What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190702_183412.jpg (614x831, 93K)

Friend zone level up

Pretty sure she means she only thinks of you as a friend

She wants the D

looks like she's trying to say that the stars have aligned and she will be yours

She does not now, nor will she ever, find you attractive.

That’s girl code for send dick pics

Everyone saying "friend zone" is fucktarded and cant get any bitches.
She's saying "lets fuck, no strings attached - you know i gotta man. But lets fuck"
Dont be a fucking cuck when youre already in there.

I have never been told by a girl that I am “no threat to her boyfriend”. But then again I’m not ugly.

She didnt say that. She said he wasn't interfering because they're "just friends...uhhh ig" and a wink face.
Aka "you wont mess up my relationship, cause we're just friends....riiiiiiiiiight?"
If he has any game at all she already opened the door. She doesn't want a thing, just a fuck that doesnt mess up her relationship.

yep that's it

She's playing games is what. Don't bother trying to figure out what the game is its always bullshit. To women like this you are nothing but a tool to be used.

Why on earth would you want to fuck a woman like that?

No it’s it’s “you and I are just friends....uhh i guess”. She is questioning why he would think otherwise

Never underestimate a mans willingness to believe a woman is attracted to him.

Listen I don’t care. This guy can try and fuck this girl. I support his effort. But he’s going to be on here in a month about how the bitch led him on.

This.

She hasnt replied since

What to do?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-02-19-06-37-741_com.instagram.android.jpg (615x523, 43K)

Nothing. Get out.

she wants to cuck her bf. don't be surprised if she sucks your dick gags on it and then begs you to jizz your fat niggerload on her face and then text it to her boyfriend. Who will at first be shocked but then zooms in on the pictures and sees the impressive amount of mangravy dripping from her face. This naturally excites him and he starts jacking it , texts his gf and asks her to save some of that niggerjuice for him.

>well you still blocked me

ouch. POST PICS OP

just be fucking honest with yourself

you wanna be the guy friend to some chick thats fuckin someone else?
then be that.

you dont?
tell her.

god how i hate this dumb as shit beating round the bush

When kids will be back to school?