Found these at work. Some lady dropped her cigs and they were inside. They’re 10mg oxys. How many do I take?

Found these at work. Some lady dropped her cigs and they were inside. They’re 10mg oxys. How many do I take?

Attached: 57B02058-590A-4E6B-BE40-DD237F35DD91.jpg (1392x1858, 423K)

Snort all of them pussy

try 1 whenever you feel like it, of it doesnt do much take 2 next day

also its kinda dangerous but i used to take a shot of liqour before i dosed, but only if i was taking 1-2

Take 2. 20mg is optimal for no tolerance. You might puke tho

grind up, inject in eye

Just fucking sell them for $50

all of um
ill be seeing you on the other side frendo

they always say that shit, you aren't supposed to even drink with advil, fucking everyone does, they are just covering their ass.

kys

Tried 1 of them. Like an hourish in. Feeling it moderately. Sold 2 to my friend for $20.

He chewed one of them. He fucked or nah?

Attached: C9A160CE-7B17-4295-9E85-C0983D089968.jpg (1536x2134, 643K)

3 op 30mg is a good dose
And get a comfy place to chill and put some tunes on or a silly show
oxy is such a nice treat every now and then

10mg will be mild as hell, 30 you feel like you're floating in euphoria

shut the fuck up you gay spic nigger

Of course he's fucked. Just look at him.

its because alcohol induces the enzyme that metabolizes opiates, oxy has a high bioavailibility but its basically 100% when you dose with alcohol

dam seeing this thread makes me wanna pick some oxys

Try to give them back, asshole. Chronic pain patients are suffering in agony this day and age, and killing themselves in record numbers, as asshole doctors and the war on opioids keeps cutting them off or tapering them to ridiculously inadequate doses.

Also, if they do a pill count and those are missing, she could lose her RX's FOR LIFE, and if she were a CPP, then that would be the end of it.

Just go buy some fucking alcohol. It's way worse, will fuck you up WAY more, it's super cheap and available anywhere!

Crush 'em up, add wodka and inject all directly into your bloodstream kek

Street price is about 1$ per mg so good price.

Send them to me. Will give you some money.