Eurofag here. Today's the last dayif my life. AMA

Eurofag here. Today's the last dayif my life. AMA

Attached: D4V96gLWkAYYdSK.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What da fuck are you writing about?

What part of europe, friend?

What if you live through it?

don't do anything stupid

yeah i really doubt it... do you like the attention you get on here?

Attached: cg8zhhqmups01.jpg (512x512, 36K)

When is the last day of your life

what is the regret ?
you know that one thing that pushed you here

How’s it feel to live a sad pathetic life with no guns? Faggot

slam dunk your dick into a toaster faggot

Nigger, i'm also a eurofag, but i have my guns legally , and also pass the bone if you have some balls motherfucker

Attached: equipment.jpg (1024x855, 268K)

nice toothpick

Only fags drive volkswagons

CET time-zone

What do you think, Einstein?

Then I'd be disappointed. And would try again

Of course :) :))

You can doubt it, you can disagree. That's all you can do about it :)

lmao why not try turning shit around instead?
also you're a yuge fag if you're doing this before 40, at least by then you've given it a shot

Attached: sesame kek.jpg (490x669, 28K)

Sometime in march I told myself that if I lose virginity by the beginning of June, I wlii go on. That did not happen. I also told myself that if I found ANY major reason to live, I would continue. That also did not happen. So I did the last stuff I promised to do in June and here I am, in the beginning of July :))

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
GO GO GO

-kn

I gave it a shot, believe me. I just don't see any point in this bullshit. It's like playing a video-game that you dont like. If I am bored by the game, why should I play it?

I ain't einstein, but i'm a relative to tesla, and also grow up some courage and kys while you're recording that, pussy who doesn't know what to live for

because youre one of those niggers who are desperately trying to suck people off for invites just to get that "Ultra Faggot" role

Attached: t5jt4nya73121.jpg (612x612, 38K)

lol why not get a waifu
being a weeb this day and age is best it can be

your brain is smaller than a fucking pea if you think this is advice suicidal people haven't heard (and often tried to act on) before

Attached: marcille finger guns.png (549x567, 186K)

eee...Nah? Not really. I just don't like living, not that the gf thing is something I'm too much keen on. But it is another aspect of that puzzle.

Thank you :))

op what is your general life situation

Your worth isn’t determined by women user. Virginity isn’t actually that big of a deal.

have you considered resetting your mind with shrooms

checked
Dubs of truth

Ahahaahahaa, and they are supported by my trips, you can't argue with that

I have been told that I am quite intelligent (maybe even smart), do a lot of things and have wide range of knowledge. I have big family and loving family, but we aren't really rich (maybe lower middle class) and we live quite far away from the town, so I don't have much friends in my peers. Therefore I feel lonely in everything I do and feel like there's no point.

IDK, nver bothered me. I will rather drink my beer (im 19 yo rn) and have some cigs. Y'know, because it's legal here :)) At least we don't have to deal with poisonous shit and gendertards

I find victory in just going on and doing shit I enjoy, even though I hate myself. Shit's pretty blissful. There's this growing sense of enthusiasm for things outside myself, even if it's something shitty I'm all in cause it's a moment where I'm not facing myself.
Anyway I have nothing for you dude, you know how to google helplines. Just wanted to share this.

Attached: 1559621859631.jpg (620x809, 100K)

OP is from a fucking Balkan, don't ask me how i know that niggers

A whole lot of good that drinking is doing you considering you’re about to off yourself

I understand what do you mean. I just don't enjoy anything. Yes, I maybe enjoy doing it at that specific moment, but at the end of the day, what's the point? There is no point.

OP is not from fucking Balkan. Never been there lmao :))

Attached: 1562014185696.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I don't understand the language of your tribe...

Attached: language of gods.jpg (544x369, 28K)

What country are you from, OP? I'll take your virginity if you're anywhere close.

Czechia. And eeeh... no thanks?

Stream it fag

I don't use social media (FB/Ig) and even if I did, nobody would care lol. Other platform are useless I think?