What's your diet like Yea Forums ?

What's your diet like Yea Forums ?

Attached: carbonara.jpg (3000x2000, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wikihow.com/Activate-Almonds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meaty. Also, fuck that looks good!

Pretty great since I prep my own meals for the week.

currently 6'0 225 18% body fat
down 150 pounds

6'4 getting lower from 250 each day & it feelsgoodman

lately it's just been pepperoni, cheese sticks, beef jerky, peanuts, and almonds. I went out for seafood on sunday and I ate some of the left overs last night

unfortunately I've never been able to eat pepperoni without it destroying my stomach & making me shit like a sprinkler

also are your almonds activated or non-activated?

Attached: almonds.jpg (1500x1000, 431K)

When I lived on my own it would consist of:
>tuna and tomatoe salads witha boiled egg
>fried fish sticks
>frozen pizza
>popcorn
>soap
>Mac and cheese
>beef cake?
>fried eggs
>random salads, brought already mixed. Caesar salad was myt favourite
>soap
>macaroni with tomato and mushroom sauce
>bananas and apples
>beer and JD

Fuck, I miss living on my own.

What are you eating now?

Rn it's summer where I live, and it's very hot. We mostly have:
>gazpacho
>some fish
>chorizo
>traditional cheese
>turkey filets (low on calories)
>random pasta dishes
>youghourts
>fruits in general

On my own,
>beer
>chips

I don't really have a saying on it. And it changes a lot during cooler times. Now we stcik to that bc the kitchen is an oven on this season.

actually, know what? I am having some chips now.

Attached: 1552126286547.jpg (640x750, 36K)

lots of eggs, fresh veggie, avocados, fresh fruits, oatmeal, rice, chicken, beans etc...

high carb low fat vegan
no oil, meat, junk food

How can I do activate my almonds?

It's bad and I'm ashamed of it.

Attached: 1561642646460.jpg (494x494, 47K)

I eat raw beef, raw pork, raw eggs, raw grass fed butter, and raw milk/cheese (unpasteurized) if I can get my hands on it. I'm going to start making high meat (fermented meat) soon. I also try to eat good liver raw whenever I can, but its hard because most liver in the store is toxic these days.

Starvation diet

Godly trips of truth.

Absolutely attrocious. I eat around 5000 calories a day probably, every day I get a 2l bottle of soda, cookies, a big bar of chocolate, a sharing size bag of crisps, pizza, and probably other stuff too. Life is hell.

All poison.

Sounds fucking great

Attached: 1509389609699.png (512x512, 460K)

Few pieces of dried beef sausage. A bit of onions and tomato. A spoon or two of canned beef liver. Half a glass of kefir. A few frozen berries.

Two times a day.

How is the Sv3 diet going for you? I tried cheap raw pork last year, and I did feel energetic right away. It kinda made me more "alpha" and gave me more motivation to do/learn other things.

Had carbonara yesterday

I do the pineapple diet.
I eat everything except pineapples

Dude, its legit. I have never had so much pump and growth from lifting. Literally no depression, anxiety, bloating, nothing. That man is a Godsend. We've been lied to.

m.wikihow.com/Activate-Almonds

i eat all carbs

Lean and Xanax

Attached: original.jpg (500x746, 323K)

It's OK but I eat a fuckton of bread each day. I tried supplanting it with other things, but I need the energy. Prepping meals hot meals for lunch is a good substitute, but I don't always have time to cook/shop for 2 hot meals a day. I already wake up at 5. Also I'm trying to eat less meat, but few things beat a nice stewed or seared slab of red.

Attached: lean.jpg (673x510, 45K)

You're eating yourself. Wait until your hair starts falling out. :)

nah, I eat enough
Its just not fatty junk food ;)

Attached: ricericerice.jpg (870x653, 109K)

Nah it was at first but I got used to it so I don't even enjoy it anymore and it's killing me slowly.

>implying fat is bad

Okay.

fellow high carb user

Attached: 1562021954207.jpg (352x464, 54K)

Show your tummy if its so good for you

Low-carb and 4,500 calories per day. Lots of nuts and seeds and calorie dense foods like cheese, hemp seeds, etc

Type 1 diabetic and a powerlifter/bodybuilder

Attached: 1561743613333.gif (298x224, 1.3M)

>Fat can be reduced to good or bad
You're both idiots. There're hundreds of kinds of fat and they all have different effects on health and diet. As with all things, it's mostly good in balance and with an active lifestyle

Still cutting, 2100 kcal per day, around 250 g carbs, 200 g protein and 30-40 g fat a day. It's getting very tiresome.

