Guys

Guys

I'm staying in the same bed as my mom in a hotel room this month.

We've flirted my entire life, teased etc.

Just this weekend I pulled her on top of me and ran my hands up her leg and onto her ass.

Anyway, looking for genuine advice on best way to make a move - at the minute I'm thinking either: ask for a kiss and let it linger and see what happens / spoon and let my hard on rub on her ass (have done before, didn't go any further?), or ask to see her boob (she has just finished treatment for breast cancer) and then 'kiss her better' without asking.

Thoughts? Anyone with real like exp?

Attached: sample_c5af734a8b3d83f6525d629980b514be.jpg (850x468, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Compatibility_Gene
scientificamerican.com/article/evolving-mechanism-avoid-sibling-sex/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_avoidance
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've fucked my mom, made a post about it as well. I recommend trying to give her an oily massage with her just wearing a towel. I bet you can work your way up from there on right?

This!

Attached: 444542C6-FD46-4B11-A840-10CDA45D6A4E.jpg (887x1024, 90K)

Y’all need Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, fucking something

thats a very good idea.

That's how I got my last girlfriend from best friend status.

last time we got close was about 4 years ago when we went out together, parties, danced provocatively
>get back to hotel room
>tickle her back
>spoon
>she can definitely feel my cock poking her in the back
>put it up against her so the underside is along her back
>ask if she usually sleeps in bra
>isn't in uncomfortable?
>takes it off
>tickle back
>round to her breast
>graze her nipple
>pretty sure she's asleep
>i'm drunk as fuck
>fall asleep too

Get her drunk and fuck her stupid

Always works man, the mood is just too strong to resist

Literally one step away from tendie story fucking kill yourself OP

you're breaking through instinctual barriers to reach new levels of alone.

help dress her. makes helping undress her more natural

dude we both feel *naturally* attracted to each other? the only barrier set is what other people would think - I'm sure.

You gotta keep us updated on this....

No genetically, instinctually and fucking chemically you should not be attracted. You know relatives and people who have similar genes to you smell worse than people with more different and diverse genes. That exists to stop mega virgins like you from fucking your moms.

This has nothing to do with "instinct". If u wanna live by your Bible, go ahead. Nobody else has to

this guys has a point

Cool story bro. U just make all that shit up?

Make up ...genetics? No mate read a fucking book. No wonder you're trying to fuck your mom.

Are you mental? What will next? Grandma?

Weird how 99% of nature avoids incest without being able to read the bible.

stories?

You should educate yourself you fuck. Heard of westermarck effect? No? Read a book then

just put your did in her mouth, and see what happends

wtf user.

Literally no proof thats a thing. Its entirely hypothetical and based of data that has never been repeated. Kek thats flat earth level of grasping at straws.

where you gonna cum?

how does that in anyway refute genetics? jesus christ

Why do u even care how ppl live their lives?

What's your point?
And I want u to back your statement up. I know it it's complete bullshit

Because once we get rid of the overwhelmingly stupid uneducated literal motherfuckers like yourself, the human race will be one step closer to being a tier 3 civ.

OP here, I hadn't responded before

And yes you are correct about the smells /genetics etc (what you are actually smelling when you are attracted to someones smell is someone with opposite genetics to you in order to yield a better immune system in your offspring)

Yet the point still stands - we are naturally attracted to each other, I love her smell. I think I got most of my fathers genetics. Maybe that explains something?

>No mate read a fucking book.
So you got nothing. Unable to cite anything specific, you resort to vague generalities. Name your source, faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Compatibility_Gene

heres a whole book you knuckledragger

literally takes 1 second to google and see its legit faggot. Hes right

Bro so much of nature does not avoid incest. and yes, I've heard of google. Thanks

Perhaps, although in this situation I believe she would find your smell worse than vice versa.

Can we stop with the faggy science talk and get back to what really matters?

name a single animal that isnt bred by humans that does?

Well I know shes pretty attracted to me too so I doubt it....

She's kissed me for longer than a mom should.
She dances with me like a slut.
The other week I let my cock hang out of my shorts while talking to her pretending not to notice and I caught her trying not to look and it took her a good 2/3 mins before she told me to cover myself.

