I'm going to move to a new city soon so I want to figure out how I can, as an adult, find a weed guy?

I'm going to move to a new city soon so I want to figure out how I can, as an adult, find a weed guy?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the weed guys work at the dispensories

Literally go to any smoke shop, any concert, any college campus, etc. and find a white dude with long hair. Tell him that you're not a cop, and ask him if he knows where to find it.

Find where the locals drink, good drink prices chill vibes, smoking areas away from main crowd.

Join smoking crowd, dont bring a lighter.

Try and gain rapport with someone/anyone within the circle. Then drop youre looking for green. Rinse/repeat youll get what you want pretty quick.

Why don’t you just use weedmaps?

What's that?

This. Or Leafedin.
Why is every stoner still stuck in the 90's with how to find their shit? Jesus Christ.

Sounds like a great place for cops to pace a honey pot retards

grow your own weed dont be a faggot

>giving the police your name, phone number and GPS location

Attached: 1549708264196.jpg (1001x1024, 80K)

Used it once to find a reputable dealer to contact. Unless cops can set up hundreds of fake accounts vouching for the seller (they can't nor would they), then you're set. Been using them for over a year, no issues. Plus once once find a reputable dealer, you never use the online app again - just contact by phone.

Found the actual retard.

Not even how it works, asshat.
Besides, I live in Illinois. We're officially legal January 1st, and all weed possession charges in the states history are expunged.

It's about as retarded as posting "Hey anyone selling any weed? Here's my ph#, name and address" on facebook, my dude.

JOIN THIS DISCORD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

>

Attached: UHEA3R_sKRCdp3bze9L80zdpkIfLZyLJ-p1JmkLzDIw.png (640x640, 582K)

if only encrypted wickr messages were comparable to facebook posts....

You have no clue what you;re talking about. You don't even know how it works. There's no personal information. Never once had an issue. And again, it's a moot point for me in the sense that no cops are gonna be charging people with marijuana possession when my state is set to legalize and expunge all records.

But yeah, you know better than me, man.

What city?

>dude trust me this totally legit website works! a friend of a friend of mine once used it to buy a bag of oregano and cops in my town are lazy pieces of shit so you'll be fine because everyone's from where I'm from

Attached: 1545641638648.jpg (492x600, 104K)

>There's no personal information
if you access it from a PC or a phone there's information that can be traced. simple as that my dude.

Ah, gotcha - true. Guess you should hang around shitty bars and talk to losers then. Fuck yourself.

Attached: 1532996021954.jpg (406x480, 54K)

>He thinks encryption is safe from feds.

Attached: 1289462931.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Just pick up a phone book and look for lawn care, my man. You should be able to find someone to take care of those weeds and probably mow your lawn too, for a good price.

I always heard that the Dominos delivery guy was a good place to start.

you are missing out if you havent leaked a girl yet

Attached: 1ef5a4b75e3141659a1f3e0fa4753816.jpg (210x374, 15K)

thank you Yea Forumsro

Attached: 723c32891d1349d2aa2d9f88e1998173.jpg (202x359, 17K)

When in vaccation I always ask Taxi drivers or a bell boy from the hotel I'm staying in. Usually the guys working shit tier jobs know where to find some relaxation.

look for bars and venues. find someone the smells like weed or is smoking it.

Webehigh.org

You just ask men with long hair if they can help you buddy

Attached: 8626269A-EEF5-49A3-9321-224C11D56F3C.jpg (654x698, 91K)