Day drinking thread

Day drinking thread

What are you drinking today? Why are you drinking before 5pm? Day off? Depressed? Let's chat about alcohol user

Attached: natty-daddy-1.png (389x680, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not drinking yet but in an hour my answers will be "Busch" and "both reasons on the list"

Felt like i wasted my life so i tried to drink myself to death, vodka and natty daddy's were my go to. Natty daddy's were a 1.25 a can, my truck was full of empty cans. Im lucky i never killed myself or someone else in those days. Three years sober in November, 32 years old and in school for engineering

been drinking tall cans of king cobra since 10 pm when i ran out waited til 7-11 sold alcohol again at 6 am and got some olde english since the cheaper liquor store was closed and 7-11 sells olde english for same price as king cobra but its 7.5% alcohol vs 6%. got home around 6:30 started drinking in the kitchen and made egg salad sandwiches. went back to my room continued drinking, eating egg salad then did a couple weekly bosses with some randoms. its now 9:30 am and im going to finish this can of beer than pass out. will wake up around 6 pm and will be walking to the liquor store around 7 pm to repeat the process.

Yeah I'm in between jobs right now so I have just been day drinking, smoking weed, and playing hella video games. I really need to find something to occupy my time instead of substances.

Jesus christ how the hell do you drink yourself to death? Your body would surely reject it in the form of vomit right? Proud of you user, keep on the straight path to success brother.

Damn I used to live that nocturnal lifestyle, couldn't handle it after a while it would make me feel really tired all the time and I had no social interactions at all.

i feel exhausted all the time. i try to make myself pass out around midnight by drinking a ton and smoking a lot of weed only to wake up 2-3 hours later. i've tried skipping sleep and going to bed the next night only for the same thing to happen. i haven't smoked any meth in at least two weeks cuz i want to get a good nights sleep.

I only drink every other day, tomorrow this shit is up

Attached: Asahi.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-xqk

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-s7j

Realistically how long can your body withstand this lifestyle without serious consequences?

Thanks man.
Been hospitalized three times for alcohol withdraw. I would drink 24/7 i would be wakened up in the middle of the night with night terrors and would have to slam back vodka just to get back to sleep. At the end of my drinking career, my liver was enlarged and my liver enzymes were through the roof. I almost lost everything, got my shit together and went to AA. Still think about drinking all the time.

Go on mate! Have a beer.

I started to noticed negitive health effects at about 25-27 years old.
I started drinking at 14 years old started drinking about everyday at 21

Meh i switched to just weed and benzos

10 am here, first day off in 9 days, it sucks working on-call. Got me a handle of cheap vodka and gonna sip it straight all day to help me power through cleaning the apartment. Spend some time with my cat, got a leftover fish filet I'm gonna blacken in cast iron and serve with roasted cauliflower for dinner, then probably buy some breast milk from a donor I found online so I can gargle it while I jerk off later this week.

Interesting, I have quit drinking today.

Gonna use that cash for something better, like bullets.

YALL NIGGAS POSTIN IN A SOBRIETY THREAD.!!!!

Attached: 81QQX2o2tvL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg (160x160, 10K)

Anything helping or hurting your sobriety today anons?

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Dont mind me you faggot op just cleaning your shit thread.

Attached: download (3).jpg (223x226, 22K)

I remember day drinking... terrible time in my life!

Attached: 1562038479450s.jpg (125x93, 3K)

wew lad being sober is the easier softer way.

Attached: images (10).jpg (275x183, 10K)

> Young man dies from alcoholism.. Many such cases... Sad!

Attached: download (2).jpg (195x250, 6K)

Attached: images (11).jpg (200x252, 15K)

oof check my trips of sobriety.

Attached: images (7).jpg (192x262, 10K)

1/5 of cheap whiskey, and two dogs x tall boys got work in ten hrs

Are you happy?

Attached: images (21).jpg (234x215, 10K)

Currently hospitalized with pancreatitus for the first and hopefully last time ever. 16 years of binge dringe drinking and drugging has finally caught up to my 37 year old body. Almost died, can still die. 6th day hospitalized and the narcotics here are top fucking notch.

That doesnt sound like fun.

Attached: images (6).jpg (252x200, 13K)

stopped drinking didn't help anything in my life

wow that got weird fucking quickly

Hey bro i went through 3 detoxs before i got clean.. get yourself checked in man its worth it

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 18K)

If thats the case it sounds like your drinking is just a symptom of something bigger that is hurting you...
Resentments? anger? tell me what...