She's so game
THIS

whats the age gap?

Erm chimps?

Any animal that is on a secluded island?

Fruit flies

Mongoose

Ok so theyre aren't loads.

But how does that change the fact I wanna fuck my mom?

fuckin cletus over here

I'm 25 shes 48/49

Pick of her, or a lookalike?

Attached: 1553113462526.png (1000x432, 165K)

Seconded

Pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190702_190223(1) - Copy.jpg (401x1024, 133K)

I vote: drink first, spoon later.
No matter what happens, you come back here.
Also which city/town/vicinity is this happening at? Need to know to monitor the news if you don't come back.

OP whatever you can that body looks amazing.
I got out of the friend zone by normalizing sexual type things. Showering with the door open, changing in front of her, cuddling ect. And just one night I started rubbing her clit and next think you know we were fwb for a few months.

Let me ask you this, does she enjoy the flirting and stuff that you do with her? Do you think you are going to regret it?

yeah we are almost there, flash each other etc very sexualized already...

Just need to make the last push.

She has a lot of cash now and only booked one bed for us to share?
I think the time has come. Just need to think how to initiate. We will have been drinking (out for my cousins graduation)

Have a night cap at the hotel before bed and see what happens upstairs I guess...

Yes she enjoys it 100 pc I think it makes her feel wanted and young and theres been sexual chemistry between us for as long as I can remember.

As for will we regret it, I really can't say - maybe it will bring us closer (we have had a very fragmented relationship) or maybe we will regret it like fuck (i've heard another user say it is not like the fantasies, afterwards it is awkward as hell)

So here I am.

This will never happen u fucking weirdo. Imagine being so fucking dumb that u think if everyone is just like you we will have a perfect utopia.

I would wear loose boxers, let my cock slip out while 'sleeping'/spooning. See if you can rest it between her thieghs

Well there is nothing I can tell you but just keep it the same as getting laid with any other woman

imagine advocating incest. How dumb are you

Just get a few drinks in her. You stay sober. Throw on a rubber set up a video camera and stick it in her.

This stinks of the classic, OP completely misreading entire relationship and every flirty/sexual situation was him just exposing himself and his mum wishing she didnt have an autistic incel son.

Its actually very easy to fuck your own mom, 99% is just going through with it and actually taking action without chickening out.

As a motherfucker myself from years past I 100% recommend it.

shhh, you'll ruin it

That is not how it works, most incest is socially taboo, in nature incest is a common occurrence and in many cultures throughout time various incestuous couples were or were not allowed.

That isnt true

Alcohol

The Westermark affect was on psychologists theory and its not widely supported.

It says so right on the fucking wikipedia page.

We are hard wired to avoid incest, on a genetic level and its not fucking common in nature, please list animals that are incestous without human interaction?

Wasted quads

where do all these pro incest anti science people come from??

hahah are you dumb?

Lets just fucking take lions, and other large mamals that will kill the previous alpha lion (many times its own father) and then spends its time as the alpha fucking the females aka its mother and sisters and will even kill its young brothers.

You are absolutely retarded.

This happens in breeding programs, in the wild lions will avoid incest as much as possible. Literally no fucking species would exist if we didnt have hardwired limits on incest. You stupid fucking loser.

Im not actively pro incest but claiming we are biologically wired against it is simply not true there is no scientific evidence of this.

IN fact the only type of incest that is nearly (because its not 100%) taboo appears to be Mother-son, But across various cultures all other sorts of incest range from acceptable to outright revered.

Nobody is suggesting you should just fuck your kids like a genetic experiment but random incest and inbreeding is not a big deal and wont result in any major issues

>in the wild lions will avoid incest as much as possible

LOL how would you fucking know?? You show me proof that animals in the wild "ALWAYS AVOID INCEST"

That simply is not true

Lion prides are a rare exception to natures rules and even then its very rarely direct incest.

Tell her you think you have a lump on your testicles. Ask her for a second opinion.

Pop a boner, go from there.

