I have found the meaning of the universe and no that is not a joke

I have found the meaning of the universe and no that is not a joke

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 721K)

Attached: intresding.jpg (801x577, 55K)

The universe is not created with meaning but it is given meaning, purpose, worth, and use by YOU. The human race. You take the natural universe and turn it into a utopia. That is your goal. To give meaning, purpose, worth, and use to the infinite universe.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 696K)

>(You)

Attached: 2145993F-AB6E-4E3A-B605-05EBEC2D6B3A.png (480x444, 207K)

Wrong. Imagine being so gullible you believe in the "universe"

that really made me think lol

also OP is a faggot, u'll never find it, because if you did find it...

Attached: 1430493374396.jpg (841x755, 62K)

who created it for that purpose? and why?

makes sense bro, but don't limit intelligent consciousness to human race. don't forget aliens are still possible. Maybe they found out about this way before us?

whatever you say nietzsche.

God.
Aliens are demons, inter-dimensional beings who can get summoned by human sacrifice and can manipulate the material world.

>I have found the meaning of the universe and no that is not a joke
first psychosis?

Attached: giphy.jpg (480x360, 43K)

1. get your fucking definitions right
2. why don't your prove it?

1. eat shit faggot
2. no

Attached: kek.png (194x194, 67K)

Imagine being so retarded you actually believe that the "worth" you project on something is equal to universal "worth". Bitch, you could give meaning, blood, sweat and tears to something your entire miserable life and it still would have zero value.

>>That is your goal. To give meaning, purpose, worth, and use to the infinite universe.

Because why? Or did you pull that out of your ass as well? Me thinks you're just another meatbag who will do anything to justify their existence.

Nope sorry. The universe is just the way existence expresses itself. Existence itself is nothing more than a joke. The joke is that there is another "dimension" of sence. Nothing you can see, hear, feel, etc. Its a cycle. The cycle starts with the birth. And ends with an lsd trip. You will see the truth about existence while high. You will see outside of the box. While on it you will be 100% sure of it. Just to question your theory as soon as youre sober. Think of lsd as an exploit rather than a drug. And exploit for the AI of existence. The whole point of life is to get the existence to get aware of itself. I can try to explain it further to you but its impossible. Its a part of the plan to make the explanation impossible. You need 2 experience itself

interesting, I think I know what you mean, I had similar feelings.
But one thing still baffles me - why are we more inclined to believe something we experience while on drugs, when our perception is totally distorted, than something we can see with our eyes while sober? LSD based theories are nothing more but a wishful thinking to me, I'm sorry.

did you mean that if you know the real truth about the universe then "the game" would lose its point, because consciousness would gain a total control over the universe, and eventually over other consciousnesses? not fair.

Makes no sense. Might as well have claimed you found the color of the letter B, would have been more original and intriguing.

Imagine being this anxious about not existing

You can't "find" the color of the letter B because everyone agrees that B is blue

Attached: b-blue-clipart-invitation-300x225.png (300x414, 64K)

>I have found the meaning of the universe ...
>To give meaning ... to the ... universe.

what the fuck is wrong with you, man?

>ITT: Baby's first philosophy lesson
Your life, your existance and the universe have no meaning and no reason to exist at all. It's just about how you cope with that fact.
>inb4 hurr durr Albert Camus
yeah, but he argues to fight against this truth because otherwise you could as well an hero. It's your typical >the purpose of life is to give life a purpose. In other words: what OP said.
>inb4 biological reason to procreate
1st of all that's not an exclusive reason for an elevated species like mankind which means that either ur not as elevated as you think you are or it's meaningless.
2nd of all...
>4chin
>procreating
Choose 1

Attached: Oscar.jpg (720x912, 102K)

....are you going to explain it, or?

maybe not an exclusive reason but surely a necessary one. And when talking about sense that's what matter, right? Necessities.

I didn't deny it. I just implied that this means that mankind is just a species of dumb animals - which is objectively true. It seems like most people deny it including almost everyone who searches for a higher and more sophisticated reason

what scale do you use to determine our dumbness?

the meaning of life is getting 360 noscopes

Kek

>mfw no one considered multiverse and this is “only one purpose in one universe hurt durr”

Attached: 16BCB550-B2BC-41E2-A8D5-49EF01FD0A1A.gif (390x264, 1.99M)