So many fucking morons in this thread. Humans are obligate carnivores. You all are slaves.

First of all, who says that's your picture? Secondly, people in Auschwitz also didn't have big tummies. Does that mean their diet was good?

Perhaps you should try to learn English and the difference between "its" and "it is" before trying to learn about nutrition. But I forgot you're lacking nutrients and essential fatty acids for proper brain functioning, so forget about it.

>You're both idiots
>There are hundreds of kinds of fat

Pick one.

but if I eat a banana it feels good...

Youd be healthier just not eating at all than that lol

Bunch of shit. 155lbs, in shape 5'10

Bananas are 90% seeds in nature. Inedible. You're eating man made genetically engineered sugar and fiber. Toxic.

That is nice

>My radical opinion that defies the near entirety of nutritional and anthropological studies and science for the last 60 years is right because I said so and all the healthy humans who follow basic nutritional advice are slaves
I always wonder if idiots and crazy people know they're idiots or crazy people. Like if they gain self awareness at any stage or just blunder through life with their crazy ideas getting angry at people based in reality til they die

>>You're both idiots
>>There are hundreds of kinds of fat
>Pick one.
I'll take both. Of the big 3 being Saturated, Unsaturated and Trans Fats there're literally more than 100 types.
Be less dumb

False. Natural bananas don't exist any more. When they did they were closer to what you're suggesting but the idea that todays wild bananas are natural is nonsense

>sugar and fiber.
>Toxic.
What have you been smoking?

>60 years of study
>3.5+ millions of years existence

Bananas:

You just contradicted yourself. You admitted theyre not natural and then say theyre natural.

>calling store bananas natural

Top kek.

Fiber is indigestible. You don't see lions eating kale. Not only because kale doeant exist in nature, they're fucking carnivores. They eat raw meat, like us. We have the same digeative tract.

I'll ask you to pick one (as in 1, not 2) again...

>You're both idiots
>There are hundreds of kinds of fat

Attached: lowiq-loweducation.jpg (1057x715, 237K)

False. That is bullshit dreamt up by meat companies. All animals are naturally herbivore

Attached: main-qimg-562889f86f01dc0e74911ad183b8433c-c[1].jpg (500x333, 43K)

Cheese, chicken thighs, bacon, diet soft drinks

Ah yes, so that's why the brains of domesticated cats literally melt when they don't eat meat

Good to know, user

how do i milk almonds? i can't find the teats. did i get scammed into buying male almonds?

Rotfl you want to kill people so bad but you're too much of a puss to do it with your bare hands, so you shill online like a cancerous FAGGOT. Coal story bro. Good goy.

Meanwhile, humans remain carnivores.

here's a fun thing to search for on wikipedia "obligate carnivore"

Human brains do the same

Attached: 1546315_824811010896228_2282095400001613226_n.jpg (540x460, 46K)

Kek

Attached: 0x803FA071.gif (300x300, 7K)

Close. Even the most ardent carnivores are omnivores, defaulting to herbivore to provide a reliably steady foundation for their diet and eating meat typically in scavenger or opportunistic capacities as a giant bonus. There have been a lot of incredibly speculative hypotheses on the development of large brains being related to protein density on a meat based diet, but those ignore every other species and every other effect of a protein heavy diet. We eat meat because it tastes great, and it tastes great because it gives us a high concentration of fat and protein and salt. Also, we’ve developed a useful ideology that we can rely on to not value life whatsoever, unless it increasingly resembles mirror image of ourselves. So in shirt, 8 billion morons will eat themselves to death because they’re just barely intelligent enough to have created industrial farming.but not intelligent enough to do a better job of it. Idgaf, good riddance to this worthless species anyway. Fuck all you and your sacred cows. Enjoy dying you gluttonous apes, no fucks given.

try the home made coconut instead

Humans are all herbivores, right. It's not like we had a 2+ million years ice age in the past.

Yeah you're an idiot.
Study basic nutrition before arguing about it on the internet

Prove me wrong, then. I'll wait.

Instand noodles, falafel durums and no-sugar refreshments

Lots of yoghurt, oatmeal, eggs, rice, carrots, bell peppers, feta, onions, cashews, walnuts. Salmon and chicken from time to time. Atm just auf tad too much of everything and cheat icecream in the heat

Attached: 1496094621459.png (200x200, 64K)

kek'd

Non existent. 6'1", 260 lbs. Lift weights but never lose weight