I'm not even reading this thread after seeing first 2 lines of it.

scientificamerican.com/article/evolving-mechanism-avoid-sibling-sex/

This has been proven in the last few years through olfactory research, claiming that theres no scientific evidence to suggest humans have evolutionary ways of avoiding incest is the most retarded thing I've ever read. Kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_avoidance

Read the section about lions smart guy.

Dude you have a very skewed view of the world, incest isnt wrong because its 'taboo', The human race would not exist if incest was fucking reveered you idiot. The few muslim cultures that encourage incest have the highest rates of learning disabilites and deformities in the world. A huge % of early ISIS recruits were from incestous relationships.

Attached: dead_inside.jpg (495x381, 31K)

Literally the westermark effect, its a subjective survey among random people its hardly proof of anything

Retard, Im not denying that it is uncommon but to claim that we have some deep biological aversion is LITERALLY not true.

All evidence points to it being social. Consider for 99% of human existence we lived in tribal groups of 100-200 people.

That means almost everyone in your Tribe would be a cousin or an Uncle/aunt/nephew/Niece.

There are plenty of times where war, desies and disaster among isolated groups would result in incest just to survive.

Its primarily a social taboo. And people generally avoid incest when given better options but its not the way you fucks come in here and describe it.

Sibling marriage was sacred in many Middle eastern cultures for many centuries.

you are wrong

Fuck off, almost every fucking genetic disease is a result of the jews inbreeding 100s of years ago. Please show me ANY fucking study that suggests there are not adverse physical or genetic effects to inbreeding, its far from just taboo. The last 90s years of genetic/DNA research completely disagrees with you, you cant copy two sets of similar genes over and over without corruption.

greentext

Yeah and the only ones still doing that live in the mountains.

Did you even read what I said?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/

They are fucking paying for it now.

theres no point arguing with people defending incest kek they're probably slow from being incest babies themselves.

Attached: be-patient-i-have-autism-cat-jazz-20599114.png (500x522, 145K)

story?

Why argue with this guy? He’s clearly retarded

The fuck is wrong with y'all?

there is literally nothing wrong with fucking your mom if she's hot

Hence why most middle easterners look busted up and have birth defects, strange diseases, etc.

Oedipus complex is for incels.

ah if its sacred in islam then science doesnt apply obviously kek

What is there to tell I basically said the story

Thankyou to the people trying to talk sense into the genuinely mental people in this thread who think incest is some sort of spirtual right of passage.

Lol, yeh, this. Imagine investing decades of time and resources in offspring only to have them try to rape you.

this

You have been visited by the Laura of horrible cereal noises.

Y-YOU HAVE TO BUMP THE THREAD! It's c-coming, don't you u-understand?! It's coming! And if you haven't b-bumped the thread by the time it gets here, the thread is going to D-DIE!

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (638x478, 79K)

Y'all should stop using wikipedia references if you want to add weight to your argumes.

There are plenty of papers and studies in this thread supporting the same argument you fucking moron.

Great, so keep using those paper references instead of a fucking encyclopedia that literally everyone can edit, you massive twat.

Juanita Torres... in the mix.

Firstly, Gross.
Secondly, sounds like it's on lock down. Let nature and sexual tension do it's thing. Sharing a bed in a hotel seems like the tipping point.

How the fuck can I get a study or paper talking about a book, did you even read what you cited. Kek im sure theres plenty of people spreading misinformation on the inbreeding avoidance wiki page as well, all those pesky people who dont believe incest is a spiritual cultural right.

You fucking nonce case.

if you think cletus is bad, you should check out mohammad

This

after a few days of drunk cuddling and rubbin my dick against her, my mom eventually said no, since she was molested as a kid, she'd see it as molestation. i didn't really want to press it at that point.

>implying muhammad isn't seeped in incest

Just crack the door after you get out of the shower and let her walk in on you when you're drying off with a hard on. Faggot. Why do you think so hard about dumb shit?

Attached: 1543794610383.gif (255x235, 498K)

take video and pics I wanna see this shit happen

Yikes

Attached: 32443243278.jpg (494x365, 36K)

>wikipedia
You know the info at that link will have been changed by tomorrow, right?

>Can we stop with the faggy science talk and get back to what really matters?
That was the old Yea Forums, this is the new, improved, self-righteous Yea Forums.