Attached: images (17).jpg (260x194, 9K)

trust me I just quit cold turkey not AA meeting or anything im a super hero got about 4 months

Not as weird as day drinking.

Attached: download (5).jpg (284x177, 5K)

trust me ive forgiven everything

just cant get any money to come to me and therefore cant do anything I want to do

Welp. your the 1% then we will see if it lasts....

Attached: download.jpg (150x225, 6K)

Because of your drinking? or is there bigger financial obligations you have.

Yes, alot more than when I went to aa that shit made we want to drink. People who go there are fucking retarded sad sacks of shit, " it was after I downed a bottle of tequila and busted my head open I realized alcohol was bad" not you fucking moron downing a bottle of tequila is where you fucked up. Have self control. I get it addicted people tend not to have that. But it's 12 here and I'm having a couple beers and a shots. Then I'll nap for an HR or two then go to work.

forgot pic

Attached: images (19).jpg (352x143, 10K)

ok user find that easier softer way.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Very blackpilled lmfao

yes day drinking is the black pill.

Attached: images (18).jpg (239x211, 14K)

Called out of work today, got a drink, time to relax.

Ok... What's the first lil rule or whatever, you have to want change before you can... So this whole passive aggressive woman shit is pretty retarded. If someone doesn't want to change then why treat them less bc you're too much of a pussy to have self control. Just because you lack the mental fortitude and will power, and "give yourself to God" or whatever doesn't mean you're better than me or the next guy. Get off your high horse faggot. We're still in the same place, the only difference is I actually enjoy myself as opposed to some pseudo life high bullshit you're on

what exactly is the black pill? not familiar with that term

i drank the last three days. hydrating and sticking to caffeine until i feel human again.

Cold turkey = higher relapse statistics, but you do you. Support is everything. Getting to the root of your issues is crucial.

My best friend died from drinking at age 42. My mother almost died 7 years ago and she only drank three tall boys a day but she did it for many years. Narrowly escaped death by the skin of her teeth. I was never a daily drinker but was a heavy drinker every weekend. The hangovers became so intense that on Tuesday I would still feel like shit at work. I finally got sick of the shit and quit. I haven't been drinking for about 6 months now and I feel like a new person. Started working out and eating clean. I still smoke my weed at night though. I miss drinking so much. It calmed my mind and made everything more tolerable but I just can't deal with the pain and suffering anymore. Everything wonderful will fucking kill you.

this is very true. i used to work in a music store and loved it at first, but after 5 years i was the only original member from the crew i started with and was working with a bunch of nitwits. i stayed because i love working with instruments though. was drinking 24/7, taking wet lunches across the street at the bar, i hated my life. couldn't take it anymore so i quit that full time job and got a part time working sound at a local club. the pay rate about equals out and i'm much happier now, i'm not compelled to drink just to get through the day. I still enjoy the occasional cold beer when i'm cooking, but i'm not drowning in liquor any more.

> hes still lookin for the easier way.
> tfw

Attached: 1558157534756.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I mean what ever you gotta do to protect your habit.

Attached: images (3).jpg (329x153, 11K)

Having coffee right now but I've been on and off with alcoholism the last 15 years. The last few years it somewhat contributed to me losing the best paying job I'd ever had in a field where jobs are really hard to come by. I've been cutting back on frequency lately but binging still once or twice a week. I'm tired of being tied to it but it helps my anxiety like nothing fucking else. I'm headed on 32 though and my body is really setting off the you need to get healthier asap alarms.

You ever felt like your liver has grown or swollen inside your abdomen? It's not painful but it feels out of place?

Have you done rehab user???

Attached: download (6).jpg (189x267, 25K)

Not professional, but I also worked in medical field & have a benzo script for my anxiety so I have done many self-weens to avoid the horrible withdrawals.

oooooof lucky asss mofo dude i had to white knuckle so many fuckin withdrawals to the point of hallucinations.... if you reeeeaaallly get tired i hope you go.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Yeah my parents made me cold turkey once and back then I didn't have the medical knowledge they are lucky it didn't kill me but maybe your body is just more resilient at 20 years old because all I really remember is terrible shakes and GI upset for like 2 weeks. I'd been killing a fifth a night for like a year and a half and they found me passed out being burnt on my leg by a cigarette I passed out on top of and made me sleep on a futon in their room for a couple months to ensure I stayed sober.

