My mother is a terrible human being...

My mother is a terrible human being. I'm starting this thread for the sole purpose of complaining about my bitch of a mom.

Actually, to call her a bitch is giving her too much credit. She's an asshole. She's a huge fucking asshole. Where to begin?

Attached: fukounashoujuMEME.gif (577x474, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmJiu2vQ7HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did the eveil woman hide your nintendo switch?

Did she tell you to get a job?

Has this got something to do with having to get weighed in a water tank with your sister?

She drank and smoked during her pregnancy (with all 5 of her children) and I think that's part of the reason I'm so fucked up with physical problems as an infant.

She would regularly fucking hit us and call us ungrateful little shits. After having me at 16 years old she took it upon herself to have five more children with four different men, neglecting all of us and never giving us any kind of real love except for when other important adults were looking. She's the type of cunt who acts all upbeat and cheery when neighbors are over but then proceeds to tell you to wash all the dishes and scrub the fucking floors when no one else is around. She has an addiction to buying animals, even when we really can't afford any. Guess who has to fucking take the animals out every day when we were kids? Me and my siblings.

You try to get her attention today and she'll be dicking around on her phone, not paying attention to you at all. Say her name standing 5 feet from her and she'll just be staring into space. Then finally when you get attention she's like "WHHAHT! What the FUCK do you want?"

One time we went to Disneyland and I politely asked to be in the hotel room with Grandma (away from her and my siblings) because she was non-stop fighting with her then-boyfriend.

"You UNGRATEFUL little shit, you've been on your PSP the ENTIRE train ride over and now you want to be AWAY? You hate me, why do I even do this for you? I never should have brought you here."

I was eating a gronola bar as it happened. She punched me three times in the chest. I continued eating the granola bar. I don't know why I remember that detail. I never put up any kind of fight. I never ever got in her face. She's slugged my back before and my face in other circumstances.

Hear me out, this is fucked, and you will be gucked, but fucking kill that whore. Shoot her goddamn legs off and make her suffer, and then laugh in her fucking face and blow her head off. You will go to prison, most likely without parole. But you will have retribution.

Try to imagine the most uptight, high-strung, stressed out person imaginable. My mom is tenfold worse than that. She screams incessantly at the most minor of inconveniences about how it's giving her a "fucking migraine" or a "panic attack". Telling her anything is like walking on eggshells. It's a lose-lose.

One time I told her to calm down and she said "Don't EVER tell me to calm down again you little shit." One time in 3rd grade, I told my school counselor about my displeasure with my home life and almost cried. I used the word "miserable". For the next week, my mom relentlessly interrogated me on where I learned the offending word. She vowed to make my life hell if I ever used the word again. She screamed and yelled at me instead of asking me how she could be a better mom. For what it's worth, I learned the word from "Fairly Odd Parents."... I honestly don't know why I didn't just say that.

Every child she's ever had was not planned. She's addicted to having a newer and cuter thing in her life, and when that new and cute thing gets old and not-cute, she immediately has to replace it with something newer and cuter and immediately neglects it. This is the case with children and the aforementioned pets she would impulse-buy and then sack us kids with the responsibilities.

One time me and my brother stood for 20 minutes out in the rain, out in the courtyard of our shitty apartment complex, waiting for both pitbulls to take a shit because that's what we did. We always took the fucking dogs out. Never her.

You sound like a whingeing little bitch. Toughen up and do your chores you spoilt little cunt.

I farded and shidded and cameden and insturgumed with men.

Boohoo nigga your mommy is grouchy.

Also you should know the word "miserable" long before 3rd grade.

imagine having my brother

Yeah parents can be pretty annoying when they take away your Xbox and tendies

So basically you got to go to Disney Land but she's a bad mom for giving you chores

Let's talk about her boyfriends. They all sucked, even my dad and most of my other sibling's dads sucked.

For some reason Mom always found a way to pick out the most abusive, most hostile men from a crowd, invite them into our home for four years, and make them even more violent. She's been thrown down a flight of stairs while pregnant during fights. She's been slammed into the floor and screamed at. We kids have all had to suffer while she screamed and bickered with her lesser half until he drowned her out in the car, screaming "SHUT! THE FUCK! UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"
And then we all went silent. Fun times.

