How to deal with crazy gf

How to deal with crazy gf
My gf does things that cause me to react crazy ..
and she say I’m the crazy one but I’m just reacting off of her dumb ass :) the Relationship ok we just argue a lot because of her she be doing wild things and expect me to not react towards it

Attached: 4F4A0F2F-31B3-4C08-AA8E-55FED7DA5F31.jpg (1242x1234, 678K)

Thats the way women are. The secret is to not react to it. Just keep your cool and if she gets too annoying check her. If she still wont stop just leave for a couple days.

Don't argue with her. Don't try to justify it to her. If you don't want to live like this, just break up with her. There are chill women you can date. Just bear in mind, she probably thinks this is normal. So when you break up with her she will beg, scream, cry, justify the situation, throw a tantrum, anything to try to keep you from breaking up with her. Just power through until you are free.

U sound like a fucking retard

Bump because the shoe fit

Post her tits so we can have a better idea of what we’re dealing with here

Naw it’s my gf

This is my gf we talking about not no random girl and even if I break up with her I’m not leaking anything

Fag

What's her race? Sounds nig.

Even if she’s a nig what can you do about it .. nothing but say words

Kill her

And I’m a nig myself

Imagine not being MGTOW.
Lol, that’s the only solution bud

Like she doesn’t depend on me for anything .. she just do dumb stuff

my gf is a nig and your vague illiterate description reminded me of the petty shit she be doing. I'm not a nigger, love nig pussy though.

You sir, are a bundle of sticks

She do dumb stuff like ...she think that’s its ok to eat out with a male friend but without telling me and there’s more stuff

I just made it short . I didn’t feel like going into detail if I did it would be long .. the shit she do is outta pocket.. talking about no pants on

Best advice in this thread. Well lunch is over, goodluck with your typical black gf. You'll get over the petty shit or youll crumble.

Just date another women bruh, don't put yourself through that kinda strife. Fuck her one last time though, post wins.