Marinefag here. 0111 Oorah!

Marinefag here. 0111 Oorah!

I have a question for all you pussies. How come you don't enlist and serve your country?

Having a career and a cause beats masturbating yourself blind in your moms basement. Some of you manlets might even PT hard enough to lose the man tits and your v cards.

Something to think about you fucking faggots.

Attached: a3c0a0d85336d6ca485c65b23824d98e--marine-memes-marine-quotes.jpg (236x298, 24K)

I don't particularly care to fight for Israel

is this how you cope with making a terrible life decision?

I actually want to join the army, but I’m Mexican
I just want to forget my family and friends forever and start a new life

I have a question for you. How come every jarhead I've ever met seems to think their shitty job entitles them to rub their nuts in the faces of everyone smart enough to have more options than them.

Because I don't want to be brainwashed to see if my body can absorb bullets running into a building face planting into an towel head with a AK-47 pointed at my eyeballs.

Enjoy never reaching retirement. Or living past 40.

Because I dont want to associate with retards, rednecks or niggas and they are the only people who ever join the Marines.

You realize most soldiers don't even fight?

Grew up in war torn third world shit hole. Killed 6 people before I was 20.

Now I live in a first world country, and I'd never go back. Besides, with the amount of ptsd I have, and the amount of illicit drugs I use because of my pstd.. They'd never have me anyway thank fuck :D

Because I would like to live further than 40 yo, having a normal life istead of being alcoholic, drug addict, mutilated, crazy or killed defending sionist interest while 4-star General I-don't-care sucks Nettanyahu's old jew dick.

Why did you kill those people?

Tried to join. Apparently not good enough for the Marines, which is shocking to say the least

Have to be 18 to serve and I am not going to serve until Sweden gets its shit together.

what's your favorite flavor of crayon?

I find it hard to believe that someone who can write a complete sentence was too retarded for the Marines. Psychological condition?

Join the french foreign legion if you really want to completely cut ties with your current life.

Probably something physical, or a sketchy past.

ITT a bunch of pussies and cowards talk bullshit about being too smart for the military.

we have conscription so already served, now i just wait for those pesky russians to make their move

khanate will rise again

Attached: 1456085708377.jpg (487x524, 64K)

Fuck off admin,
Airwing pog 6694

>0111
I just want everyone to know you're a fucking admin clerk and an uber pog.

The only danger you're in is getting PTSD from the mountain of paperwork on your desk you pog bitch

Hurrayh brother! 6969 here

Attached: 487604_482357805158169_1497210968_n.jpg (272x408, 21K)

My country doesn't need that kind of service. In fact, they've lied about the real purpose of war for decades. WWII was the last legitimate need for war. I suppose you have an argument in that having armed goons amped up on T is a great deterrent to fucking with us. But don't kid yourself thinking that blowing up sand niggers is serving anyone or anything. The only reason sand niggers are the enemy is because we let them attack us. And every sand nigger you grease in their homeland breeds 2 more that want nothing more than to fight for Allah. It's like smoking: the only reason you smoke is to feel like you did before you started smoking. The only reason to kill sand niggers is to make things like they used to be before we started killing sand niggers. If you dig back even further, you'll see that the Taliban were just mercenaries we hired to fight the Soviets in the 1980s. War is money, son. I think it's noble that you have the balls to stand up and kill and risk being killed, but there just isn't a reason to do so. Peace

Kill or be killed for 5 of them.

One was a mercy killing.

Cool post bra but you're using too many complicated words for the crayon eater who started this thread.

A fucking corpsman is less of a pussy than an admin pog

I tried enlisting with the Navy about five years ago, and they wouldn't let me in on account of my ibuprofen allergy. I even biked between the recruiter's office and my place several times.

Because I'm training to be an Officer so inbred hicks like you will have to call me Sir.