We kids were frequently used as leverage. I recall one of her boyfriends getting in an argument with her about who we liked better, the boyfriend or mom. I'm eating pasta with meat at the time, he points to me and says "LOOK! HE'S LOOKING FOR THE MEAT IN HIS FOOD, YOU VEGETARIAN BITCH"

One of her boyfriends was worse than all the rest, eating up 7 years of her life with trite arguments, beatings, name callings, and neglecting all of us. He would regularly give us the silent treatment while we asked for shit we needed or whatever.

I hate my mom too OP. I'm glad that bitch is dead. When your bitch mom dies it will be as though a great weight is lifted off your shoulders and your life can truly begin.

See, I knew you would say that. Doing nice things once in a blue moon does not a good parent make. She's a terrible person, even though she took us to Disney Land. She called us ungrateful fucks the whole time and managed to suck the fun out of every outting.

Right because that's worth it. Runaway, move out, vacate, which ever verb you want. Just go and cut off contact. Hopefully her perceived feeling of ingratitude will lead her to kill herself. Anyway, it wouldn't matter because you'd've escaped

Cry me a river. Grow up. Stay in school. Enjoy your teenage years cos they won't last. Drugs are bad. Use a condom.

After having moved out, I couldn't be fucking happier. I still resent her for all the years of abuse she's burdened me with. Now that I'm an adult, pretends to act nice to me when it's convenient, but she never fucking changes. She currently runs an abusive daycare where she lords over every kid and twists their arms into telling their parents that it's a great place. Real "Hard Knock Life" shit, but way fucking worse.

Now that I'm an adult, I can sit back and watch the madness at her house and laugh about it, she she is still abusing the siblings of mine that still live with her.

She repeatedly is neglecting her youngest daughter the ability to go to real school, instead opting to make her take "home school"

Home school, in this case, actually means "no school". My sister isn't going to school. She's barely learning what she needs to know for her age, and she has no friends outside of all the daycare kids that are a handful of years younger than her. Mom screamed at her this weekend when she didn't want to build the fucking pool in the backyard (which no one asked her to buy), and whenever we discuss getting little sister into real school, Mom freaks the fuck out and tells us to leave the room.

Have you always told lies?

I'm telling the truth. How is any of this hard to believe for you?

shut up tenda. you mom still haunts your dreams.

You sound like a spoilt brat.

You are simply incorrect.

She's abusive, and she's trying to be a DJ now at age fucking 40. I think her life might be a dark, satirical comedy.

My brother told me recently that she's taking acid again, and the other day Mom tried to solicit magic mushrooms from me. My little sister, at 11 fucking years old, once confided in me that "I hate it when Mom gets high". I was frankly fucking shocked that my sister was exposed to mom's drug habits frequently enough to see a pattern.

She is a mouth, a cunt and an asshole.

What else were you expecting from a woman? A fourth hole?

Attached: 1461642052770.gif (300x169, 1.21M)

My mom pimped me out when I was 8 years old to older men. It happened like 30 times. I try to take life a day at a time but it's really hard every day.

Call me spoiled, call me a little bitch, whatever. It's nothing I haven't heard 100 times over from my mom, and none of it is true. 80 percent of my childhood was in the poorest housing projects in the city.

Every household we've been subjected to has been a disgusting, filthy cesspit. When mom wasn't fighting with her boyfriends, she was screaming at us instead. She needed someone to scream at.

Most shows of affection towards us were simply instruments to keep up appearances.

Jesus Christ, kid. Lighten up. It gets worse.

this.

injuring her is maybe fun but will ultimately hurt you. Hurting her emotionally by leaving her and making her feel your disgust is also fun but this only hurts her, not you.

"Other people have it bad" is not a very good argument. I'm blowing off steam here. I'm no longer angry at her, I just have cold bitterness in my heart. She actually abused us. You may have an image in your head of a single mom just getting kind of stressed out once in a while. That's not how it was. She beat us. She neglected us. She and all her boyfriends. You don't have to console me, but don't tell me that what I went through wasn't that bad.

get away. live your life. That will make you stop focusing on her but on your own wellbeing.

how you know it is an abusive daycare?

