Former child actor for all of about 10 minutes here. Sup Yea Forums, ask me anything

Former child actor for all of about 10 minutes here. Sup Yea Forums, ask me anything.

Attached: 10.2.10JakeLloydByLuigiNovi.jpg (1000x845, 105K)

Are you seeking reparations from Watto?

Suo Jake - do they let you on Yea Forums in prison?

You look like you've maintained an interest in children in general

I probably should! How I was treated after that movie finished still effects my life to this day.

I guess you spell as well as you act, huh?

Truth be told I fucking hated acting. I probably would have had a better shot at living a normal, reasonably happy life if I hadn't done it.

Oh well, can't change the past I guess.

Attached: bpTAGtm_d.jpg (500x329, 26K)

Haha, I'm out now. That was a crazy few months but I needed help. I'm just glad I made it out the other end in one piece.

Dude nobody knows your name or face. What keeps you from having a normal life other than you at this point?

Did you get molested by kikes like Dewey from Malcom in the middle?

I'm actually choosing to believe the OP is who he says he is. Jake Lloyd being a Yea Forumstard makes too much sense for it not to be true. And that's sort of cool to be able to count Darth Vader amongst our ranks.

Is life any better for you lately Jake?

>im jake
>i believe you
>yep very believable

Attached: goodjob.png (1105x561, 927K)

You seem obsessed with the past. Erase that shit, brah. Move forward.

It was never about notoriety or lack of it - I was bullied very badly because of it growing up, add a few years and school moves to that and you end up dealing with reasonably severe mental illness and substance abuse issues. I had a full on breakdown leading to an arrest some years back and that's when I really hit rock bottom. It was also all over the news at the time which didn't help matters.

When it was obvious that Obiwan had the high ground, why did you jump up there like a faggot? Also, and more importantly, what does Padme's butthole smell like?

This seems like a very obvious question. You say you hate the attention and then actively go out and seek it

Cool reply. Doesn't look like you read my post, though, so here it is again:
>What keeps you from having a normal life other than you at this point?

Attached: supercringe.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

That's what I've been doing for the last few years to mixed success. Things have been getting better for me, albeit slowly.

I'm a small YouTuber with about 150k subs and I make enough money to do it full time. When I look at you I think "this guy could start a channel and talk about anything and lots of people would sub and watch". You ever think of that?

I'm just bored and shooting the shit to be honest. I have a reasonably unique set of experiences is all. The attention I like to avoid is more media based. When I got arrested was a very bad tune for me because my face was all over the media again for the wrong reasons.

I've been keeping a low profile for many years now, which has helped things considerably.

With evern 150k subs you must get plenty of toxic comments directed at you. You're suggesting to a diagnosed schizophrenic with a stress disorder to place that shotgun of toxicity against his temple because "lots of people would sub and watch." That's not a bright idea.

>”Hey there you Jaker-fakers! This is Jake Lloyd, your number 1 YouTube child star! First off like, subscribe, and hit that bell and we’ll get right into today’s VLOG topic: Hitler’s final solution, how to bring this to fruition in 2019?”

I actually have considered podcasting a few times. I might revisit that - I have been approached to collaborate in it with another child actor has-been but it never got off the ground. Maybe it will in the future, who knows?

Same thing that keeps a lot of people from living a normal life. Mental health issues and baggage. But I am trying and things are getting better but by bit.

That made me laugh hard. Hey, maybe the vlog might be a good idea after all!

Jake if this is really you then post a timestamp you fag

I agree, let's destabilize this fucker and get him back on the road to a chemical-dependency-fueled suicide.

remember that stupid show "small wonder"? there was a story about how the pudgy kid who played the human brother--both of them got fat during the show, actually--was the typical ripped off, exploited child star and his parents took all his money. i found his facebook page and asked him:

"in season 2, episode 3, when you go on a plane flight, how did you get V.I.C.I through the metal detector?"

i sensed recognition but... he wasn't happy with the joke.

>Pod racing to pod casting

Haha, this is Jake replying to you! To be honest it would take a lot more than nasty YouTube comments to destabilise me again. Watch any SWTPM trailer and there's plenty of that already.

Maybe adding in the amount I was drinking before the arrest and there would be a chance of it!

jaky boy , TIMESTAMP AND PIC , you goddamn useless schizophrenic pos

Only a lonely basement dwelling sperg would want to even pretend to be this guy. Stop asking for what you will never receive.

If Jake is still around: tell us about your financial situation? Did you already earn enough from movies in pay and residuals and royalties to retire for life? Or do you need a normie job like the rest of us?

All buttholes smell the same, don’t they?

Why doesnt Jingle All the Way have a sequel?

Also, how much pussy did Arnold slay on the set?