How do you deal with road raged tailgaters?

How do you deal with road raged tailgaters?

Attached: 05461AC4-53D0-4542-96CC-C780766BB136.jpg (585x394, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\mhHPe8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

carry a gun

I carry a gun.

>Be me
>driving shitty daihatsu
>somehow piss off some BMW boomer. He follows me all the way to intersection
>red light
>he gets out and comes raising hell
>I drop my pants and point at my hairy chode
>shrug
>boomers looks disgusted, swears a lot and goes back to his car
>fucks off

Thats my only road rage story

>then everyone clapped

"I carry a gun"
Use it

Drive a sports car
Drop these guys easily because corners are a thing.

brake check usually does the trick

Brandishing a firearm is illegal isn't it?

I am the road raged tailgater, OP

Wash your windshield, they'll get the dirty water on their car and keep their distance

If you fear your life is threatened it is your God given right to use a firearm

yes

Lol drive faster nothing like making them feel inadequate by blowing there doors in. Also the more traffic laws you ignore to get him off your back the better.

Attached: ax9tw2e4kvuz.jpg (843x628, 51K)

Depends on the state if you brandish in a non threatening manner it may not be illegal in your state.

>slam on the brakes

Just say your shirt got blown by the air.
And no, if its to de-escalate a situation its legal, only in communist states it isnt.

>Be me
>2017
>Driving home from school
>Asshole cuts me off as I’m exiting the highway
>Decide this guy needs to know what it feels like
>We both turn left onto the 3 lane road
>Cut him off
>Proceed safely into the next lane using my turn signal
>Cut him off again
>Repeat cycle 3 or 4 times
>Felt really good

>Driving along doing 5 abov..... doing the speed limit (nice try officer!)
>see dickbag bobbing and weaving through line of cars so he can get as far up ahead before we all have to merge over for construction
>LOLFUCKTHISGUY!
>i time it just right so he gets stuck riding my side while the cones force the merge and he has to break and get in behind me
>his head pops out the drivers side window and he screams at me
>"FUCK YOU ASSHOLE IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"
>Relentlessly flips me off
>beating his dashboard like its some donkey kong bongos or some shit
>Ok. time to REALLY fuck with this guy
>i drop down to 5 below the construction limit
>His face is now beat red and i marvel at the construction of his dashboard and stearing wheele for not breaking in his hissy fit
>Screams out that he is gonna murder my whole fucking family
>Time to shift gears into.... MAXIMUM OVERTROLL!
>i drop my speed again
>to about 5 or 10 MPH
>not that many cars backed up as the road was not really that busy and i can see both the car and the semi behind us pointing and laughing
>What should have taken like 5 or 10 mins to get through i made take about 45
>dont know how he did not pop a blood vessle
>as soon as he can he zips by me flipping me off face as red as his charger
>i wink and blow him a kiss
>BUT WAIT THERES MORE!
>so this dumbfuck takes off doing like 120 or some shit.
>Copsittingontheoverpass.png
>holding radar gun
>see him pointing at us then lift something up to his head
>by the time i catch up to him he is outside his car flailing his arms around screaming and the cop has his hand on his pistol (not drawn but hand resting on it)
>i dont know if he was getting ready to draw or just had his hand there but let me dream.
>as i pass by i slow down and scoot over because thats the law here
>lower my window
>make direct eye contact with madfag
>..... blow him another kiss and give him the biggest shit eating smile as i drive off

How about you get the fuck out of the way and let the guy around if you're a pussy and can't drive fast. Then there's no road rage. It's called being fucking polite. Learn how.

You are a total loser.

Pull over and let him pass. If he insists, drive to a police station.

>cause an accident

Wow you are so cool

the act of tailgating is a SERIOUS crime. in arizona, it's EIGHT POINTS on your license. if you have any points already, you lose the license. it will triple your insurance. it's not a "little joke" to fuck with people like that.

You're just lucky the NRA-head didn't shoot your arrogant ass.

How about you just leave your location 5 mins earlier so you dont feel the need to have to go faster than everyone.

