Anyone know how to make an untracable gun with minimal tools?

Anyone know how to make an untracable gun with minimal tools?

>inb4 3d printed i dont need a shitty piece of plastic that will explode on me

Attached: 1561244403979m.jpg (1024x627, 85K)

3d printed, don't use shit plastic

Attached: 678676576567457568797898790879878677657456456.jpg (602x188, 18K)

Theres some company or site called like 70 percent lowers or something like that. They dont have serial numbers but it takes a lil bit of work to complete them and you have to buy more gun parts.

80% lower and you need a special jig a d a few routers or drills/ drimal tool.

I'm guessing if you score the inside of the barrel after you did your shooting they couldn't match a bullet to the gun. But any modifications to make it "untraceable" are going to hardly be worth the time in prison you'll spend if you ever get caught with it.

lol wouldnt that just blow up in the pipe itself?

It's called a zip-gun, Eurotard.

The explosion should propel whatever is inside, Eurotard.

>should propel whatever is inside
>should
yeah... it would just be easier for OP to go out to the ratchet ass club and ask where he could get a gun.

It's stupid easy to make a gun are you retarded

OK.. it Shall. Is that much better... sperglord over here..

ah.. english isnt your native language i see. its easier to buy a gun on the street than to make one, you are more easily traced by being the weird guy who came in to buy specific sized pvc and nails and shit than you are buying it from a nigger a gun that isn't traceable to you anyways

Hahaha what!... english is not my native language... most dumb argument ever what the fuc does that have to do with OPs retarded question.. I was born and raised in Canada, I was born to speak English. We take it for granted over here, we don't have to touch up everything we type like some faggy pretentious eurocuck who thinks he's superior because what... youre grammar is spot on? You didn't even know what a zip gun is until I told you, so I'm guessing you're just a retard.

You could literally make a zip-gun with no money. How much of a moron are you?

You can make very basic one shot guns for cheap, easy to come by material what posted. Some one took this design , just made it more tactical.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

what a tard

>you are more easily traced by being the weird guy who came in to buy specific sized pvc and nails
Okay retard.

remember, the actual power driving the bullet, comes from the bullet itself (incl. casing)

Attached: 112.jpg (800x600, 113K)

Unless you're building a railgun.