Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

Whats up losers? ;) i just got accepted to pilot school;)

I even got above average score on the aptitude test ;))) it means im smart ;)))

Yep thats right my job is gonna be cooler than your shitty pathetic job ;))

ill enjoy a 300k euro salary and fucking stewardesses ;)))

enjoy your lowpay 8-16 job

pathetic.

Attached: hot-pilots-thumbnail.jpg (910x573, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/air_travel.html
chat.whatsapp.com/invite/Hisu8s3B9ncAYgVkndKExO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait until you get your first paycheck. You have no idea how little you initially make... or maybe you do.

>300k euro salary
he doesn't know yet anons
don't tell him

Attached: 1555206117918.jpg (1300x957, 135K)

so you get paid in monopoly money?

sounds like you're getting ripped off.

Did you contract with an airline or are you just going to flight school as a noob?

how did you know I was browsing I measure myself against every other person on this planet and you just made me feel really bad I might just kill myself

>reddit spacing
Were you TRYING to make this bait as obvious as possible?

Attached: 4bf.png (625x626, 181K)

lol. You will start at a shit regional airline making less than most McDonalds managers and basically having no life outside of work routine Being a pilot is cool, but getting to a point where you make good money takes at least 10 years of slaving away.

thats not true lmao

Good for you. Pilots make around 30k a year. Shit-tier job because too many people are passionate about flying planes, and planes are extraordinarily expensive, thus they don't pay you shit to let you fly their planes.

what country?

Man, Al-qaeda will hire anyone these days.

I don't care as long as you post the nudes of the stewardesses on b

Attached: image-73012-galleryV9-biqg-73012.jpg (392x600, 56K)

US of A, the greatest country in the world! - Borat.

That's debatable, retawd.

In my country, we solve debates by disco dance.

Lot of dubs in this thread /autism

And watching women make a toilet, that's nice.

nice and congrats.
I'll make a post when I get into bus driver of the sky school

And they will turn you not into the airbus driver, but boeing 737 MAX kamikaze. Have a nice flight.

Enjoy getting cancer from flying high and having only couple millimeters of aluminium to protect you from solar radiation

Enjoy paying $100k for school, while getting only $20k for flying commercially.

First off, I passed my flight exam years ago. I have since then flown for various airlines. As well as bussing people around on private jets. You’re not gonna make 300k a year. At least not dollars.
You’re probably not gonna fuck any flight attendants either.
What you will do is fly from a to b. You will be locked in a quite small cabin with mostly another dude. Who’s mostly not gay if you’re in to that. When you land your plane you’re gonna have time to have a sandwich or two, maybe a bottle of water with that, then you’ll fly to the next destination. When and if you happen to get a next morning flight, you’ll get into a shitty airport hotel, or if you’re lucky, your airline has a deal with some semi nice chain of hotels, where, yep, you guessed right, have time for some sleep, and then it’s off to the next destination.
Enjoy one of the most boring jobs in the world. Hope you don’t have a family. They will probably walk out on you.

Here is your plane, sir captain.

Attached: 5b20032c1ae66220008b4fcb-750-375.jpg (750x375, 53K)

Kys

Well, if you work hard 24/7 without going out of cock pit, you might have enough money to treat cancer.

congrats, you are basically a flying bus driver.

That is a myth

More like a flying dick driver

>euro salary
Enjoy your career before Achmed, Hasan, and Ofoku hijack your plane.

It is not myth, you really have more radiation higher in the air.
cdc.gov/nceh/radiation/air_travel.html
They say you that shit is below safe limits, but you never know

> 8-16 job
Nice to hear that from a pilot working 24/7

When they will thread you, please to the needful and do sky-king stuff, like barrel roll, or whatever.
This will scare the shit out of muhmed, and you can safely crash into the airport.

Pilot can only travel 1000 hours / year, which means they have like 7760 hours free to fug with flight attendants (male).

Racist piece of shit

1. Set transponder to 7500
2. Fly towards some US military ship
3. ???
4. Profit

If pilot is brown - plane is going down.
If engineer is brown - plane is going down too.
If pilot is white - you will have a good flight

>Accepted into pilot school
>He didn't pay his way in

Ohnono, enjoy working for pennies to pay that debt off.

Wow OP will crash the plane once he finds out how little money he is going to make hahaha

Reported for racism and hatespeech

Wow, free instruments. Where?

Nigger, enjoy your ban

Attached: Screenshot_20190702_184921.png (302x54, 4K)

hate speech

I want to become a pilot, but unironically.
In mean time, I'm getting meme EE degree, so I can have at least some job in case I fuck up...

Your trap boyfriends house

I have no friends.

Go fuck yourself

I got accepted into flight school right out of high school, most people can no big deal. What makes you hot shit??? Only I was smart enough to run once I realized I would be paying off debt the rest of my life while making little money with no free time ever. Have fun with your flying career, haven’t met a pilot yet who loves their job plus makes tons of money. Hahahahaha faggot(OP)

>have fun with 8-16
I will mister 6:30-2

Low iq racist detected

At least plane is not going down :DDDD

Dilate

and enjoying massive doses of radiation. I wont take your job for 2x your pay fool.

congrats, enjoy your early cancer.

Sage

Have sex

Yes, in my own jet

Reported fag

Pilot, come have sex to cabin.

Being a pilot is pretty boring though isn't it? Good salary, but most of your time is spent just sitting there monitoring conditions between take off and landing. Also this is probably bait pasta so why am I replying to it

Everyone's racist which obviously includes you, faggot.

Basically a bus driver, but white collar.

Enjoy your shit hours and increased cancer risk

Yes it is faggot.

You don't get accepted to pilot school in the US moron.

Kek

Commercial flying is literally takeoffs and landings with hours and hours of boring-as-fuck nothingness in between. Enjoy yourself!

I haven't flown in 2 weeks and make 200k US. I enjoy my job. Enjoy working the Burger King drive through faggot

chat.whatsapp.com/invite/Hisu8s3B9ncAYgVkndKExO

just got accepted into the IBEW electrical union.

ill be making 100k a year and i can live wherever the fuck i want. have fun being away from home for weeks at a time and commuting 70 miles into the city to get to your job.

Liar Liar Hair on Fire

kek

Don't do this. It creates nerve gas.

Do it the right way. Get into the Air Force, go for Transport, c17, c130, c5, etc. When you get out you walk into a Widebody civvy jet with big pay.

Oh ya and the training is free.

Least Im American so I'm still better than you

>planes are extraordinarily expensive
>thus they don't pay you shit to let you fly their planes.
These are contradictory statements. They need qualified people so as not to lose the extraordinarily expensive piece of equipment along with the human life. What's it like being a retarded lefty who doesn't understand how to invest?

This shit here.
T. Pilot here