Sup niggers

Sup niggers
I’m gonna Kill myself on Friday but I’m not sure how to do it I’ve cut myself a few times two years ago but it didn’t work out so I was thinking bout jumping off a building. How high do you have to fall in order to die and possibly not feel any pain? If anyone actually gives helpful advice I’ll livestream the whole thing for you sick fucks. Thanks

Attached: DCADE83A-5D3D-4D8E-9B0C-4BA338C37FAF.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Helpful advice would be to please go to church and pray. Seek some guidance and find out what make you happy and focus on that.

Not worth it dude. I love you.

Don’t kill your self.

dude at my uni jumped from 110 feet and died pretty quickly. I was outside, heard a few groans but i think it was the death rattle. Anything above 80 feet is more likely to kill you exponentially.

Attached: wwe.png (750x639, 635K)

Attached: 1561285814255m.jpg (1024x657, 140K)

I know it hurts, but there is a way. This whole fuckin game called life is a 40%ruleWhen your mind is telling you that you're done, that you're exhausted, that you cannot possibly go any further, you're only actually40% done. You must fight and relinquish those negative emotions, you can conquer your mind, become uncommon amongst common people. I love you OP. Stay strong.

Attached: img000013.png (750x1200, 290K)

op don't do it this is not the solution figure whats making you so miserable see a psychiatrist do anything but kill yourself

WOW, you're going to kill yourself?

I’ve been locked in a psychiatric clinic for the past 1.5 years and it hasn’t changed a thing

Hanging is pretty painless considering that you will lose consciousness in few seconds. Please live stream it.

Dont give up hope, because i guarentee people who dont even know you will give you love, and hope we believe in you don't listen to the negativity, this life is wonderful even if you feel trapped you can break out of your mental cage, go for a walk. talk with us for help most strangers are living lives of silent desperation on here too user we can fight this.

Hey man. There must be something you wanted to do with this one life. Find some genuine friends (good, interesting people exist). Travel the world a bit ( everyone loves beautiful scenery and delicious food). Even if you don't have money, you can just max out a credit card, go into debt and see if it makes you feel like sticking around. Dude, trust me. There is so much to live for, even if life has been shit so far, or something is eating you up inside. I want you to live. I want you to overcome this. I want you to have children and grandchildren and for them to make the world a better place. Hold on brother.

If you're REALLY gonna do it, could you postpone it to saturday? that's my birthday and I think that'd be kinda poetic, but i'd rather you didn't kill yourself at all honestly

Attached: ^^^^^^.jpg (750x750, 30K)

Don't do it :(

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

Attached: 1554197614548.jpg (250x250, 10K)

I'm going to preface this by saying don't kill yourself. You have been dead the majority of the time so being alive for a little while is the only respite to being dead again. Like, you'll be alive for like what? 100 years out of trillions? That's like nothing, that's not even a fleeting thought's worth. Why not just do really dumb shit thats fun. Shit do hard drugs, take up a really really dangerous sport that's fun.

There are seriously endless ways to kill yourself by having a lot of fun rather than doing it the boring way by making a final decision.

Ok, now onto your question.

Meh, you'd have to be pretty high up. You can survive up to like six stories I think.

If you actually want to do it and want to go peacefully without pain just take a whole bottle of sleeping pills. You'll die in your sleep, don't forget to drink plenty of alcohol.

You cut the wrong way.
Also you won't kill yourself cause your too big of a failure and a pussy

Hey man, I have similar scars but I'm still here, for what it's worth.
From what I've read, people who survive suicide jumps say their last thought is how much they regretted the action, and how their mind raced through all the other things they could have done instead of offing themselves. Don't put yourself through that.
At least spend all your remaining cash on hookers and blow, first.

Im a total asshole for trying to help. But maybe try talking to someone. Or like someone else here said, churches are a great option for letting everything out. Hobbies are great too. I really hope you dont take your own life, its a terrible thing to see. i garentee youre worth more then that.

Why you cut across the street if it's with the intention to kill yourself?

I held a loaded pistol to head Friday night user. I was in the same boat your are and I promise you it will get better. Fight that feeling with everything you got. I believe in you and alot of other do as well. Stay strong my G

OP: You must watch Rick and Morty before you die trust me. One of the shortest, funniest, and most impactful shows ever. You might even change the way you see things and your situation

If your life sucks that bad just fucking leave it main. Travel. You can do this at nearly no cost (just google being a hobo). Doing something like this can help you break out of your funk and gain perspective. You will also meet new people and get new opportunities.

Do this for a few months before just ending it.

Fucking what

C'mon bro. Everyone loves adventure. You can roughneck it and trainhop. There's plenty of land and sea to explore. Every single one of your ancestors before you was successful in their survival and reproduction. Don't let them down. You have a name and line to continue. Survive brother! See the world!

you don't get a second chance at life. and I wouldn't count on there being an afterlife either. even a shitty life is worth living!
I can't tell you what to do. I only hope you don't go through with it and that things get better for you!

well brother i fucking feel you.

well shit man. I did the same thing and actually pulled the trigger and the pistol jammed. I still feel fucking worthless and things are just getting worse and worse.

Life doesnt get better, it gets more manageable, hang in there you cock sucker.

Attached: 502188_1280253886614_full.jpg (640x480, 48K)