I don't want to be male anymore but would want to be a female 1000 × less

I don't want to be male anymore but would want to be a female 1000 × less.

What do?

Attached: 54212356777.jpg (2000x1000, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/26/i-want-my-genitals-removed-to-become-a-genderless-alien/
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop

Kill yourself?

become god like vivec

Well tough luck buddy. You are born like you are, and nothing can really change that.

I would suggest you stop overthinking gender roles and simply be yourself, and try to live a life you can enjoy.

What makes you happy in life?

I’m in the same situation OP and you could do what I do. Bury those feelings until they eat you up inside. Live every day a hollow half-existence and avoid relationships because the thought of a second person dealing with this baggage is unbearable. Shuffle through every day knowing deep deep down inside of you that someday you’ll finally end your own life.

Maybe there are other options but fuck if I know

Only one other option
nypost.com/2017/05/26/i-want-my-genitals-removed-to-become-a-genderless-alien/

Attached: 55-39344-vinny-ohh-instagram-700-1488573903.jpg (700x466, 40K)

accept yourself as a male. some actually can pull it off. but we are not sure if you can make the cut. show your face for a good judgement.

How old are you faggots? 14?

why don't you want to be male anymore? what happened?

Nah man. At 14 I didn’t acknowledge it at all. I’m in my 30s now and just tired of running from it

terminal faggotry

I'm just annoyed by the type of attention you get when you're a male. I think you draw more assholes and weirdos or something.

Samefag.

I mean it. Go out. Make friends. Do some sports, something for your health and enjoy being a male.
Holy shit what is wrong with some of the people here. You need a good fuck or a flirty slut, any fucking thing that boosts your self esteem a little. Holy shit.
Ever been on a bro level with a girl?
Screaming out of a car across a whole parking lot "Ey, Lena! That booty looks so fucking delicious in those shorts!" and all you get is a giggling "yeah, I know" and a good look at that booty.
But, I guess most of the people here would be really fucking creepy while doing so...

just wait a couple more decades when we can turn ourselves into actual cyborgs and you can be a female robot.

30! But why? What is wrong with being male?

But I’m white.

change your gender to nigger and force people to use your gender/pronouns under penalty of law.

But I already said that being female would be way, way worse. And by "worse" I mean lamer. Would definitely rather a male.

*rather be a male* is what I meant to type.

study software developing, mechanical engineering and neuroscience to the point that you become the ultimate guru at all 3 fields. then you get to become a whole different genderless race altogether by transplanting your brain into a robot of your ideal design

Kill yourself duh

>annoyed, doesn't want to be a male anymore
what a fucking manchild

Cut of dick use as nose.
Problem solved.

Acept your self as a male , dont let the MSM cancer shame you for being a man

Be a man and be proud of it

If you are drinking soy , stop it , it fucks your testosterone up.

Be like other trannies. Do us a favor and kill yourself fucking cuck faggot

This guy has the right idea. Too many people give too many shits about gender.

But if that's too much of a mental leap for you, just cut off your nuts and be like

eunuch?

I can empathize a bit with you. And to be honest, this world does not have any options to help fix yourself. I would also advise against mutilating your body. Your best bet would be to keep it to yourself and look into the occult/mysticism or whatever people tend to refer to it as these days. And while you may not get what you want here, you can achieve most definitely what you wish elsewhere.

>inb4 its all bullshit.
You wish. This world is nothing like what you think it really is.

Attached: GftCC4vAUf_r99KESg_gOnb57WzGklQ7foPzOmYZwiQ.jpg (640x640, 57K)

wait until ur ready. You don't have to fully define yourself at any point in life. I mean, some people might try to force you to state who you are but it's always up to you whether you decide to label yourself and how. Keep growing bro, it will be fine.

Attached: 779.png (252x312, 154K)

Can relate

Tbh I never gave two shits about being male or female.
My guess is I am cool with being male only cuz it's what I already know, but if I woke up tomorrow in a female body it wouldn't shatter my life.

most people are like that

HEY YOU, YOU TILL BROWSING Yea Forums LIKE AN IDIOT,
GET BLACKED THREADS LIKE A NIGGER.

YOU NIGGER YOU'RE RACIST LIKE A NIGGER, NGIGER, NGIGER, RASIST NEN MEN https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc
WE ARE SOME PROUDI TANNIES, POSTING GORE AND CP, JOIN JOIN JOIN YOU NIGGER, RACSIT.

VISIT T H I S SERVER, NO NIGGERMODS NO YANNNIES, YOU'RE FUCKING WELCOME
N I G G E R, Visit https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc before the FBI raid you for lolicon!????!!!%
>Stop BE YOU
>BECAUSE YOU cant GREENTEXT, JOIN /U/ YES /U/ JOIN /US/ https:\\discord.link\RW8YBc

TRANNIE_ID:h4qcxytg7b

Attached: 800x650.png (800x650, 26K)

It would shatter mine. Nothing is lamer than being a female, in my opinion.

I'm OP, btw.

discord link expired

Try going gay. Maybe the problem isnt your gender but your sexuality.

Or go nullo and remove cock and balls.

you wouldn't become a camwhore or just marry a rich guy and be set for life?

wear beige

become non-binary

Do the hip new thing and be "genderqueer"

Attached: 4A01E6C500000578-5477939-Face_of_the_brand_Genderqueer_activist_Jacob_Tobia_26_has_posed_-a-1_152106 (634x793, 124K)

Get the surgery if you do.

People have been genderqueer for decades and they've always been insufferable.

This is it, Thanks for good times bros. Starting and doing last requests in roughly 45 minutes here:
discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
>No Sleep In 30 Hours

-plk

Well what's the problem then?

Attached: 1561517857935.jpg (1531x1536, 129K)

Being a female is lame, but being a male is a hassle that I'm getting tired of. Would rather be neither.

Non-binary and genderqueer are Tumblr delusions. They're not real.

become an trap.
you're still male and not female.
it's like getting to be a woman without the woman problems.