It's been 10 years since I last tried to an hero

It's been 10 years since I last tried to an hero.

I think it's time for me to do it properly.

Attached: 1256586876807.png (1680x1050, 867K)

No, you´re not. The one who is going to an her don´t tells anybody nothing. You´re only a a boohoo attention whore coward baby.

Oh? You read that somewhere?

Still here?

Yeah on b

No, I'm off fucking your mom

Did you also happen to notice how many people advertised thy're gonna an hero on Yea Forums?

I don´t think so. You don´t have the balls, pussy

It's not an insult if a pussy calls you a pussy.

>it's time for me to do it properly

Wastes time on Yea Forums with more talk and no action. Get back to us when your meat chunks hit the ceiling.

Your mom's a slut, she'll put out to anyone, I don't need the balls

As a ghost?

You don´t have a word. Make the things you say. Or you´re just an attention whore pussy?
Nothing new

Tough words from an 11 yr old that watches his mom suck off a different stranger every second night...

you're worth as much as your word.
In your case... nothing.
I can´t be offended. Sorry for you, pussy

what makes you think that?

This isn't an airport. Your departure doesn't need to be announced.

I thought I was doing great for a decade. I also thought I beat clinical depression & suicidal tendencies. I did some amazing things, banged some amazing women, earned a shitload of money. And it all just came back, all the depression and wanting to dissapear

What's your locale OP? Your story sounds strangely familiar.

Where you from?

NC

Are you a veteran?

>I did some amazing things, banged some amazing women, earned a shitload of money
How about the spiritual side of life? Made any progress in that? Found inner peace and all that?

Sorry to hear that. You shouldn't. But if you're going to do it and you got a lot of money...why not hook a /bro/ up?

Are you?

Do it faggot nobody wants to see these gay fucking threads. Hang yourself with cheese wire and stream it

Yes. You don't know me, I'm certain

If you really are a veteran, thanks for your service. If you live in NC, and if your name also starts with a D, call your best friend and talk to him. He cares about you.

I did. For a moment there I thought I knew the essence of Cosmos. Still doesn't help

You should hero yourself. Find a nice empty beach and just blow yourself the fuck up. You'll have be a hero and have taken a victim with you. Plus it'll add a little to the environment from whence you came.

How much you need?

Nah, I don't live there. And nobody has time for me

So among all those amazing things you did and among all those women and making money you have never have a feeling of belonging?

Hell I'll be fine with whatever amount you'd be willing to throw to a stranger. Currently in between jobs

>kill random beach goer
massive retard faggot

if your gonna kill your self, at least {fedpost} before you die. but i bet you wont though because your such a massive piece of shit retard to actually kill yourself.
if your really this pathetic to seriously consider killing yourself, you deserve to die. maybe you do actually deserve a pathetic lonely death no one will remember.

Never. I always felt like an alien

These people do. Give them a call.

Samefag. One of those scared shitless turds that are afraid of even thinking of suicide. That's why he's reacting like this

kek. paid to sit there and pretend they care? and why would I whine to them, I'm a 50 yr old man

Welp, I tried to help. Will you at least live stream it?

Why do you think they pretend? You're not the only one who knows suffering in this place. And there are people out there that value their fellow brother and sister.

No, I think I'll go with a quiet little private thing

I have a paypal if that'd make it easy. I won't soapbox you either. You're grown up enough to make your own decisions.

How do you plan to go about doing it?

I think I'll go with CO2 or nitrogen this time

your a fucking retard if you think either one of those things. i thought about suicide on and off years ago, until i became a better man. i will only ever die by God’s, or another man’s hand.

so, what are you waiting for

Attached: EC4A8EA5-EBFA-40F6-9B5A-BDB9968C29E3.jpg (664x246, 125K)

lol so pathetic as to take the pleasurable way out. cant go big. just a little faggot gassing himself in the corner lol.

God??? Oh, you really are retarded...

have fun in your athletic abyss of nothing, you fat lonely slug :) even this ‘retard’ is better than you- im not the one about to gas myself like a downie. so what does that make you?

My friend tried to do it with co2. Thankfully a family member came home and found him, rushed him to the hospital. He's been doing well ever since, basically turned his life completely around.

It makes me aware of the truth: we are all dead, there is no god but Lucifer, and I can just imagine you sitting in front of your screen, afraid, misinformed and dying each minute without even realizing it.
When you die, you'll be dying alarmed, scared shitless and desperately hoping for more of the illusion of life.

Now go annoy your mother kid

Yeah, after my first attempt I also thought I'm doing great, but it's all bullshit.

Also, I live alone, nobody to find me or stop me

i mean if i gotta throw numbers out there i can...or you could just email me i guess

Gimme your paypal

>there is no god but Lucifer
False. There is no diety but God and only God is worthy of worship. Lucifer is a mere creation of God. You've failed on that test if you'd be judged by me.

What did you try the first time?

paypal.me/criley105

>we are all dead
no
>god isnt real so your an idiot but lucifer is
>im afraid to die because im not killing myself
what a based and redpilled magapede. killing himself to dab on the dummies and the scared.
i get why a troubled and ill man like you wants to end it, but get on with it already and stop posting here, or come to some other conclusion. but before you die, imagine for a moment what you could have been if you werent so blackpilled and self justified in the stupidest ways on killing yourself.
your coping so hard its insane. you have nothing to justify here. your chair is calling you.

I shot so many of you Muzzies in A-stan and Iraq, and they were all convinced of the same... A lot of good it did them.

All the time praising Lucifer... :)

shit meant to reply to

god damn it brainlet hours in here meant to reply to

A shitload of pills. I mean SHITLOAD

I was out for 22 hrs

ZOGsoldier, but impossibly based and redpilled. thank you for thinning the herd brother.

Are you an Indian?

I just told you that only God is worthy of worship. Why do you think I care about dead people? You really are a stupid one. Also where is your Lucifer now that you are lost and wandering, searching for escape?

YOU just told me?? You are fat, a child, very stupid and your mother sucks dicks in Hell. Where you will watch her suck dicks for all eternity.

he he

Oh, and you're an Arab shit, too

thank God im not

>I think it's time for me to do it properly.
does that mean streaming it?

Then, what's with the antiquated English?

No, it means I don't come back this time

just in case you missed it

k, but you can still stream it tho

No, didn't miss it. When I off myself, you get a couple of K

Attention whores do that. And little children watch it

not like grown up not needed attention, while making a thread on Yea Forums and replying to everyone is said thread, right?
btw, do you know C++?

It is noted.

Back in the day on Yea Forums when someone would start an hero thread, it was like a viking funeral. But times had changed.

No, I know H & K and AK.

if you commit, i'll have a drink in your honor.

OP here. I have to admit, the thread cheered me up a little bit, especially after arguing with So, you may not be getting your money yet...

hah it's okay