Communism in our lifetime, fight for unionization and seize the means of production

Communism in our lifetime, fight for unionization and seize the means of production.

Attached: 103.jpg (568x544, 68K)

Unionization isn’t communism.
Last time I checked it was almost the opposite. Unionization can’t exist without capitalism.

Unionization refers to the collective workforce communing into a union. A union is not some sort of "business" you pay your dues to, to fight for your rights. Only bootlicker's believe that.

>seize the means of reproduction

Attached: 1519704264901.jpg (666x828, 91K)

Can I still work overtime? I like the job and I like the extra money.

Death to the left.

What "rights" do they fight for?

You really don't know anything about unions.

don't get payed for your time, get payed for your effort, and your part in producing your service or product. You make a salad, you get the profit for that salad. You built that chair, you get the profit from that chair. You managed public relations as the CEO of a large cooperation, you get nothing because you did nothing!

The union isn't an entity, it's a collective of workers, adding administration to that makes it a business not a union.

Reminder: you are part of the collective, YOU are the union, as the collective: you fight for your OWN rights

Free will is entirely over rated...
Slavery For All!

Attached: MuderersRow.jpg (500x289, 139K)

But time is easily measured and effort is not.

Yikes you’re retarded. Ever worked in a union environment? Ever? Be serious now. For starters, your logic is absolute shit and you’re factually wrong.

Secondly, union workers are greedy and fucking lazy as all hell. They’re the epitome of capitalistic extremism. Give me the most for doing the least. How is that any different than pure capitalism?

Is it? I can produce such an such amount of product in a given period, why would I get payed based off of the period and not the product?

GIB FREE STUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: gommunism ;-DDDD.png (500x371, 81K)

That's what happens when you let capitalism seep it's way into everything. An ideal union has no union worker. All the workers that union serves ARE the union. If you can't understand that, you might be licking too many boots.

If being payed for the value I add to a business over an hourly wage is "free stuff" then I agree!

So I agree that ceos are overpaid, but you're a fucking retard. Have any of you Marxists actually ran a company? Do you have any concept of what is done at the executive level? Of course you don't, you're probably some faggot who works at Starbucks with blue hair and a buttplug in his has. Want to know why the CEO makes more than you do? Because his work is worth more than yours is. Your cup of coffee makes starbucks a couple bucks, his maneuvering and dealing makes the company millions of dollars at a time.

An hourly wage is paying you for the value you add to the business...you aren't entitled to anything beyond what you've agreed to work for. If you want to be paid the profits that come from production, start your own buisness.

I repair cars for a living. Some jobs are finished quickly, others take several days. I charge based on the time spent, because the product in this case is always the same (a repaired car). Parts are quantifiable but labor less so.

Attached: 2pda36.jpg (474x348, 49K)

Is that not the full value you add?

I started a buisness off of an $8/hr job faggot. Daddy didn't give me any free money. Anybody can do it. All it takes is discipline and smart choices. It's not my fault, or your boss's, that you're too stupid and lazy to do the same.

2020. is close. your wish shall be granted