I normally only lurk but this is really important

I normally only lurk but this is really important.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/demand-president-trump-label-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Those fucking sjws are threatening everyone with violence now. Please sign this we need to restore peace. The police is defending them wtf is going on.

Attached: antifa.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WzMZxT-41k
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/antifa-terrorist-who-beat-man-in-head-with-metal-pipe-previously-arrested-for-unlawful-use-of-a-slingshot-against-patriot-prayer-group/
youtu.be/j693_xvdGTI
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're coming for you next

SIGNED.

You aint coming for shit soyboy

Anybody to the left of Stalin is now officially a Nazi.
Fucking Portland is ripe for a RICO case...

quick reminder to kill cops

labeling your political opposition as a group that can be made unlawful is literal fascism

I dont like antifa either, they are dumb as rocks tankies and anarchists

but people like op are actually much much worse

We need a you get what you did x2 law. Anyone doing violence should get it back twice as hard. Fuck anyone who supports violence. Truly niggerish.

Lol stfu brainwashed idiot. There's so many instances of sjws justifying violence it's time to end it.

imagine thinking self-defense is terrorism. I remember when the 2nd amendment actually meant something and wasn't just a slogan when it was convenient for you.

>They have burnt down universities

TOP KEK here's a thing that definitely happened

Anyways this kind of whining is why it's so hard to take the right seriously. Y'all love small government........until you need to declare the people you don't like terrorists.

Self-defense by attacking innocent journalists and giving them brain damage? Are you retarded?

You mean right of Stalin?

Attached: 1F0315C7-0D84-499A-8D8F-BE4FCCBB7C5D.png (1100x648, 739K)

Would you also want to end sjw movements in my country (a dictatorial 3rd world shithole), if they were to emerge and start violent riots?

I don't think the President, any President, has the power to do that. It's actually kind of an involved process for the government to officially classify a group as a terrorist organization

Yes Yea Forumsro, I believe everyone should have the right to be safe and free speech. It doesn't matter where you are from.

youtube.com/watch?v=8WzMZxT-41k

Watch this shit guys... They deserve life in prison.

then prosecute individuals who broke the law by attacking people. This is not a banana republic, theres such a thing as freedom of association.

Death to fascists everywhere!!

We are Anti-Fascist Aktion!

"""""""innocent""""""" journalist lmfao sure buddy

You're not really explaining yourself. Before I sign anything I have to know why. All you're doing is whining.

NYPA

>Yes Yea Forumsro, I believe everyone should have the right to be safe and free speech. It doesn't matter where you are from.
>...unless it's liberal blather. Those idiots need to shut the fuck up.

Yup, my bad...

Attached: MuderersRow.jpg (500x289, 139K)

Watch the vid I posted + this:
pscp dot tv/w/1dRKZmelZowxB

Guy got hardcore assaulted and the police is literally trying to play it off. They let it happen.

I feel so bad for him. Fucking brainless monkeys.

I was listening to a couple of old dudes on the radio talking about "an-TEE-fah", saying it might have some origin in being anti-fascist, but they didn't think so.
I had always assumed it was pronounced "AN-tih-fah", like, anti-fascist.
I figured it was either a jab at the AF, or they were just being ignorant echos in the chamber of Trumpdom.

Why are you saying that? I am for peace between everyone. Stop trying to derail the thread fucking fbi agent trash.

Attached: kicked ass.png (500x459, 46K)

You ARE the Fascists, every journalist and empty handed old person you beat down reinforces the point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
which one are you? The the purple haired goth faggot? The retard? Or the tranny?

Attached: 98BF8C49-0398-4879-9791-4C7E74681F5A.png (1842x1036, 1.95M)

Portland is Enemy Territory...

What is this going to do? They'll just change their name. Those people need to be arrested.

Hopefully they get what they did back to them.

btw guys if you need more proof:
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/antifa-terrorist-who-beat-man-in-head-with-metal-pipe-previously-arrested-for-unlawful-use-of-a-slingshot-against-patriot-prayer-group/

Those fucking sjws love to ruin everything and now they want your freedom of speech.

Trump is our bro in this. Not saying he is perfect but he could stop them.

