Be me

>Be me
>Be in 6th grade
>mother constantly calls me chubby
>Level of self hate rises
>Stop eating
>fakes being sick to not eat for 3 days
>this continues till now.
>Been diagnosed with ptsd, scizophrenia, anxiety, chronic depression and anorexia.
>Repressed memories of abuse.jpg
>self hate is strong with this one
>down to 90 pounds. 5'3

Its more of an addiction than nicotine. I have zero appetite. I dont wanna die so i keep myself above 80. Pic related. any tips or tricks to quit this habit? Ive tried vegetarian, exersize. But i always fall back into calorie counting.

Attached: 15621010453091788940608.jpg (2560x1920, 817K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anatomy-Epidemic-Bullets-Psychiatric-Astonishing-dp-0307452425/dp/0307452425/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/open-gently/201504/we-dont-repress-painful-childhood-memories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh my god user, i don't know wtf but just, don't let cum eaters fuck with you

Attached: 434567.jpg (400x360, 35K)

Try talking to a therapist instead of Yea Forums?

Eat mother fucker. Eat 3000 calories a day.

Smoke weed and EAT

EAT NIGGER EAT. And this too. But EAT

Fuck psychiatry, a bunch of charlatans that just make shit up. And you look perfectly healthy in that pic.

checked

and yeah

amazon.com/Anatomy-Epidemic-Bullets-Psychiatric-Astonishing-dp-0307452425/dp/0307452425/

See id love to. I have a therapist (They dont treat anorexia) for my ptsd. But no psychologist around here treats eating disorders.

There's no such thing as a repressed memory. The concept was a result of idiot psychiatrists using hypnosis to "retrieve" memories that were never there. As it turns out, the process for "retrieving" a "repressed memory" is the exact same process you'd use to implant a false one. If someone told you you've got repressed memories, they're a fucking idiot.

Also post anorexia tits.

Yeah honestly you need to focus more on the fact that you think you are the center of the earth. Like there are people with real problems, and counting calories probably isn't going to kill you.

To this i have to say it can kill you if taken too far thats why eating disorders are serious problem

Found the retard.

Eat nuts potatoes meat dark green vegetables and beans, fruit and more meat and nuts and seeds and more STEAK. Nice fatty salad dressing too, fats are good for you, healthy fats that is.

EAT mother fucker, count calories if you gotta but use them to eat MORE. Not less.

The more you do the more your apetite will come back and the easier it'll get.

Holocaust survivors would get sick from eating so good again but they'd get use to it. Go to the hospital and EEEEEAAAAAATTTTT.

Yes. Repressed memory is a thing. I was never coxed into.the memories I have. Its a term called dissociation. I mentally clocked out of the moment. But as i get older i remeber more and more of what was done to me.

Why dont you just not do all that gay shit and just be normal

Attached: 006FBED9-8D0C-405D-9EC2-B92CE17A3EE4.png (500x692, 156K)

im sorry can someone chECK MY FUCKIN TRIPS

You think anyone wants to brush their teeth in the morning? No it's the means to an end, not having your teeth rot out of your skull.

Same thing, eat, I don't care if you want to, eat. And maybe one day it isn't be like brushing your teeth cause food is something people are meant to enjoy.

Don't do vegetarian unless you're going to get supplements from your doctor. It's way easier to be an omnivore.

i agree with this guy

pls some pics OP
tx...

Agree

Are you girl or boy?

You don't wanna die so you keep yourself above 80?

Bullshit you're just killing yourself slower. Get help and eat. Don't come here for help either cause you already got retards telling you you look healthy. You're not. You're underweight.

I'm not judging you, but you need to eat more. Treat yourself like royalty cause no one else is going to

yo these trips are unchecked still just following up.
Btw I’m not eating dinner tonight OP if that makes you feel any better - i’m too hung over to keep anything down

try to live with someone, just eat what they do for a couple of weeks. just let yourself be lazy.

You were chubby. Your mom tried to get you to realize it. You did. You stopped pigging out. Now you aren't chubby. Please eat again, in moderation this time.

WTF is so hard about this?

