Planning on buying weed soon, what's the requirements of good weed?

Planning on buying weed soon, what's the requirements of good weed?

I've heard stickyness, hardness and bad smell

Anything else Yea Forumstards?

Attached: weed-bud-bc500c4866252c287b190cd5fe679238b2a91982-s800-c85.jpg (800x600, 51K)

I mean well i am a retard for asking these questions but I am a virgin incel cuck so

Yeah you pretty much listed everything. You basically just dont want it to be dry. You can still smoke dry stuff but it isnt as good

If it smells like chemicals I'd probably bin it. Other than that if it doesn't look like the pictures you've been looking at on Google, you probably shouldn't buy it. Make sure your not getting robbed also, but then again you are asking on here, so I wouldn't be surprised if any of the above happens.

thanks bois

You can usually tell by the smell if nothing else will smell like a skunk that got force raped at gunpoint

So buy from a dispensary until you know what you're buying. Look at leafly too.

Look for the crystals. Looks like sugar coating.

Attached: 161983183.jpg (612x612, 99K)

>bad smell
smells good if you've smoked a few times before but you'd know the answer to your question by the point in time at which weed begins to smell good so my entire post is pointless other than to make myself feel better in some kind of holier than thou but not really holy kind of way

Just buy it and try it out. Going by those factors alone isn't accurate, I've had soft weed that's been better than hard ones, and bad smelling weed that's better than great smelling weed. Man, i miss weed, it's so fucking expensive here.

I've been smoking for 14 years and I still think weed smells and tastes like shit.

then you are buying shitty weed

Attached: 62337247.jpg (2560x1920, 1M)

Nope, recently had some og skywalker, then got some of that deathstar. Good weed for smoking, I just hate the smell and taste. Maybe everyone is different and has different opinions.

Do yourself a favour and don’t bother. I smoked from the bong everyday for years and even though I loved it. The weed has fucked me up, can’t take it now without getting paranoid as fuck, I get anxiety and my memory is fucked.

Attached: june.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

The more it smells like oregano, the better it is

Don't plan it man roll with it weed is what you make it

its all flavoured like shit and ive smoked everywhere
>bro this tastes sweet taste it
nah it tastes like shit

Attached: 1557899138288.jpg (600x800, 84K)

>roll with it
I see what you did there.

this is premium connoisseur grade cannabis. Anything lab tested at 22% THC and above will be amongst some of the most potent cannabis you can likely find.

up to 29% is well documented but further I would be suspicious. Most are lab tested and you can ask about THC content.

You also want to choose a sativa for head high indica for body high I prefer to do hybrids for a mixed effect.

You can usually get this ultra premium stuff for 35-50 an 1/8th here in Los Angeles CA

Attached: DuME4qJUUAAhD1S.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

Damn bro, we pay that much for shit-tier weed here. USA might be a shithole, but it's got some good stuff, namely weed.

>stickyness

For sure. In fact, give it the stick test before you buy. Basically, you take a nug and you throw it at the ceiling. It should stick to the ceiling for a second or two. Any reputable dealer will know about the stick test but it could go by a different name depending upon where you're from. If you don't want to sound like a mook, just say something like "Hey you mind if I toss your nugs a little bit?" Dealer should give you a thumbs up. He'll know what you mean. Just open the bag and start throwing.

The more white hairs on it the better, very tiny silicia like needles.

The looser and duller looking it is generally the worse it is. If you see a dusting of little crystals that's a good sign and usually goes with how sticky it is. Full nugs are a good sign too. I don't really think smell matters tbh

Ya who hasn't thrown those bowls like ludacris says

Dude. Same shits been happening too me. Ive smoked for 10 years now daily, and recently for the first time ive been hlgetting anxiety and paranoia from bud. I cant even enjoy it anymore if im not at my house, chilled out in the evening.

try to go for something you know the grade of. AA-AAAAA are your options. if this is your first time, go for something that is lower in the THC % department. You don't wanna green out. If you have any physical or mental illnesses, look up the strain you are buying on leafly to see what the side effects are. you usually want something that is covered with heavy white crystals. I personally prefer strains without a skunky scent, pine and citrus scents tend to be very present. do you want a full body stone, head stone or both? sativa is head high, indica is body high and hybrids tends to be a mixed bag. look for something low on seeds, if any. the less the better.

As long as its green and you trust your dealer your good. I wouldnt pay more than 12$ a g my first buy just to avoid getting fucked if its your first time.

Maybe you should switch to some indicas, get that grand daddy purple, or some og kush

youre a retard. more white hairs means it's less mature. making it less of a plant and overall "good"

what you are actually seeing is the trichomes. they are white and bulb like that contain THC-A and other compounds

The stickiness should be the result of clear trichomes, little stalks on the bud that can be seen through a 30X magnifying glass. If your weed comes in an airtight jar, chances are it's good stuff. The smell shouldn't be 'bad'. It should smell sweet and green, like freshly mowed weeds. After all...it is a plant.
Dryness can indicate it's been improperly transported. Seeds can indicate that it's been harvested too soon. Non-clear trichomes can indicate lower quality.

good variation of colour. it shouldnt be brown and being black or purple isnt an automatic guarantee of quality either.
good weed colour has a variation of green bud, orange hairs and white sticky crystals on it. there should be almost no stems and no leaves sticking out of the buds. sometimes if the nugs are big then a big stem is inevitable.
NEVER buy "pre-ground" weed. always only buy nugs/buds. pre-ground shit is usually mixed with oregano, it's fake shit or it's "shake" (ie: leftover crumbs and shit that's fallen to the bottom of the bag).

it should be sticky and peel/break apart the same way it's like opening a freshly baked bread roll. it should be a bit damp and soft in the center of the buds but not wet. dry, flaky buds that fall apart are low quality or sometimes just old weed (like been in storage or left out for a few weeks/months).

again, dont be fooled by some guy toting BIG nugs or nugs that have purple and black in them. occasionally it'll be good shit but most of the time the whacky colours are just to trick dumbasses and newfags into thinking it's ultra rare dank OG made-up-name kush.
the real good weed you can tell from how it peels apart, the orange hairs and white sticky crystals.

Attached: 1559516429282.jpg (900x720, 165K)

The only requirement for good weed is it getting you high.

Don't smoke so much in a sitting.

This. End of the day weed is weed.

Smoking too much, too often.