Shut up white knight faggot

Take your siblings and run. Get as far away as you can. Honestly this kinda shit is why single parenthood is a terrible environment for any child, let alone 5 kids. Single parents are usually very impulsive and irresponsible.

Attached: 1074767406.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Hey man just because some people have it worse doesn't mean that you also had it bad. If you need someone to talk to man give me your discord. I'm the user from

baiting

Thank you. I've actually been living well and away from her for a while now. I just had the impulse to make this thread because last weekend I saw her abuse my sister and my little brother.

Only if you are a nigger. Seriously, I had seen worse shit from those apes. Not in from the US if that serves as any clarification.

Dammit, since when does Yea Forums gives a shit?

Also, the ungrateful spoiled little bratty boy insult? Come on, you are all cocksucking faggots for all it's worth. Nobody that lurks or posts here has any freaking way of giving this kind of OP shit.

Still, OP is the faggier.

You seem like a terrible person too, honestly. I hope you become a better person in the future, or live your life away from society.

To be fair he might be. I had never in my life got near Disneyland... obviously not because my family is banned from going but because I had never cared to go, but still, it's fucking Disneyland man.

Mom surely sucked some good cock to go there with five ungrateful fucks.

Simple, she's a dope head, right? Leave a felony level of drugs in her car along with a firearm that doesn't go back to you.

She's then gone and your siblings become wards of the state. Or you could step up.. Your sister will need specialized help if she's that far behind.

Damn, you sure want to take OP's place as the greatest faggot.

Not gonna lie, OP's always a faggot but you sure as fuck might had surpassed that concept.

shut up and fuck yourself jesus fag.

I know single parents that are great, with kids turning out great. And I know a lot of marriedd couples that treat their kids like shit (behinf closed doors, of course).

Its not if your married or not, its if you are a decent person or not.

I'm not going to stoop to your level by telling you to kill yourself, but I do genuinely hope that you never have children. Don't give anyone any kind of life advice. Don't affect the way anyone thinks about the world.

The less impact you have on our society, the better. Go be homeless, if you aren't already.

So, you imply in any way or form that social services statistics about single mothers being horrendous parents are made up?

Yeah, off course they are made up. To cover the real deal because of stupid whinny cocksucking fucks like you. Grow the fuck up.

Also, the obscenity and rudeness doesn't take away truthfulness. Single mothers had been a scourge for many decades now. Personally I don't blame feminazism for it, but they sure pushed for mora than it was worth getting.

I can understand why user number 1 may think that single parent households can be really shitty because he's partially right. I personally don't think he's a "jesus fag", at least I hope he's not. I hope his opinion concerning single-parent households doesn't came from a place of religious piety.

user number 2: I also agree that single parents can do great, it just depends on whether the parent or parents are good people.

Raise them.

I loled so hard.

Being a transfaggot or homosexual is on the same level as killing yourself. That's an oddly accurate concept coming from a cocksucker.

And don't strandle your gay tits, I don't plan of stopping enjoying hookers, fucking stupid single mothers and their daughters or living the nihilistic way.

Cheers, for your way out of the gene pool at your realization that faggots should die.

Not OP here, this might not be a good idea.

It's his decission in the end, if it ever comes to him dealing with her sorry ass'd whore mother.

I feel for you and your siblings OP but I always think about the mother in this kind of situation.

She's biologically compelled to do something she has no desire or even the capacity to do and she's had your entire lifetime to build up bitterness over it.

The mental gymnastics she must do to justify her actions must be fascinating.

So when are you going to fuck her?
Faggot.

then kill her, quietly and carefully. if you put enough planning into it you won't be caught. Your sister's life is more important than an impulsive excuse for a human that is your mother.
The most effective, proven way to get away with murdering your mother is a tried and tested technique of not replying to this post. Overnight results while she sleeps.

If only those post were of any use.

Dreaming is tax free.

Actually, I take it back. Next time you think that life isn't worth living; next time you have a very real bout of self doubt, I want you to think about this post you're reading right now. You're genuinely a bad person, and the world would be better off without you. Buy a gun.

