Hello guys

Hello guys.
Im occasional smoker. I took 5 hits of hashis on 17th of june and i have to pass a blood and urine test on 9th september. Im very worried about that because the job is very important for me.

im 1,85cm tall and 187lbs. 27 years and im trainning 4 times a week (cardio).
What do you think about that?.. Thank you

Attached: 4chan.jpg (168x300, 10K)

i think you are fuccked boi

right here officer

Steps to clear THC from your system to pass a urine test in 14 days:

1. Take the following supplements in the recommended amount on the bottle, found in GNC/Vitamin Shoppe/Walmart/CVS/etc.
a) Men's Daily Multivitamin for Energy/Sports
b) NAC / N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
c) L-Carnitine

2. That's it.

Your exercising is great to help metabolize the THC faster also. Not sure about blood tests TBH but urine tests 100% pass using this method.

Also purchase weed test kits for $1 at dollar store to test

But do you think i will pass the test? There is a space of 85 days man!!!

> the job is very important for me
The fact that you never mentioned when you plan to quit "occasionally" smoking or what you will do about it suggests this job most likely isnt even real or that you would ever get it

Most people who weigh 300+ pounds, are sedentary, and smoke 3 grams of hash per day will pass a test without doing anything after 85 days. Some won't - but if you follow >803672158 you 99.99% will. Again, buy the $1 test kits and test 15 days prior to be sure

Lol, America... land of the free
Where a private company can demand your urine and blood
Where you have to give a physical part of yourself in order to get a job

And you think that’s normal or right? Wow!

Your fucked whether you pass the test or not.
Stupid fucking stoner sloth.

Occasionally is used if you consumed once. I consumed once so im occasional consumer. I didnt think about the job, i failed myself. Now im pretty worried..

*You're

You're sure that they're gonna test your blood?
Seems really unlikely that, if you pass the urine test that they will test your blood too.

Dude, if u dont smoke a couple times per week you'll pass a test after 2-4 weeks. You're safe.

How do you know that? Thanks man.

up!

>I took 5 hits of hashis on 17th of june and i have to pass a blood and urine test on 9th septembe
If you didn't take any drugs after the 1th of June, you're clear. 2-7 days in blood, 4-10 weeks in urine; the more you smoke, the longer ist takes.
Even if you've smoked weed every day before that day in june, and stopped cold after that day, you'll be clean by september.

>after the 1th of June, y
17th
doh.

not important enough if you play stupid game.

Thank you a lot! Are you pretty sure about that? :D i was a fucking stupid to do that.

up

You'll be fine. Hashish is tobacco.

Had to take a pisstest last year. I smoked a joint sunday and had the test friday. I just drank lots of water and passed. For best result u should stop training too for 2-3 days before the test since thc collects in ur fat cells.

Simple stick test or analysis?