How to be a Neet and get NEET bux?

How to be a Neet and get NEET bux?

Attached: 444.png (1080x1080, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
earlyretirementextreme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo

wat?

There are many countries each with hundreds of programs both state/provincial and federal. And lots of private sources.

Exactly which one do you want info on?

uk

ok, so what's your situation? Find out what programs/sources you qualify for. But I have to warn you, the government stuff is often a shitshow of hoops to jump through, which is why I went the self-funded route.

i dont have a mentall illness...

Didn't ask you that. Tell me about your situation

Nothings wrong with me i just wanna sit home all day on my pc and i dont wanna be a leech to my parents doing so. ive got no goals what so ever other than doing jack shit allll day pllaying video games and jacking off

Finally I get more than a one-word answer from you. So, if you've done your homework and really don't qualify for anything, you probably want to self-fund like I did. Basically, you sock away as much cash as possible into passive income streams and/or index funds and eventually you can live off that.

I always find it ironic that people who want to "not work ever again" eventually end up working like dogs for that lifestyle/opportunity.

Forgot to post a few links

mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/

earlyretirementextreme.com/

so...invest?
i cant be bothered learning some high income skill i always give up

Not Op.
But holy shit, thank you!

Yang 2020. Free gibsmedat for all lazy niggers.

Well, if you are so easily discouraged, then I'd say you don't actually want to go NEET all that badly. It takes a ton of determination.

NP, these links are all pure gold to the right person.

i know..im kind of desperate right now though i just want to escape it all, im sick of working and being exhausted all the time maybe if i had some more free time id consider a high income skill or something

Hey I get it. And honestly, sometimes you need to get sick of things in life before you are encouraged enough to actually do something about it.

But, honestly, you really don't need a huge income to do this if you're willing to downgrade your lifestyle and do the homework. The guy that started the ERE site made under the average salary and was able to escape society in about 7 years. So maybe the ERE site is more for you than the Mustache stuff.

Even if you don't feel like it, keep doing a little bit every day and it'll add up.

maybe ill go homeless for 10 years and cash in once im 30

I am receiving welfare through faking a neck injury.

pls tell me how i can do the same pls

Might not be necessary to go that extreme - some people just do van living which is a sizable step up from totally zero. There are lots of tested ideas on the link I gave you.