Today is finally the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up...

Today is finally the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours.
Goodbye, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start it in roughly 45 minutes.

Live stream link + explanation:
spit.mixtape.moe/view/57e85f75

Attached: IMG_3045.jpg (360x640, 70K)

do it faggot

You've got this far. Don't end it now.

Damn shame the first time you use that fine handgun will be to blow your brains out. Would have been better to take it to the range and have some fun. Hobbies can bring something better into your life, something that can keep you around. But your life, do what you want.

Lel buys a used clip to kill himself with. Not even worth an extra 15$

Dont do it man

how do you get to the live stream?

go on tinder, be honest, and say you need to get laid cause ur life depends on it. you got nothing to lose now so go get laid.

QweX#4083 message me if u need to talk to someone who's been there before

You don’t. He’s a fag

also, if ur gunna go out, u should leave a clean crime scene. O.D. on heroin or another drug you've always wanted or didn't want to do.

He posted this before you fags. A couple of hours ago in fact. If he was gonna an hero he would have done it already.

user please don't do this. It'd be better to run away, and start a new life elsewhere then end it all. It won't be worth it, things in life CAN change. Don't end it now. Things may look bad now, but you have it in you to make it better, and improve.

You don't buy a USP to kill urself.

Attached: D5A59316-7714-428B-A41F-78BCBF56EAD0.jpg (960x833, 116K)

Why use this fine pistol to end it , when you could've spent way less buying a highpoint.

OP won't deliver! What a gay

This

Don't kill your ass you fag this shit is lethal

Attached: 707c95d02ff85d8cade24427b261d8fb793a8e1e7e028b111fd4fbbcf93ae684.jpg (232x185, 9K)

So what's the story behind? Just another faggot that their parents didn't let him play fortnite for 5 more minutes?

Amos 5:6 kjv seek me and live

gay

I would watch, but not if it meant going on Tinder or discord. Just stream it somewhere.

Dont be Selfish and take your own Life like a pussy, Adapt and overcome. Cowboy the fuck up. When Life knocks you down, stand right back up and yell, "is that all you got, you hit like a bitch!"

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 22 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: from_twokinds_on_trash.jpg (1278x637, 89K)