If you're young enough to need to bitch about your mother, you're too young to be on Yea Forums.
Fucking underage idiots

I'm in my early 20s.. I came here to complain because I saw my siblings get abused last weekend. But I hate it when underage fucks are on Yea Forums too. Thanks for understanding.

Already own several without ever having faggier thoughts about shooting at myself.

Also, I come from a worse background than OP and can assert single mothers are cancer. Get back to cocksucking.

single mothers are the worst thing that has ever happened to civilization.

>Already own several
Yep. Retarded gunfag confirmed. You walked right the fuck into that one. You don't have a lot of foresight, do you?

If you're not talking shit, then do something about it. You're an adult. You should be able to figure out a solution.
Bitching doesn't solve anything

OP, I feel you. My mother is an evil cunt. Only had me to get money off the government. Very beautiful when she was young and treated people like shit. Started losing her mind as her looks faded and she couldn't manipulate men. Never cooked, cleaned or did laundry and would look for any reason to start freaking out and shrieking like a fucking lunatic. Fucking lazy subhuman cockroach who thought work was sitting behind a counter and playing with her hair while flirting with men. Spent the rest of her time laying on the couch watching tv, sleeping all day, smoking, crying all the fucking time about how she doesn't understand why her family ignores her because she causes shit then twists it in her demented fucking mind that they ignore her because they feel guilty over the way they treat her. An utterly good for fucking nothing piece of fucking shit who did nothing but try to squash every teeny tiny little bit of happiness I ever had. My only regret is that I didn't do one of two things when I turned 16 back in 1994, move out or pour gasoline on her and set her on fire. Haven't seen or spoken to the fucking lowlife loser in 15 years and my life is better for it. I only hope she's in horrible pain and that there's a Hell for her to burn in when she finally dies and lies rotting and stinking in the Earth.

I don't drink, smoke, do drug and have never been in trouble with the police and people who know that slithering fucking monster can't believe I turned out as well as I did even though I do post here.

Last December she conned the police into calling me and leaving a message about how much she loves me and misses me. What that stupid fucking pig didn't know is what a manipulative fucking snake she is and her history of stalking her ex-boyfriend, falsely accusing another one of rape and all the other shit she's done.

I fucking hate her soo much.

You described my mom way better than I could. Although yours sounds worse, mine is similarly a shrieking lunatic and manipulative too. It's a miracle that we were able to beat the odds... somewhat. I feel for every kid that has to deal with a screaming, high-strung prick of a mom.

Holy fuck, take a hint. She obviously doest want to talk to you. Stop bothering her. Count yourself lucky she didn't abort you and move on with your life.

Welcome to the thread. You have poor reading comprehension skills.

What about your dad?

My dad is cool. Cooler and more mature. He used to be an uptight little bitch too but he NEVER hit me. He'd chew me out and give me lectures, but he'd never scream or hit me. The first thing I did when I graduated was left that stupid cunt to live with my dad.

Oh that reminds me. I didn't even mention that mom prevented me from living with my father every time I expressed interest in abandoning her disgusting fucking household.

>Falsely accusing another one of rape

Darn , you really had a shit mom

Continued....

Shit the evil cunt use to do....

Got my first job at a bowling alley when I was 14, the first month of high school. She wouldn't take me to the bank to open an account, back in the early 90's you needed a parent to do so, and when I asked her she'd start screaming at the top of her fucking lungs.

Insisted on taking and "holding onto" my money. I was going to school Monday to Friday, then work on Sat and Sun. If I ever asked for some money she'd start screaming.

Found out later that she had been using the money to pay a private detective to get information on her ex-boyfriend she stalked for a decade.

Would wake me up at 4AM in the middle of February, minus 30 degrees, three feet of snow outside and tell me to go to her ex's townhouse down the street and write down the license plate numbers and make/model of cars. If I complained it would be an hour long shrieking fit.

She's do the same shit if she needed a pack of cigarettes and was too fucking lazy to get them herself.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but there's a sort of backwards, perverse glee I get out of seeing, hearing about, or even experiencing the abuse of horrible people. Your post gave me that sensation of perverse glee. I love hearing about these terrible people because it makes me feel good that I'm a good person. Like watching a shitty reality TV show and thinking to yourself how fucking stupid all these people are and comparing yourself to them and feeling good that you are smart enough or kind enough to be better people than them. I get that same feeling while reading your post or thinking about the abuse my own mother did to me.

