Are you sure you want a race war?

Are you sure you want a race war?

Attached: superior black man.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

How do you get that thin without dying?

I want a race race where every race has to race to see which race races the beat race

Its finny because we europeans have been thinking that about american fatso's for a long time.

You've been thinking how do fatsos get so thin without dying?
>Average european IQ: 70

yes please

Attached: whiteinnovation.jpg (548x356, 38K)

Thank god it takes brains to wage war.

A lot more Africans look like the guy on the left, sonny

>jews are white

Imagining those guys as bros makes me happy

have you heard of this thing called Olympic Games?

because jews got us on the moon

???
also ashkenazis are european i guess

Attached: 91EBB971-A58D-49A0-8B4F-FEF64490B998.jpg (220x270, 18K)

daaaamn i really laughed again thank you daamn

That’s by country. I want the races separated and races run. And not just sprints and marathons. Potato sack. Three legged. Egg on spoon. I think we will solve a lot of problems and we ca lm move ahead as a world

100%, we're not shopped IRL.

>grandpa what’s racism?

Well Timmy. We used to fight with each other based on the color of our skin until we learned that the Chinese are really good at wheelbarrowing

Same but at minecraft like let's do a server with a bunch of mods where black people get a bonus from watermelon and etc

weak point, why didnt you compare with a
retarded homeless kid instead? In the case of a
race war the blacks would lose hard, and they
know it, hence all these fucking insecure
threads.

Ek = (mv^2)/2

does it tell you anything, nigger?

Attached: Dragon Fighter (U).png (256x240, 3K)

>actually thinks that a race war would be fought with fists
Do you know what guns are OP?

you see, humans aren't the apex species because of their physical strenght (nor any animal, in that case it would be the elephant), it is because their creativity, problem solving skills, general intelligence, and adaptability, abilities which niggers lack the most.

Attached: Fucking niggers.jpg (500x498, 49K)

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:1upjole1rh

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 27K)

the majority of blacks are just awful. nothing but perpetual victims.

This reminds me of a TFM podcast where he had a black guy on there who thought that in the event of a race war that black people would be okay because they can jump high.

In the event of a race war every race would immediately turn on the niggers and the niggers would be so busy stealing everything that wasn't nailed down and killing each other they would be wiped out immediately.

Being taller and being able to jump high isn't much help in modern warfare. Especially when the average IQ of a black person is 30 points lower then the average IQ of any other race.

Attached: 1558312708553.jpg (960x732, 203K)