Yea Forums, I did this to myself with a burning hot meth pipe just because I wanted to feel intense pain

Yea Forums, I did this to myself with a burning hot meth pipe just because I wanted to feel intense pain.
am I really a masochist or am I self destructive?
Also I have had an intense lust for femdom since I was 10 and it has really gotten out of hand
I like to think I'm not too fucked in the head but I'd like the opinion of others

Attached: IMG_20190701_231444.jpg (1944x2592, 733K)

Definitely call for help

OP is a fag

Who gives a shit. Let them scab over and then post a video of you peeling it off if you really are a self destructive/mashofag then it won't matter.

get help

I think you are neither, just plain stupid.

Seek help you deranged addict.

You did this because you wanted to feel intense attention

You just unconsciously crave attention. You burned yourself in the most visible part of body so people will ask you what happened AND you made a whole thread about it like anyone gives a fuck.

this is a bit more than attention seeking

I'd keep that clean if I was you.
Also, I'd talk to a doctor, first about the treatment of the burns, but also about getting some regular therapy.
Best of luck, user.

no, you are sick and most likely will die pretty soon...rehab won't help so dont bother...but your MOMMY will talk about you a lot and what a great kid you were before and all those possibilities you didn't really have... way to go...

You're an emotionally damaged faggot. You should focus on self improvement and quit ruining your life with drugs. You probably have a bad relationship with your mother if you're into femdom. Figure out the root cause of your problems and destroy them.

I’m gonna need a timestamp.

people advising therapy and help?
what the fuck this is not the Yea Forums I remember

Attached: IMG_20190702_123604.jpg (1944x2592, 680K)

Even Yea Forums can mature a little bit...not very much though.

This is the correct answer.

Seriously dude, call for help

Attached: 1453590676035.jpg (428x376, 36K)

u might just be a sociopath man

Who cares, you'll be dead soon enough, faggot.

you said you liked the opinion of others faggot. this is not masochism. I mean it could fall into a category I suppose, but no. Peel a scab while you jerk off and see how long it takes to cum and the size of the orgasm. Then we will know for sure.

You're a dumb ass meth head. Now you'll have stupid scars for years and years.
Stop being stupid and quit meth...

Cut a finger off next time pussy