Shit-bull hate thread

Shit-bull hate thread

Attached: edaec36-1.png (500x428, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I keked

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-psp

Yea they are dangerous and serve no purpose that can’t be accomplished with other means. At the very least they should be strictly regulated and only given to those people that can demonstrate competence in how to handle one.

Oh wait that’s guns.

I've shot and killed 2 of them in forests few years ago in Poland

Me and my pitbulls

Attached: imagejpeg_0(7).jpg (576x1024, 216K)

Attached: imagejpeg_0(2).jpg (576x1024, 150K)

Good
I hope that kid died in even more pain

Caliber? Speedy death?

Walking into a room full of guns: perfectly safe
Walking into a room full of pitbulls: oh fuck

Attached: VZM.IMG_20160416_000908.jpg (1079x1079, 138K)

Pitbulls can’t be turned on their owner

yes please. everyone hates them, but noone says anything when they're at the dog park. blacks of k9 world.

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-p66

Pitbulls don't need to be turned on their owner.

Attached: 161003_0002.jpg (1269x1024, 199K)

regular pumpaction shotgun

He bit a girl a year and a half ago. No charges pressed.

Attached: 160906_0001.jpg (1280x1024, 172K)

Pittbulls don’t bite their owners unless their owners are assholes to them. They bite kids cause kids are assholes and usually unknown and people they see as a threat. They bite to protect. Their sense of protection can be off but it’s fight or flight and they choose fight.

pate mixed with pins or tiny sharp screws doing better job

im gonna to into ghetto neighborhoods and sell gravy sponges to people to toss into their pit bull owning neighbors yards. id make...a killing...

good idea lol

Guns don't bite their owners no matter how much of an asshole they are. Guns won't randomly shoot kids or other people's pets either. When a gun shoots someone, it's because there is a person operating it. When a pitbull bites someone, it's because it's a violent animal.

Wtf is a gravy sponge?

You obviously have never fired a gun. I own a Uberti replica 1860s revolver that has a hair trigger. That fucker will certainly cause you issues if you’re an asshole and fuck around with it.

People shoot themselves with their own guns by mistake all the time.

Exactly what it sounds like. You soak a sponge in gravy and let it dry. Dumb animals eat the sponge and die.

this guys knows what's up; only way to shut one of those child killing mongrels the fuck up

i have a few more on the shelf, dude

you'd be surprised lol.
mom's ex bf took in one that was abused by her previous owner and turned on him in front of my mom's ex. She was an absolute sweetheart but was scared of bearded men with hats

>You obviously have never fired a gun.
I've literally built my own.
>That fucker will certainly cause you issues if you’re an asshole and fuck around with it.
Being an asshole is fine, fucking around with it is something else. You don't have to fuck around with a pitbull for that shit to attack you.
>People shoot themselves with their own guns by mistake all the time.
Right, but they are shooting themselves, they aren't just sitting there and the gun runs up and shoots them in the face.

OMG THEY'RE ADORABLE

those eyes, right? fukkin soulless. true land-sharks.

Pittbulls don’t just run up and bite you either. You do something or go somewhere you shouldn’t or that Pittbull gets out which is an accident and an irresponsible owner. A gun with an irresponsible owner will eventually shoot someone it wasn’t supposed to

>Buying a pit
>ever
>when Leonbergers exist

Attached: Bestbreed.jpg (729x486, 65K)

you're retarded, grow up.

>Pittbulls don’t just run up and bite you either.
They absolutely do.
>or that Pittbull gets out which is an accident and an irresponsible owner.
If I irresponsibly leave my gun unattended outside of the gun safe, it will never run up and shoot someone. It will always require another person to come up and operate it. Not so with the pitbull.

You know he's baiting you right? No one is that retarded.

Share ideas how to anonymously kill those shitdogs

Attached: large.jpg (500x654, 60K)

owning a pit bull is for inner city thugs who cant afford a gun. i own two hunting dogs, faggot, cause i hunt and have balls the size you dream about. go blow a pit bulls black owner.

People who defend pitbulls legit are.

They both require an error by the owner (leaving the gun out vs not training your pitbull to not run away). Then a second error needs to be made one requires someone to pick it up the other requires a gate be opened.

>Then a second error needs to be made
Nope. Pitbulls only require a single error to go and maul someone.

too many dog lovers on Yea Forums. dumb fucks need to learn to distinguish. pit bulls arent dogs. so, maybe ill keep it zipped for now.

its a shame most gopher pellets use zinc phos. instead of strych. alk., a damn shame

I love dogs too but hate shitbulls

its also a shame that its found in the seeds of castor beans and grows near freeway almost anywhere. ricinus communis makes good gopher bait. i fucking hate gophers.

Agreed. Maybe a retriever too