I will probably never go to rehab. I've actually tried to get in but with my shitty insurance once I lost my job nobody would take me so I just see a counselor and psychiatrist regularly and the last 6 months have really been battling cutting back. I was drinking a fifth every other night 6 months ago and a Xanax every other day I was sobering up and I'm down to a fifth a week now and like half a Xanax about every 2nd day or so

I stopped drinking heavily back in February. Anxiety got so bad, I'd wake up and start drinking for a about a span of two months, I drank a few shots every couple of houts. Tito's before work, after work, go home and drink more than others around me knew. Having family history of alcoholism and paired with a 23 year olds drinking tolerance. Almost lost my relationship. I always suggest people get into smoking weed if you quit, it at least will help you with the withdrawal anxiety. Hit the gym daily and don't let fucking people drag you down, no one is going to help unless you want it

Another thing really shitty for my case is my psychiatrist has actually done some genetics testing and I have gene mutations that keep me from creating my natural "feel good" chemicals from supplements or food nutritions, but also make me non-receptive to most mood enhancing drugs, and to ice the cake, I also have a nicotine addiction gene that only like 5% of the population carries, which makes cigarettes like literal crack addiction to my brain. So while I could improve my diet, and exercise, and that may help some, my body chemistry is pretty much genetically mutated to the point where nothing other than alcohol and nicotine as far as chemicals, will make my mood better. Explains a lot really considering most of my family has had depression and anxiety issues and dependency on alcohol or nicotine. I used to never believe addiction was a disease, and while nobody forces you to use whatever you are addicted to, I now know through science that some people like me are just so highly predisposed to it because of their chemical imbalances and genetic mutations, that I can see how someone can seek it out as their best option to enjoy life. Do I think most addicts are in that category, probably not, but medically speaking, I now know it is entirely possible.

Water and an iced latte. Alcohol is a meme and an instrument of conformity. Do you actually believe it's a coincidence that practically every known mind altering substance is outlawed in the west except for one? WAKE UP SHEEPLE

This cringe-inducing thread is helping me stay sober today. I used to guzzle cheap beer and liquor first thing in the morning every day before I had any idea that I was an alcoholic. I used to make threads like this to pass the time and seek some semblance of cold, anonymous social interaction. I'd rather get mowed down by a jihadi in a uhaul truck dick first than go back to that cretinous existence. And I may never have even learned that I was an alcoholic had I not been exposed to the benevolent cult of AA.

Attached: 45673457345673457.png (225x225, 11K)

>hating on AA's because you didn't do the work so it didn't work for you
Kek been there

denial: the post

Attached: 1523041437495.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

there we go

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 8K)

pretty sure it's choosing aggressively self destructive, blackout alcoholism over reality. It's like the equivalent of crushing and snorting 5 blue pills. ALCOHOL IS A DRUG OF CONFORMITY.

see
WHAM BTFO

god it feels great to be a functional alcoholic. I literally become more productive being drunk.

He linked it you fucking asshat? And I'm not defending anything if you sad pieces of shit can control your own lives then please follow some empty cult to correct yourself. I know I'm an addict, I want to drink so I do. Guess what I don't go apeshit and down a bottle or drink until my liver gives out bc I'm not fucking retarded. Do i feel the need to? Yea do I do it? No. How hard is it to not do that? You people are pathetic

SeeWham BTFO

>I literally become more productive being drunk

Attached: 1551228465168.jpg (1104x954, 189K)

it takes awhile but its pretty easy to get to the point where you can suck down a handle/ 1.75L of vodka per day. your body won't take that abuse for long... maybe a few years max, it suicide with buyers remorse

Attached: 1556738534978.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Fuckin' nigger-juice!

working remotely, meeting this morning, waiting for an email about a meeting this afternoon. just drank a few shots of vodka and sipping on coffee while playing hearthstone

Few decades. Other drugs you OD and shit goes real bad real quick with alcohol you OD daily for like 25 years.

working on month six of sobriety after a few years of a liter of vodka every day.

Cheap red wine. Found out that my wife of 6 years (partner of 12) had cheated on me while she sent me to marriage counseling alone. Decided to leave her and now she has kicked me out of both houses, and basically left me for dead.

How is that even possible, do you have no balls?

>then probably buy some breast milk from a donor I found online so I can gargle it while I jerk off later this week

Attached: 1551411973057.jpg (236x233, 12K)

OP here, left to go do some shit and came back to see all these lovely stories. Good to see the community isn't all shitheads and retards.