Most people are bisexual with a preference

most people are bisexual with a preference

Attached: LiamKinsey.jpg (1270x1270, 499K)

Thank god I'm not 'most people'.

My preference is for you degenerates to hang yourselves right before setting yourselves on fire.

you're going to have to convince the majority to do that, then
>protip: they won't, and they'll hang you instead

Attached: 1447202495329.jpg (1000x1349, 180K)

closet gay

I feel intense emotional boonds with some guys and want to be around them a lot but never sexual attraction. I think its called friendship.

under the right circumstances you could fall in love with one, and then you'll end up with mutual handjobs and maybe blowjobs
love is a powerful thing, user
nothing wrong with it either

Attached: 1561795780005.jpg (640x851, 60K)

most bisexuals manage to be faggier than real faggots. why do they always feel the need to mention their sexuality like it makes them special?

Attached: 1553606853334.png (769x501, 690K)

because people like you would try to get away with discriminating against them if they weren't open enough to gain support from people willing to defend them against people like you
pretty obvious that you're the problem here, not bisexuals

No one mentions their sexuality randomly. I'm pansexual and have never mentioned my sexuality to anyone unless asked. I've never met a single bi person who mentioned their sexuality unless someone asked them.

Maybe it's just your fantasy for gay guys to mention their sexuality to you so that you can imagine fucking them because you're a closet gay?

The only people who think "most people" are sexually confused, are homosexuals.

It's unfortunate that degeneracy is so well tolerated these days.

Don't you mean heterosexuals? I'm pretty sure gay people don't think straight people are confused. Never heard anyone say that ever. Do you just make shit out of your ass and expect everyone to eat it up?

>degeneracy
you mean the thing you secretly like but haven't come around to accepting about yourself yet, so you label it with a negative buzzword

discrimination is rational when you're dealing with people who are different. men who have sex with men degenerates who tend to have stds and have other problems such as drug abuse.
bisexuals love to mention their sexuality like it gives them some sort of fag clout. go outside

Attached: 1553604282173.png (500x515, 555K)

>discrimination is rational when you're dealing with people who are different.
Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. The fact that the words are even strung together is impressive, given the content of the sentence.

kys retarded bigot
nobody loves you and you will die alone in this world

>discrimination is rational when you're dealing with people who are different. men who have sex with men degenerates who tend to have stds and have other problems such as drug abuse.
wow, way to fucking prove my point, retard
you probably don't even realize that you did, you're that fucking dumb

discrimination is simply noticing differences. am I supposed to pretend that fags aren't different from normal people?

You are correct.

No, you're supposed to have a big enough brain to recognize that just because something is different doesn't mean that it is bad.
But apparently, you don't. Which is sad. You probably need mental help.

>You probably need mental help.
that's rich coming from a faggot
you need mental help. all fags should undergo mandatory conversion therapy.

If you believe there is something wrong with being able to fall in love with an adult person, regardless of what is between their legs, you need help.

You also need help if you have any delusions about there being a deity, afterlife, soul, etc.
Get help for that too. Maybe reads some Nietzsche or something.

Attached: @grumblingdragon-A.jpg (1844x1218, 203K)

read*
Fuck my phone, and its spazzy-ass keyboard.

Attached: @grumblingdragon-B.jpg (1349x1952, 280K)

I hang around with bisexuals and straight people and others. Never heard anyone say anything about their sexuality unless asked. I think you're just a liar who likes to start shit. Why don't you go outside and learn to live and let live?

>fall in love
that's a funny way of saying get pozzed but okay

I'm in a relationship with a man right now. We're both HIV-negative. We also do not practice anal sex.
Anyways, yes, if you were in love with a person, you wouldn't allow that to happen. Not sure how that is hard for you to understand.

what? you aren't pozzed? are you aidsphobic?
it's not so bad, all you have to do is take a cute little pill from a jewish pharmaceutical company every single day for the rest of your life.
bigots like me don't like aids but a guy like you should love it.

Pervert Month is over, faggot.

You sound like an idiot.

nice response, fag