Real slick professor but I know it's you

Attached: 250px-Professor_Oak_DP_anime.png (250x140, 45K)

>Repressed memories of abuse
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/open-gently/201504/we-dont-repress-painful-childhood-memories

You do not have PTSD. You weren't in a fucking war. Your best friend's intestines weren't spilling out over your legs as he cried his last breath.

You live in a culture of victimhood and you desire to be a victim.

If you embrace truth, you would see you don't have these problems, you choose these problems.

This. There's over weight underweight being a healthy weight and there's being malnourished cause you don't eat properly at all three weights.

Eat healthy and eat enough to be healthy.

Going from one extreme to the opposite extreme isn't an improvement, don't fucking delude yourself. You were probably better off being fat.

Learn a healthy medium. Or don't, I don't care that much. You gotta care

Should just smoke weed and get the munchies so you can pig out on whatever you want

You don't have to go to war to have PTSD retard. But it's okay. I don't care if you're an uninformed retard that's your life and your business. Try not to breed though.

People like this think they are so much more interesting if they can rattle off a bunch of "diseases" that they have. It doesn't make her interesting. It is pathetic.

Do something cool. Learn to play guitar. And take a break in the middle of practice and eat a fucking sandwich.

You want to blame your mom, but it is you who is to blame.

imagine being this retarded lol

>culture of victimhood and desire to be a victim

most legit words of this thread..
$803705556().close

Listen here you uncultured swine.
Ptsd was a mental disorder that was researched with soldiers. It was known as shell shock before then. It is now PROVEN that when someone gose through a tramatic situation (Such as being raped and fucking beaten for 8 fucking years of their life) they develope ptsd. Post TRAUMATIC stress disorder. Its a illness that affects anyone who has gone through immense trama. So shut your fucking mouth about shit you dont know.

I know that retard, but it is most commonly associated with that because 99.9% of human beings can handle stuff like their mom telling them they are chubby.

>Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), once called shell shock or battle fatigue syndrome, is a serious condition that can develop after a person has experienced or witnessed a traumatic or terrifying event in which serious physical harm occurred or was threatened. PTSD is a lasting consequence of traumatic ordeals that cause intense fear, helplessness, or horror, such as a sexual or physical assault, the unexpected death of a loved one, an accident, war, or natural disaster.

OP what Sex are you?
I can help you beat your mentality if you are a boy. Though if you are a woman then, I cannot.

She was shell shocked that she had fat rolls hanging over her waistband and her mom said she was chubby?

Anyone that thinks this is a legitimate claim of PTSD needs to do something real in their life and get off fucking Yea Forums.

And no. I dont blame my mom. She did nothing wrong. She helped me diet. But i spun out of control when she said i needed to eat. The person i blame is my sadistic asshole grandfather

Nothing that be bred by a Nigger could not fix...

So you just present all your anorexic issues as PTSD, just don't tell the shrink. Shrink should deal with the issues not the diagnosis.

Instead of searching for the perpetrator of your victimhood, why don't you just eat a sandwich instead an be a winner?

Nigger would fix for free

go back to tumblr

Just have plenty of Nigger meat...

fatty here, how did you get into that user?
any tips
i used to be like you but then i got bullied by my parents and they made me eat a lots of food and now im fatty

>calls me chubby
>ptsd, schizophrenia
>calls me chubby
>abuse
>calls me chubby
So weak minded to care so deeply by being called chubby lol, you were probably chubby you stupid weak minded faggot, better than being a disgusting underweight freak who nobody will touch for fear of breaking your weak, useless body

All you have to do is NOT shove the next thing you want to swallow in your mouth, and you will be fixed.

All OP has to do is get up right now, go get some food, and eat it.

Everyone acts like someone else controls their behavior. These are choices. Make different ones.

slw

Those bullshit multi diagnoses.

You have a personality disorder due to your mother.

Green tea and ciggerettes. Both are appetite suppressants. I use vapeing. Works the same.

Is no one else going to point out that picture is fucking hot?

You're able to keep yourself above 90 lbs, that's healthy enough. So far, you're handling it. The weight thing. The schizophrenia needs serious psychiatric attention & medication, unrelated to everything else.

But as far as the depression, a lot of times people have depression because they have had or are having shitty lives. In that case, it's not something wrong with you, it's the situation you're in. Add more good things into your life, more positive relationships, try to become financially stable, and you will feel better.

