Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area...

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything. I work in the South LA/Central LA area, I drive my car all over the area, and I work 50+ hrs a week

Attached: 1557326760299.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

Ask a pepsi bottle that merchandizes merchandisers anything

Attached: 1561684206304.jpg (750x1000, 176K)

>ask an autistic retard anything

How's life retard

Works 50 hours/week

Shitposts copypasta on Yea Forums 118 hours/week

pretty good for now, but in about 15 mins it would be much better

OK

Didn't know they had Krogers in California

I can also tell you're in a small ghetto store because the big nice stores don't have shitty acoustical ceilings in them anymore

Get a real job nigger

South Central LA is a dump, why live there? Assuming you make decent money

How much bepis you sell?

Who the fuck ever decided Mango or Raspberry would be a good flavor to mix with pepsi? Fuckin' retards

Are you a virgin?

That looks like a kroger store, if your in LA is it Barney's or Freds

>I can also tell you're in a small ghetto store because the big nice stores don't have shitty acoustical ceilings in them anymore
Wrong. The nice Walmart in my area has a drop ceiling. All the other Walmarts within 15 miles are the clone format stores with open ceilings and in absolutely ghetto nigger areas.
Fucking hate trying to shop in any of those stores when I need something mine doesn't have; the fucking sound/echo makes it feel like I'm a fucking Lowe's and the lighting is fucking shit.
I'm sorry you're in the ghetto, user.

The same marketing people who decided lemon would be good in Coke or cherry in Dr. Pepper (the latter tastes like fucking cough syrup).
You actually think people take the time to taste test these shitty ideas? It's all about the "different" grab mentality of hispanics and mouthbreathers.

I have a little debbie / drakes route

you cucks are always in my way

Shut up cakeboy

They have R&D and enough people liked it

I used to deliver Thomas’ English muffins back in the 90s before Oroweat bought them out. We traded product with all of the vendors. Got tons of free chips, soda, cake, bread, tortillas... even traded muffins with a manager at In N Out burger sometimes.

Everything changed after 9/11