I made a copypasta for the idiots on Yea Forums. I had a lot of fun writing this. Tell me what you think

I made a copypasta for the idiots on Yea Forums. I had a lot of fun writing this. Tell me what you think.
>Part 1/2
The general has been pretty slow and boring without me, hasn't it?
I mean, I thought I was keeping things interesting around here. However, you guys got so fucking butthurt that you had to report me to the mods.
I am going to leave my tripcode on because obviously people like you don't know how to take a fucking joke and get offended by everything.
This is fucking Yea Forums. You are getting offended over this? Kill yourself.
You fucking deserve to get mocked if you are throwing a tantrum over a chart. I might be throwing one right now, but at least I have a good reason, too!
You are getting offended over a chart? Really? That doesn't even make sense. Unless you are trolling, I feel bad for you.
Also, you guys are a bunch of liars. If I REALLY annoyed you that much, you would have filtered me by now. Instead, you chose not to filter me from the get go and got yourself very upset about it. It's all your fault for you being upset at me. Stop being a retard.
Just stop reading my posts! It's not that hard!
You have to be at least 18 to post here.
I'm serious, you guys are acting like fucking children, here.
>WAAHHH STOP MAKING CHARTS! AAAHHH!!! MOM! DAD! HELP!!
That's how fucking stupid you are.
I rely on other people to help make these charts because the charts are designed for showing the best albums from each genre.
It's not my fucking personal best chart! Are you FUCKING kidding me!? There's a reason why I'm getting you guys to help me, you idiots!
For those of you who can actually take a fucking joke, I love you. You make this place better for everyone.
I'm talking about the idiots who insult me constantly and never seem to get the point of the charts. They're retarded and never seem to learn.
Some people don't understand this and start sperging out because it's not my own personal chart. Well guess what? It's not. It doesn't matter who the fuck makes it.

Attached: chartanon.jpg (500x666, 88K)

>Part 2/2
Seriously, it doesn't.
No one fucking reads the thread before making a post yet you think I'M annoying? Not reading the thread before posting is AT LEAST ten times more annoying than anything I have ever fucking done.
Why in the FUCK does it matter to you who makes the chart so much? Are you retarded?
I was looking through the general during my ban. My fuck, no wonder why people think it's boring. I almost feel sorry for you. It was so painfully boring to watch.
One thread even lasted for over a day. I never seen anything like that happen before. That's how fucking boring you guys are. Have a fucking sense of humor, already.
I'm not going to spam you like last time. That's understandable. I deserved to get banned for that.
In fact, I'm surprised that I wasn't banned from doing that much earlier.
The mods are really stupid, too. I literally had to shitpost half the general before the fucking mods could realize what's going on.
While I was gone, I was working on my charts and listening to the recs you guys gave me.
You don't disappoint /metal/. The recs for the charts that you gave are excellent.
I might be posting the rest of my charts now. If you get butthurt over this, I would suggest you filter me now. I'm not breaking any rules by posting charts.
It's obvious some of you hate me a lot. Just filter me and stop getting butthurt about it. There's no reason to insult me, anymore.
That's what the tripcode is for, anyway. Just calm down.
If I bother you that much, why are you even on this website?
It's really stupid, honestly. Unless you have been trolling me this whole time, in which case, fuck it! Well done.

Attached: 655.gif (350x340, 60K)

look, it's okay but you can't make a copypasta, or else the magic is lost of real copypastas

Can you be more specific?
What magic are you talking about?

Attached: 35-arthur-reactions-for-everyday-situations-2-11391-1419359587-3_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 34K)

When I read a copypasta, I expect incessent rambling because they are fucking insane and or pissed off. I feel it lacks the true emotion someone with those traits would have

You think the copypasta lacks emotion?
I thought there was plenty of it.

Attached: 394.jpg (913x685, 51K)

It just reads like a sane, mildly annoyed person listing his complaints

That's what I was going for, actually.
Those idiots think I'm a psychopath.

Attached: 61289021_610906319427561_5106384362052298641_n.jpg (480x480, 14K)

mediocre not chrome

I am late. can I see a chart?

anyone please, make any post in there. ANY post.....

Which one? lmao

Attached: 1252458331976.jpg (231x281, 14K)

I made several of these charts, by the way.
I'll post the black metal one, I guess.

Attached: black.jpg (3654x2800, 1.63M)

You know what?
I think I'll post all my charts. Why not?

Technical/Brutal Death Metal

Attached: brutal.jpg (3870x2800, 1.97M)

Death Metal

Attached: death.jpg (3678x2800, 1.9M)

Folk/Viking Metal

Attached: folk.jpg (3414x2800, 1.71M)

Thrash Metal

Attached: thrash.jpg (3510x2800, 1.84M)

Traditional Metal

Attached: trad.jpg (3534x2800, 1.8M)

War Metal

Attached: war.jpg (3738x2800, 1.9M)

Grind
I had to compress this image because it was over 2 MB

Attached: grindcomp.jpg (3762x2800, 1.88M)

Well, I don't know what to say.
I guess I'll have to wait for my ban to clear in the meantime.
If you guys want to post it on the general, go ahead. I don't care.

Attached: 1267710529840.jpg (208x210, 9K)

Since this is Yea Forums and we can do whatever the fuck we want, I'll ask this:
How do you guys organize your reaction folder?
I literally have a bunch of reaction pictures dumped into a single folder. I plan on separating them by emotion lmao.

Attached: e96.png (950x700, 371K)

Also, the rules of bumping on this board are completely fucked.
I thought the OP couldn't bump the thread, yet I just did.
Fuck this website.

Attached: mcJsa.jpg (1175x900, 112K)

I sure hope you fucking idiots see this from Yea Forums. Stop fucking lurking.

Attached: 1455156950603.png (500x377, 243K)