistaken isnt china white heroin with fent in it which is why its considered so strong

Where do you order from now?

I was thinking the same thing. Fentanyl isn't allowed on nightmare, so maybe it is just highly purified heroin.

I havnt ordered since hansa went down personally, thinking about getting back into markets but idk any current good ones

Ah, wouldnt be suprised. lot of vendors use buzz words like that

Nice Digits.
Still don’t recommend to OD bro, have you ever seen the purple-blue-thanos looking people who died on that shit?
Idk this is coming from someone who is poorer then you, I don’t know what else tot say other then God Bless You; take care and goodbye.

I'll look like a dead person any way I go out. This way I figure i will have a little fun.

What's going to happen to your money when you OD? Can I have some?

What's going to happen to your money after your pass? Can I have some?

You* sorry typo

Nope, I have a sister who needs it. Not going to some stranger. I wish you guys luck though.

Lucky her

Are you the guy who said they tried heroin for the first time yesterday when they were trying to kill themselves? lol

No.

This complete bullshit.

It's white because the manufacturing process has another step which further purifies it.

Yeah most drugs are white in pure form.