Tfw nothing can stop you

>tfw nothing can stop you

Attached: 800px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (800x1013, 163K)

God speed

TFW you're the president of the free world and step into a hostile country without the secret service to protect you

Attached: 1561952047393.jpg (846x1024, 202K)

Being anonymous on Yea Forums is great. Why? So you can spam out pro-Trump shit whenever anything significant is going on to drown out real discussion. I wonder why whenever nothing's going on the positive words towards Trump suddenly die out.

Oh who cares anymore?

because we don't need constant reminders of how great a job he's doing as the leader of the free world

Fake news, hows that secret Mexico trade deal going? What was it again, that super awesome secret deal that was just Mexico repromising to do what they promised to do before?

What has he done? The economy was on an upswing before him so he can’t take credit for anything other than not putting the country in a recession.

Only fools believe these fake bots. Trump is replaced 2020, Go Biden!!!

Attached: 1550109168113.jpg (600x338, 39K)

Which is why the only time people celebrate him is when they copypaste biased statistics from Facebook, use buzzwords, or just deny evident material that opposes him. Of course, pointing out how Dems love Hillary, when realistically many of them didn't want to support her either. If someone's so territorial over a president, it's almost as if they're more focused on opposing someone else's rights than caring what the president is doing to the country. I don't mind who someone supports but I'd prefer if someone had an open-mind instead of just agreeing with everything they're told; this goes for both sides of politics.

Fuck Biden. Punk Rock President 2020

Attached: 51A01A43-8B24-404E-B30A-E8EE6A71C166.jpg (361x361, 25K)

Whenever something big is going on 'Trump supporters' suddenly appear and so do 'annoyinglib9000.' it's almost as if it's embedded propaganda to intentionally skew perspectives.

soaclist man bad

Attached: npc.png (1083x1128, 51K)

>took a walk

Good for you fatty

seems like you're continuing a conversation you had with someone else or generalizing trump supporters

don't ask questions you don't want answers to
just continue letting memes and hearsay form your opinions for you

What's Trump's campaign done besides oppose those through generalizations? Since whenever I have tried to hold a conversation with those who support him it usually hits a brick wall through buzzwords, defensiveness, or just standalone not knowing how to communicate.

maybe you're doing the very same things to those you're trying to have a conversation with?

I legit want an answer. Why has he done that you think is good. Not what has he said or promised. What has he accomplished that without the spin is an actually positive? This isn’t necessarily a knock on him. I think most presidents are ineffective.

The face when you're a crazy psychopath

Attached: 1561973203810.gif (400x222, 1.98M)

You dismissed what I said so I left you with a statement. Fair game.

It might seem like presidents are ineffective but i can only think of past administrations that would give off that impression
we'll have to wait and see after Trump's term(s) to see if all the changes he's made stick and are in fact effective
but since you asked, I'm going to list some of the important changes, starting with the most obvious
>china/north korea
effectively cutting out the middle man by opening up relations with noko, letting them know they can join the world stage and stop all the sabre rattling. Takes away China's leverage against the world. This is an immensely huge deal that will have lasting ramifications.
Joblessless for blacks and hispanics in the u.s. are at an all time low, less people on welfare too
Btfo NAFTA and restructured a trade deal between just Mexico and Canada. No longer can outside countries use loopholes to avoid paying import duties by having parts "assembled" in mexico, that will help the economy greatly in the long run
kicked the paris climate accord to the curb, because why the fuck should we pay other countries because they pollute themselves? lol dumb. this also saves the us lots of money
oh, no more individual mandate for healthcare penalty? i like not being fined just because i currently don't have health care, that's nice.
And let's not forget that the us became the largest oil producer in '18, a direct result of Trump's regulation mollywop and the keystone pipeline deal. That's "uuuuge" for the future of energy independence. you know, because everyones always crying about the us starting wars over oil? yeah trumps not into that either

hes a con man

>tfw simple facts are beyond your grasp

yeah, and AOC is just pushing her way into crowded taco bell women's rooms and trying to ask them how horrible it is so which side wins?

Either you are smart enough to see him as a con man, or you are one of the conned.

ikr, trying to stop huge corporations from having full sway over laws is such a terrible thing.

simple facts such as?

that's a funny joke you got there, ptg's and t_d would disagree with it.

good for them

Reality has a way of stopping everyone, no exceptions

>free world

Attached: 1561939739901.jpg (680x907, 54K)

ah yes but when you say "we" you mean yourself, trump supporters in general need constant pats on the back or they throw out the victim card.

>actually just projecting what anti-trumpers do

Attached: 1556829683911.jpg (750x1020, 235K)

Attached: 81D7F519-BE1C-4646-B9EC-F06D24447C75.jpg (1524x1988, 1.24M)

>no u
silly me, i don't know where i was thinking a trump supporter could come up with an intellectual response