Tfw no amber blank gf

>tfw no amber blank gf

Attached: DKdMrXyVoAA_aLP.jpg (900x1200, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/QNbRd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd work 100 hours a week if I could come home to this Goddess. Imagine getting to raise DFW's children.

I have a wife whos willing to do the exact same shit- but since they got rid of craigs list and all that, it's near impossible to find legitimate people

She's cool with her husband crossdressing and getting railed by her bulls - that's every cuck's dream... Absolute perfection

That’s just a closet gay guy that got married.

Is this girl famous?

Very famous among IR fans.

She would do to you what she did to her husband. These days he dresses like a sissy and gets fucked by her bull too.

My wife got fucked by DFW at a Dallas IR party. My wife said she's had way better....

I'd like to see that. He actually gave me the contact info of a few single women that he knocked up after I inquired about paying child support.

at least mine doesnt fuck niggers

Attached: bangin.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

I give him credit though. He's out there making a name for himself, but he doesn't live up to hype.

He seems to be enjoying life. He travels around the country spreading his seed and making money from it. Can't ask for a better life.

Look up BBB76. He'll wreck a bitch fo sho

Y'all be messed up

Move along kiddo...

So why the fuck hasn't anyone started posting her clips yet?
What a useless thread.

Just fuck your wives yourselves dumbasses

Attached: ab.webm (720x404, 540K)

why does she have that terrible tattoo?

Is there vids of this?

That's the one thing I hate about her. Everything else allows me to ignore it. She also wears socks too much.

The socks are cool, but i think she even knows the chest mural is fucking stupid because she wears shirts alot too

Got any more scenes with her?

Great cock used right

Any moar?

ll the phub videos are in shit resolution. Any alternatives?

webmshare.com/QNbRd
have fun

Attached: neonsucc.webm (1280x720, 2M)

>no gf of any kind ever
OP you're so gay