A recent thread about buying and selling women as slaves as if it was commonplace made me realize how unhappy with life...

A recent thread about buying and selling women as slaves as if it was commonplace made me realize how unhappy with life I am despite having a lot of good things. Turns out money is the thing that matters a lot.
>have qt chubby gf
>plays videogames with me, watches shows with me
>part time job to support myself
>highly independent and introverted
and yet most of my time feels to be centered around her instead of myself. This thread made me realize that no matter how great she is or any girl is, they will still require time to be spent on them.

honestly the only difference with her is she's not mindblowingly attractive (though still really hot to me and kinky as fuck to boot) and she requires time to be spent on her, even though she doesn't ask for much, I give her a lot

what I really want is to not worry about money, have some hot slave fucktoys to use for sex (I'm hyperhorny and want to fuck constantly) and then use the rest of the day to play video games, entertain myself, and discover the universe I live in.

pic related, these are the kind of slaves I'd be looking for, mindblowingly sexy, in the real world these would come with so much work. post em

Attached: 1561673116678.jpg (1080x1346, 316K)

am I the only like this? what's the psychology behind it? I should be satisfied with what I have.

Attached: 1560638680907.jpg (563x1000, 91K)

Well yes. No matter how small the community you want to participate in, it will require your participation. What do you think you're responsible for doing in a relationship? The answer to that question is not "nothing." And you will never be rich so stop comparing your life to a fantasy, you have to know you will never measure up.

is this a "grass is greener on the other side" thing? Would I truly be happy with the life I outlined above? Or is it some empty dream?

Attached: 1559439953227.jpg (1000x1600, 645K)

you are a disgusting human being and your girlfriend deserves better than you

it's an empty dream you fucking depraved idiot. if this isnt a troll go kill yourself

but what if doing nothing is what I want? if you ask most people I have a good life, yet this is the life that society wants me to have, not the life I want for myself.

I don't want to work. Fuck responsibility. I want to enjoy. I want to be happy. Yes it is selfish, yes it is hedonistic, but that is the life I want, or at least think I want

Attached: 1559501506879.jpg (647x1300, 126K)

You might be. It depends if that's what you really want or if you just like it because its better than what you have now.

for me, what would make me content before I die would be buying to specific women and doing awful things to them. but that's never going to happen so I focus on more realistic girls.

Like beating the shit out of my sub. who loves every second of it.

>but what if doing nothing is what I want?
Then somehow you need to manage your expectations with a view to what's possible in your life, or you will be suffering in disappointment forever.

it's not a troll and I don't hate my life enough to kill myself nor have I ever gotten close to that. I'm neutral. maybe someday user.

Attached: 1560621577084.jpg (563x1000, 85K)

just because you want something doesnt mean you deserve it. pull your head out of your ass you fucking pathetic child

Sounds autistic and selfish. Get some help. Obviously any worthwhile relationship requires time spent.

Get rich if you want whores.

and why do I feel this way? because as long as I can remember I only get real joy from playing video games all day or looking up info about the big bang for 16 hours, learning a new trade. But doing it because I want to, not because society thinks it will make me happy.

I don't feel joy from working even after I get that long break and all that money. I don't need it. I don't want it. I don't feel joy from the effort it requires to keep a relationship together. we do have amazing times and she's honestly so great but I just keep thinking how much happier I would be if I was left alone to myself the entire day and doing what I want

Attached: 1561643227016.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

so far I'm only neutral. none of what you said is true because deep down I always knew this to be true since I was young. it's been nearly a decade now and despite what you say about managing disappointment and how if I don't I'll be fucked: I have a gf, I have a job, and I have free time. just not mostly to myself, and not the "perfect" life I want to live, which is what I've been working for this entire time.

Attached: 1561007301882.jpg (1693x2148, 424K)

current gf is a sub, but not submissive to the point where she lets me be independent with my life while I use her. sexually yes, she lets me do what I want, though even there isn't complete control (she only wants to fuck at certain times, etc). But emotionally, and just day to day things, she is not submissive

Attached: 1561471500292.jpg (1815x1361, 739K)

>coming in to my thread just telling me to KMS and that I suck and that I need to not do what I'm doing

what is the purpose of this? you solve a captcha and waste your time to tell me something as if it controls my actions. ??? I'm here for advice on my situation and listening to any other anons in the same boat, why contribute anything other than that?

Attached: 1561717455993.jpg (848x1420, 759K)

That's what I said, user. For some reason, you drag around the ball and chain of disappointment.

