V.P. Pence called back to Washington D.C. today for 'Unspecified' Emergency

V.P. Pence called back to Washington D.C. today for 'Unspecified' Emergency.

Putin called back to Moscow.

Europen Commission Secuity Counsel has been called in for a meeting in Brussels.

Something is up on the Global scale.

What is going on?

Attached: depositphotos_114475868-stock-photo-global-emergency-rubber-stamp.jpg (1023x723, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is not such thing as an "European Commission Security Council"

Pence is going to the Oval to tongue-punch Trump’s sweaty fart box. Again.

alien invasion

Yellow revolution

Attached: wolv-bigcostume3.jpg (424x400, 34K)

>Ursula von der Leyen is proposed as President of the European Commission
The world is truly about to end - and not in a good way

Attached: ItsOver.jpg (800x418, 61K)

I don't know how Putin did it, but he is winning.

I bet this has more to do with Venezuela than anything else.
Big power vacuum in a country with plenty of resources.
>I hate to say this but the best solution is a mass execution of anyone that could be trouble and then rebuild to take advantage of the resources.
Sorry Ven-guys but something's gonna give.

Somebody sunk a Russian submarine

An eclipse is happening in Argentina. Is it releated?

russian "engneering"

14 dead

Flying tic tacs have gained global air superiority over the air forces of every nation on earth

Attached: image.jpg (992x744, 40K)

They are all unrelated issues..

And wtf is

Europen Commission Secuity Counsel

That'd be pretty fucking wild

*citation needed* or this thread is a larp

It all adds up

Attached: we're fucked.jpg (640x1523, 137K)

Attached: 1555628948379.gif (300x300, 1.08M)

Imagine craft that could make 90 degree turns at Mach 3 then fly straight up from 15 ft to 80,000 ft with no exhaust or detectable thrusters
Would you be worried?

Welp, 420, better smoke up and enjoy

no. If they're here now they've probably been here for centuries and could have wiped us out a long time ago.

There's been tensions and meetings about Iran for awhile now. It may not mean much at all.
I'd put money 'irans acting fishy and moving troops! Probably nothing but in case they do something here's how we react".
Get concerned when an international call goes out for all citizens of x country(is) to return to their homelands.

They just appeared this year you idiot

How the Hell did you get to post with the OP? I am the OP on this thread?!?!

...what?

Attached: Trust......jpg (1280x720, 44K)

What if the aliens brings better drugs as an offering of good will?

Nevermind. Sorry, just end of the world jitters.

We can trade drugs and become pals

Right.
Just because they have the ability to destroy every modern aircraft our nation has doesn't mean they will.
We shouldn't be worried at all about the new superpower that has taken control of our skies
My neighbors uncles roommate says they probably aren't even Chinese anyway

Using positive reenforcement to reward accomplishments and shape your desires undermines the hand of your Lord Noble.
Turn your life over to Him and let him decide for you.

What if our drugs react weird with their biochemistry and it kills one and they think Kyle the stoner is starting a war?

I mean you don't know me too well or what I've been through. I'm tired of responsibility and thinking. I'll take a benevolent dictator in a heart beat, especially if drugs are involved.

What if you have them acid and then they started to believe they were human! Then bam we got a real space force.

Gold and silver price steady. Fuck alls going on. Stop making shit up nigga.

gold price shot up

Attached: llol.jpg (586x563, 46K)

That was my bad, just echoing what I had read earlier. Since then I have been rechecking everything at my disposal. All I can say for sure is SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING! I don't know what, I don't know where but it's POPCORN TIME for sure!

I believe im an alien when I'm on lsd, so this logic is fucking air tight. Call your dealer. I'll start fundraising.

its the jews,there back at it again

Attached: 3cea9f54069a2699db6450145e5239c8.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Nothing is happening. Go back to the trap threads

Attached: 8E89FA1A-DB82-4F01-9F6E-185941958EA8.jpg (196x257, 4K)

Didn't. It went up 1.5% today, regaining what it lost yesterday.
Nothing of significance happened today.

hey, the jews created the english language and run your whole nation JUST so you'd learn the difference between "they're" and "there". until you can learn their mongrel language you can't talk shit about them.

Attached: doGodsWork.jpg (1993x1335, 1.15M)

That's kinda creepy

Poli sci fag here.
Don't get your hopes up. I don't want you to be disappointed. It's probably nothing.
There was a fire on board a Russian spy submarine in Russian waters and 14 sailors died of inhalation. The submarine returned to base, it's fine, so it's unlikely it was a foreign attack.
Russia will be concerned about it's mission, whatever it was, so there will definitely be a meeting over that. (Allies believe the submarine is used to tap or cut communication cables). They'll also be investigating if sabotage is involved. But spies being found out doesn't lead to wars. Usually incarceration or deportation. (In the unlikely event it was sabotage involving a US spy, yeah the white house would be having a meeting as well)

As far as the US goes, it's not unordinary for presidential staff to be pulled in for emergency meetings. This could be anything. They told the press this is not a matter of national security. Which they have and will announce if it is. They're just usually really vague.

Very interesting morning nonetheless. Thank you for your insight user.

>Jews created the English language.
Huh. And here I thought it was Viking occupation of England bringing their language with them and having it naturally mix into a Creole with the local languages of England at the time. Gaelic and all that.
Welp. It's always Jews I guess. Burn your history books kids. It was the Jews. All of it.

Nope, just starting to stretch my anus, so the probes won't hurt that much. I will truly impress the grey alien bitches with my incredible sphincter control.

They aren't Russian?

Source on air superiority comment?
I don't know what to expect for a source on shit like this, I just wanna read about it.

Found the mongrel jew or rimjob sympathizer pro

Allow me to sum up this thread: it was aliens and Jews or an alien Jew hybrid

Attached: 3E4FE5E1-F16D-4C04-A612-154CE2FF5DA4.png (501x563, 53K)

That’s cute you think they just now started appearing

America is no longer the top military superpower
nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

Source?

How do you know they are flown by the same nation?

Are you literally retarded? Asking for a friend.

America never got close to the greatness of German engineering, even when their best engineers were Germans.

Attached: Haunebu.jpg (300x300, 17K)

the federal reserve is getting shut down, kike bankers are going to jail for their crimes against humanity. Global currency reset and the introduction of the NASARA protocols to usher in a new era of peace and prosperity on earth....

Yeah that's why they won in WW2. Oh wait...