I'm sorry that you were abused. Nice trips though.

Sorry thought this was a circle jerk pity party. I didn't realise you were deluding yourself to act as if it's not.

>Continued....

More shit the evil cunt use to do....

The closest I came to killing her was late June 1993 at the end of grade 9. I was looking good. The last dance of the year was happening. I told the cunt I wanted $20 to buy a new shirt for the dance and AMAZINGLY she did so. I went with a friend and found this beautiful silk shirt that was shimmering blue-green. Problem is that I would have to wear a T-shirt underneath otherwise I'd have sweat stains.

I get home, put on a t-shirt underneath the silk shirt. I'm about to walk out the door when she stops me and asks "what are you wearing underneath that?!?". I told her that I needed a T-shirt so I wouldn't seat through the silk shirt.

Evil fucking cunt started freaking out, with the apartment door wide open for everyone to hear, screaming and shrieking "YOU CAN'T WEAR A FUCKING T-SHIRT UNDER THAT REEEEEEEEEEE" and proceeded to do so for the next 30 minutes until I went t my bedroom, took the shirt off and went to the dance with only the T-shirt on but not before the fucking slime slammed the door as hard as she could.

I was fucking choking with soo much anger that by the time I got to the dance the silk shirt was soaked with sweat. I really wanted to dance with this girl I liked but was too embarrassed.

I left and went to a hardware store where I looked at axe's for an hour because I wanted to buy one and cave her fucking skull in and chop her up into piece's.

I cooled down and went to Taco Bell.

Like I said, went out of her to kill any moment of happiness I ever had no matter how small it was.

I really regret not killing her but I'm soft hearted.

You repeated your point multiple times are you autistic. If not definitely on some spectrum.

What did she do to set you off and make this thread?

Attached: 9735909927.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

>Continued....

More shit the evil cunt use to do....

Despite being beautiful she was at heart a lowlife degenerate. The one ex-boyfriend she stalked was a hard worker, good guy, upwardly mobile and too good for her. She treated him like trash constantly and he finally kicked her to the curb. She claims it was because she was getting of but the truth was because she was a wretched fucking cunt and a lazy fucking scumbag who didn't want to work and he got tired of her shit.

The next boyfriend, the one she accused of rape, did the same job as the previous Ex in another company but was the polar opposite. A fat boozing drug smoking lowlife who lived in utter fucking filth with his retarded cat. I'm not joking. His apartment was coated with dust and cat hair while the kitchen was atrocious.

I had a really bad allergy to cats and didn't like going near his apartment because of that and the fact that it was disgustingly filthy and depressing.

Christmas 1994. Mom invites scumbag to our apartment but he doesn't want to leave his cat alone, in reality he wanted to stay in his pig sty and smoke drugs. So she wanted us to spend fucking Christmas in the subhuman squalor of this fucking mongrel just to please him, not giving a fuck that my eyes would swell up and turn bright red because of the cat hair as they did.

I said no. She started fucking freaking out, so I left. I spent Christmas outside walking around in the snow, cold and darkness. Next day she was surprisingly civil and didn't make an issue, probably because she knew she'd lose government support if I left which I could have being 16 at the time.

I regret not doing so but I had no one else and she had me convinced that if I left I'd be beaten up by whoever took me in while saying that she'd kill herself as she had threatened many times over the years.

Because of this I have this never-ending simmering rage underneath the surface. I'm an easy going relaxed person but thinking about all of this shit just makes me wish I had killed her.

I wish I had never been born.

>she threatens to kill herself
Problem fucking solved.

>Problem fucking solved.

She'd never kill herself. It was always for attention. She's such a fucking cockroach that she'd pull these fake-suicide attempts just so that she could stay in a hospital where she'd get waited on hand and foot and expected applause for doing a fucking load of laundry. She'd always want to leave when she realized that doctors can't sit and listen to her demented fucking drivel for 6 hours a day. This is why she hates her family and every doctor she's ever had because she thinks no one has anything better to do than give her attention.

Every person who has ever had any contact with her comes to regret it.

buyp
youtube.com/watch?v=SmJiu2vQ7HU