OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1562088052483.jpg (720x720, 50K)

oh no

Yup and she makes $100k a month on suckers that pay for her bullshit content.

Yes this is great! Let all you dan bois and grills enjoy how ugly she is in RL

She's actually cute IRL without all the bs

Thats a man baby

I'l tell you kids a secret.

Basically all women who wear makeup all the time look like shit without it. because it clogs up their pours and shit. Then they get in this vicious cycle where they wear even more because they look shitty without it.

Ever go to the beach/pool with chicks and notice how none of them actually get in the water, and if they do they almost never "get their hair wet"? Yeah, they're trying to keep their makeup on so you don't see how fucked their skin is.

You heard him anons, listen to the guy who can't even spell "pores" if you have any questions about skincare

Be careful who you call ugly in middle school.

Attached: E4282FBD-4841-40AF-810F-CED0687C3128.jpg (480x360, 34K)

She's still ugly. The pics aren't 10 years apart.

>SummersHereAndTheThinkingIsEasy

have you never seen a gril with little make up on?

You are spot on fren, you can always tell when a girl isnt wearing any make up because they look sick.

Ignoramus

Attached: katy-perry-without-makeup_11.jpg (425x315, 14K)

This guy gets it. She looks cuter without the makeup tbh

too bad shes a whore

there's so much easy shit to dump on belle with (and for) and yet you go for this fucking fake shit.

kill yourself and take everyone you know with you.

You know they make hundreds of products to clean your pores and keep your skin clean right? Not everyone is a greasy faced pig.

no rules

Y6C3esE

It sounds like you're just mad she makes more money than you and you'll never get to smash. By your logic, fashion models and playgirls are whores too because they make money off of their appearance. She doesn't do nudity. She just teases people.

Am I the only one who actually likes that she looks like a human being IRL?

they wouldnt need hundreds of products if they didnt wear makeup all the time to begin with, dont get me wrong i like pretty girls but the whole make up scene weakens peoples character and lowers there overall self confidence, i lived with a girl that did make up tutorials and she was fucked right up from the attention whoring

I dunno man, compare every feature individually and it looks pretty spot on, except for maybe her earlobes? You also have to remember that the pic on the right is edited as fuck

nothing to do with money, but yeah i also think that the majority of people who sell sex are useless degents

>what is puberty
>what is dirt

Why?

Yeps, what
Said - she's a cutiepie.
It'll be grand when she loses the retainer and her skin clears up.
But really, she doesn't need to make herself up to that degree.

Having said all that, I know that she's not aware I exist, or that she has read this text, or that she ever will... such is the life of an incel.
O woe is me.

that's a completely different person isn't it? like this isn't new news, are you guys slow or just determined to hate her for bullshit reasons? the person on the left got a ton of harassment despite not having anything to do with belle, it's p fucked

Attached: y9xbapuv2n521.jpg (840x1280, 86K)

she posted actual pictures of her without her makeup and they look pretty different, don't let your biases make you look retarded, plus idk I just feel it's shitty this random girls getting bashed for no reason

Attached: 57453804_320569521970013_4647715940085117938_n.jpg (1080x600, 95K)

Both pictures are with the braces, so I don't see why not.

Attached: 1481378316706.jpg (860x860, 51K)