Why is time so cruel?

Why is time so cruel?

Attached: 2876AFCB-DE66-4FCD-8086-D68E8C64FF2F.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

cuz he's not a nice person.

But he probably slayed pussy. But now he’s old and disgusting

we all slay-ed pussy and will be old and disgusting one day. Your point?

>Why is time so cruel?
>>>
and? the guy is funny. Valkenvania

He looked boring and below average when young. As an old man, he actually has a unique look that makes him famous. Nothing wrong here.

its not time. its body abuse. he was a heavy alcoholic and drug addict and now it shows. people think they can eat like shit and abuse their bodies and theyll stay beautiful forever. then reality comes crashing in later on and they hate themselves

dont be a pump on a log and keep youself in shape

Dude. He’s free. When you’ve slayed enough strange you just want to be happy and there is a lot of happy you shove in your mouth.

Attached: 1546533242191.jpg (955x960, 93K)

comparing anyone to Tom Cruise isn't fair cmon

how so ?

Attached: cruise.gif (498x302, 1.43M)

Because Trump occupies the White House.

Attached: 1550947808276.png (500x427, 277K)

When you get to a certain age, you tend to give up. You don't move as much and you eat more for some reason. So you get fat as you age.

He looks good for his age. He's fat, loves to eat, has few wrinkles and got laid like a motherfucker. Also he is 70 something, wtf you want from this man?

Cruise stopped aging because he achieved Operating Thetan level.

pfttttttttt he has no soul

Cum is good for your face.

It's literally genetics, diet, and exercise. My dad looks 55 and is 70. He's lucky but he also doesn't succumb to vices. Diet isn't awesome or bad but not drinking, smoking, or over-eating goes a long way.

No, am old, can confirm your metabolism slows but hunger doesn't. Most men gain a pound a year on average. Doesn't sound like much, but that means you're 40 lbs fatter at age 70 than 30.

your dad hasnt spent millions on plastic surgery like tom

When i jerk off i save the cum on my hand then smear it on my face. Wait for it to dry, then shower

Your dad takes facials.

Just like Tom.

Because, from nature's point of view, he fulfilled his task and he is not needed anymore.
... we have to hack the nature.

Well.. he did divorce my mom 15 years ago.

And I bet his skin’s looked great ever since.

Kelly McGillis has actually aged quite well, Google for some other photos. She looks her age, but it looks natural, unlike other 80s icons like Kathleen Turner or Meg Ryan.

That's not time, that's obesity.

Thats why im 24 with a baby face

Chevy Chase is a fucking douche nozzle

More like multi-divorce level

>it's the drugs, or lack of, more than time.

Prolly burned all his bridges for new roles. No wonder he stopped giving a shit about his looks.

She was also alcoholic for a bunch of years that didn't help.