You could be a good trap

i can really go auschwitz mode but im addicted to nicotine also in the next day when i wake up i find myself eating a lots of food..

were you raped for 8 years?

Kek

Relatable. Think I gained weight as a result of eventually not giving a shit anymore, but also weakness was holding me back in a sport.

I have no idea but maybe i can help a little? I will just write this one post, so don't wait for a response.
backstory:
>had depression since childhood from parental abuse/abandonement
>was treated for depression
>depression cured for some time
>still depressed, but in another way
In addition to this, i had weight problem. Always underweight, never wanted to eat. All of this was related to stress. Have you ever wondered if your eating disorded is caused by something else? If so, please check this

"mother constantly calls me chubby" can't possibly pass for abuse these days

Thank you kind user

Yes. My grandfather was a pedophile.

Shut up bitch I hope you get raped for 8 years
Without breaks

She did tho apparently

Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life.... Check out John Rose on youtube.

Let's see more of that ass, baby

you dont have schizophrenia you dumb fucking piece of shit, better go yeet yourself attentionwhore

also your body is normal not anorexic

I fucking hate people like you

>due to your mother
Retaaaard

It's time for round 2

PD scum

Eat meat. You can start with my cock.
Seriously though, eat plenty of fatty meats....
But also suck my cock.

You should kys. People are dying because of retarded attitude like you. Fucking mongoloid

Alright well ima kill this thread because I need to give the baby a bath. And clean up all that hair my fucking cat is sheading. Thank you for all your words. Good and bad.

BUT WHAT CAN I BE OTHER THAN A VICTIM? HOW WILL I FEEL SPECIAL IF I'M NOT PERSECUTED? WHERE WILL I GET MY PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT????1?1?1

Continue counting calories and start by setting a new goal maybe 400-500 calories higher and wall the scale up in baby steps.

If you say 'F it' and start eating like a 'normal' person youll really fuck yourself up and get fat quick and that would probs fuck your mind up ever more.

You are God, you have many bodies, one consciousness. Bathe in life, aka forests, seek God, seek Jesus Christ.
And know that you already decided where every leaf will fall, necause you are God.
So don't cry about it, just be glad you were raped and were not the rapist.
Maybe you can do a shift for satan next life and let grandad be the innocent abused one...
Though we are all one anyway
So know we decided every thought you ever dun thunk nigguh

Man those people make me disgusted .
Suffer with adhd and anxiety and get bullied like hell when i was 9 to 10 years old, isolated myself after 16 because of so much troubles with parents, met someone that literally uplifted me from all my suicidal thoughts only to get hit by the death of that person 3 years later, only to suffer myself with starvation and a fucking crushing insomnia that devastated my body, and now being at 25 barely recovering and fixing myself to go on with what i can manage with all the damage that was done to my heart and brain ( fucked up blood pressure, memory loss and many other stuff) not to mention all the self harm and the suicide attempts back then and lord knows what else, only to find out how retarded i was for treating myself like shit and not caring for myself.
You fucks are pathetic and should only kill yourself to save air and space for someone who deserves it.

Keep being a victim enabler, retard

Love you

You PD SCUM can literally cure yourselves of your "illnesses".

The most effective treatment is pretty much just repeatedly telling you not to harm yourself and telling you other ways to cope with your problems instead of harming yourself.

Most of you age out of it as your personality develops with age and you start doing things like a normal person instead of a retard.

if this isnt bait and you really need help go to a doctor or a counsellor. stop going to fucking Yea Forums for advice.

eat a dick

My son is 108 pounds and 5'8. Get on his level.

that boy aint right

Tits or gtfo.
Am I the first, really?
Wtf happened here?

Found the bazooka.
How's church going, mary anne?

>called chubby
>get schizo, anxiety, ptsd, etc.
if you were my child I wouldn't even beat you, I wouldn't even disown you.

Attached: nigga stfu.jpg (227x222, 14K)

It makes the whole thing smell of faggotry

weed

Faggot
Suck it up bitch
Other people had it worse
Pre 20th century average life expectancy was 35

Try to go to a therapist, or a psychologist, they will know how to help you better than these faggots

You read Scott Adams too much.

Bump