Fascist

Not gonna sign. Why? Because I’d love to see them fuck with some actual right wing Chads and all those basement dwelling soy faggots get demolished. All it takes is a few Marines to fuck up an entire cities worth of Antifa faggots

"antifa sees fascists everywhere. they call EVERYONE a fascist under the thinnest premise. That's why I.......am also going to do that same thing that I am mad about."

Bro you will regret not signing when your population becomes 99% violent niggers.

gotta love some good old-fashioned unbiased journalism. That....obviously ain't it, but still You gotta love good old-fashioned unbiased journalism.

Anyone who signs this petition should get bike locked.

You Fucking SJZ assholes put Blackshirted Thugs on the streets attacking everybody and then play innocent.
You're really going to hate it when the Real opposition shows up...

Attached: Soros.jpg (495x494, 62K)

Nice try fbi but not everyone is a brainwashed slave.

The left have no clue how to protect themselves against real men. They'll lose every battle.

Niggers are catching on. They want no part in that white soy boy autist cuck fest.

Yeah... it's funny thing, this free speech. You probably don't remember McCarthyism, but it was the far right that actually brougth about censorship and ruined people's careers over 'leftist' speech, behavior, and activity.
Before it ever gets to that point again, this nazi crap has got to be stopped.
I know you're very cool and righteous and think it's edgy and makes you powerful to promote the alt-right, but it is on a clear path towards what you purport to abhor: censorship.
So it's a tricky balance. Stifle free speech in order to preseve it.
Do antifa go too far? Meh... People didn't say anything as the brownshirts did their thing, and the world ended up with a mess (granted the Germans weren't entirely in the wrong - the Treaty of Versailles was horrible to them). It's much easier to deflect the proverbial asteroid the farther away it is.

Because you *aren't* for free speech. You don't want to hear from minorities, don't want to know why they should have rights, don't want to hear about health care, women's choice, equal rights, etc. (per the alt-right agenda). You're simply using an escalation to violence as a ruse to stifle contrary views.

youtu.be/j693_xvdGTI

I like how Antifa is quite literally just Kristallnacht madlibs

>hurt (adjective)
>(noun) is (adjective)
>hurt (noun)

Attached: 1507677028648.jpg (184x184, 10K)

JOIN THIS DISCORD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

[

Attached: DOGaquSVQAAI2B1.jpg (600x964, 91K)

Nah bro, idc about left/right but clearly people with right opinions are the one being silenced by big tech companies not the left(which are promoted heavily and even justifying violence like you are...).

Minorities can just fuck off. Nobody forces you to live here. If you hate white people and think we are the one doing the wrong stop living in white places. We are treating minorities as we are treating white. Stop expecting special treatment while doing niggerish behaviors just because of the color of your skin.

in Actual Existing Reality, studies have been done that show who is actually having their free speech silence. The vast majority of cases are leftist in nature, mostly valedictorians who are given the opportunity to say whatever they want but then have that opportunity rescinded when the university doesn't like what they have to say. It's kinda ironic that the right talks a big game about free speech, but only really seems to care when it's their guy. Of course, this is all assuming that the right has actual principles and the spine to stand by them, and isn't just using romantic ideas of Freedumb of Speech as a cloak for their ultimately fascist intentions.

done

antifa doesn't have membership retard. You can't label them terrorists.

Name me one non-violent leftist that has been deplatformed/silenced.

You can't.

Stop justifying violence.

>nobody forces you to live here
can i take this to assume that you then support completely open borders? that anyone should be able to live in the place of their choosing, anywhere on the planet?

If you dont want to get beat up my anti fascists, maybe you should stop being a fascist

it's pointless they're just going to stubbornly say "nu uh, you're a nazi"

they're quickly losing support among moderates and liberals with any sense. all that shit that went down last weekend the only thing the world saw was antifa attacking people.

Source.

If you are a non-violent niggerish person then yes, you should be able to live wherever you want. :D

Maybe just stop being violent? What are you even defending? Blacks are treated well. LGBT are treated well. Why so violent?

still waiting for 1...

As long as fascists are around, I'll keep breaking noses

Lol nigga you'll get shot and no tears for you.

underrated post