Your gf is submissive, not your slave. Learn the difference retard.

Maybe that's it then user, I focus all of my time on getting rich and reap the benefits of the life I want later. it does seem that once I'm rich I can own "slaves" or at the very least prostitutes that I can switch in and out. Thank you, you've been helpful and I don't know how retarded I had to be to not see this simple answer.

the only thing remains is if this life would actually satisfy, I can't go half in on something like this, so I better be sure it's worth it.

Attached: 1560616813835.webm (640x800, 671K)

I do know the difference. Wrong word usage, sorry

Attached: 1561467698811.gif (325x319, 1.71M)

What advice do you want? No one else is in a similar situation because your dream doesn't exist in our compassionate world. People don't want to be slaves, nor women nor men. If you want to own someone as a slave, you're going to have to do it illegally though the undergoing human trafficking black market paying millions of dollars. You'll have to live with yourself being a psychopath and a terrible human being and the fact that your children will never look at you lovingly again, and your mother will be disgusted with you forever too.

The choice is yours.

I see. Well what would your advice be for that, specifically? if I could manage my life better I probably wouldn't be here posting. I've given a decent amount of details to what's wrong and my situation, so how do I fix it? if you want to help, that is, you don't have to, I appreciate it either way

Attached: 1561435293207.png (1050x1500, 1.61M)

You're welcome. I kind of know where you're coming from since my main goal is to be able to do jack shit. Gotta get rich.

What I've learned from this thread is that unless I get rich, my wants and needs are not realistic and unwarranted. So instead I shift the question to, how do I achieve balance?

Attached: 1562052609430.jpg (960x1280, 272K)

Talk to gf, tell her about your paraphilia - maybe she's into playing slave with you? Profit!
If you don't communicate, nothing will continue to happen.
Be open, be honest. Best of luck.

You're like a kid who just learned about money. Money isn't the solution to anything. Once your wants and needs are satisfied, you'll always want more. Once you have millions of dollars, have slaves and whatever you want, you'll eventually get bored like you are now and want more. Rinse and repeat.

Just learn to be content with what you have and know that it will never be enough no matter how much money you have.

I get what you're saying in that our world frowns upon people like me, and your post has shifted my focus to balance instead, maybe I don't need 100%, maybe 60% is enough. As for the psychopath thing, it doesn't really bother me or make me feel "disgusted", which is what I suppose a psychopath would say, I don't want kids, and my mom is the last person whose opinion I care about. the only people who qualify for that are my gf, the people who contribute valuable conversation here, and my friends. My family has always been against me, not in an abusive type of way, but in a "you should be a good Christian boy and Marry a nice young girl to settle down and have kids with" type of way.

what you say is simple but hard to practice. How do I just be content with what I have when I'm not? Do I need to go to gulags and realize just how shit life can be and that I have it so much better? I can't help the disappoint I feelz and I don't think it's wrong to find out what you value in life, even if you take the extreme position as I am in this thread.

How do you stay content with life user? is it easy for you? did you have a hard life? I'm 30 if that puts in into context

Attached: 1561473740115.jpg (900x1292, 143K)

What are your closest friends going to say when they find out you buy slaves on the black market and rape women?

If a relationship is too stressful, annoying or what ever then don't be in a relationship.
As you are in a relationship, you have proven that you can get a girl. So break up and get yourself one or more fuckbuddies. Problem solved.

Don't manage your life better, just stop seeing your life in terms of what you don't have. Start looking at what you have, start looking at yourself as currently being successful at what you are trying to do, today. Because you said so yourself, your life is pretty good. The whole idea of "money is freedom" is a myth. Your freedom comes when you realize that what you need is a supportive community of friends and a girlfriend and love and when you put your energy into that shit it multiplies. You don't disregard that shit in order to make more money because there's never any end to that.

I stay content with life by realizing it can always be worse and I don't have it so bad. I enjoy the little things in my life that make living worthwhile. Spending time with my children, fucking my wife, seeing my mother before she passes away, laughing with friends at work, making fun of fags on Yea Forums, remembering my childhood memories. The little things in life are what make it worthwhile. The little happiness from things here and there add up and make me more happy than if I owned a private yacht and had 72 virgins in Heaven.

Learn to appreciate the small things and you'll never want more.

What do you mean? 99.9% of the world does this every day, it's the drudgery of life, the things you have to do. Whether you're content or not is irrelevant this is something you have to do whether you enjoy it or not. Doing it isn't making you miserable, you're making yourself miserable by not recognizing that you are a successful person and what you've done.

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 32 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)