I tend to have a problem with lower caps road rage. A similar story
>Driving on the same road
>Woman tries to merge lanes right into me
>Lay on the horn so she knows I’m there
>Proceeds to cut me off
>thisbitch.jpg
>Decide to flip her off, but like for as long as possible
>Driving the same direction for a good 10 minutes
>Behind her flipping her off the whole time
>She starts screaming and flailing about like a retard
>Count it as a win

>You're just lucky the NRA-head didn't shoot your arrogant ass.

Why would americas oldest civil rights group take a shot at my head?

I'm reconciled with the size of my Penis, move to the slow lane if I'm not there already, reduce speed until the asshat passes me...

Then savor the sweet sweet retribution when you catch up to them at the next light or when traffic slows down anyway.

Because they love violence (that's why they love guns) and they're itching to find an excuse to blow someone away without being the "bad guy."

Literally this. Tailing my ass I love lane he speeds past me like I was wasting so much of their time. Mfw I see them at the same red light.

Attached: 0CC0D446-FDCF-4EA7-94A7-71BD6098F4B0.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Yup, they're in a hurry to find the Scene of the Accident, why should I impede their progress?

Attached: 4-21-2011-008.jpg (670x1078, 145K)

I lay off the gas and let my car slow down. When they start to merge to pass me I lay on the gas.

"learn how" to obey the rules of the road fucking loser, they're there for a reason.

to kill yourself when it happens?

you, my good man, have crafted a beautiful figure of speech I shall use from now on, appreciate it.

So... here's the deal:
If you respond in a way that escalates the situation and something happens, you could be held liable. The law is not really on your side when you try to teach someone else a lesson.
Learned from experience.

Depends, usually i'll drive slower. If it's a young person in a shit box, i'll wait till they try and overtake, then floor it, then watch how they have to awkwardly submit to defeat and pull back behind me, then i'll drive really slowly again.

I like streets where I can cross over to the opposite left turn light turning the light red. It's good fun to go really fast to get distance and change the lights on tailgaters.

Slow down, they'll either overtake or merge and let them pass. No need to be in a high speed chase.

Get out of my car and crub stomp them

I live for this shit. Anyone who tries it gets this treatment from me. Especially when theres oncoming traffic

Hit the dab pen while driving. It is saving so many lifes.

Attached: tumblr_poaz9miSLf1rg590io5_500.jpg (500x500, 88K)

Woah, slow down there champ, no need for that type of violence here,

Only time it happened to me, I smiled and waved. Tried to make it a genuine smile and waved really enthusiastically.
He ignored me after that.

I had a buddy who would carry a gun in the car and anytime someone would be an asshole and drive up to him, he would just pull it out and flash it, didnt even have to point it at the asshole. they just drove away as fast as their hairy ass could

Slow down even more. I have a dash cam so if he tries anything in front of me I have it on film. Otherwise I carry a gun if he grabs any weapon.

Attached: 1560302920593.jpg (704x774, 82K)

This but add in stopping to allow anyone trying to turn into traffic out in front of me, regardless of how inconvenient it is. Usually will piss the person off way more than just driving slow.

true story
>be me
>driving on 4 lane highway at 12am
>literally no one around
>some faggot comes flying up behind me in his $50k F-150
>tailgates me
>turn cruise control on at 40 mph
>continues to tailgait me for 20 seconds with brights on before waiting 2 gallons of gas to pass me
>cop driving the other direction sees it
>turns around and pulls him over
funniest shit ever

wasting* 2 gallons of gas

Didnt happened, you know how hard it is to tell how fast a car is going from the opposite direction?
Kind of hard

Drop to about 10-20 below and stare in my mirror right at them

Every time

I have pic related on my car and it has drastically cut down my tailgaters. I keep my .357 just in case.

Attached: 19209A9F-AC5D-44D0-9C81-A3104AB45475.jpg (300x218, 16K)

Drop down to 5mph below the speed limit, then drop down to 10mph below, then 15mph and drive along with the flashers on.

Then when they pass, speed back up, match their speed, and don’t let them back in the lane, running them into oncoming traffic and killing them, then pissing on their burning corpse.

...for starters.

It’s always a fucking pickup truck. Ten years ago, it was hedge fund douchenozzles in bmws. Now it’s 20yo losers in black lifted pickup trucks. All the fuckin same, One of these times I’m going to lose my patience and do the dance with one of these little fuckers at a stoplight.

A few of our cycling team members were murdered by far fucks in cars who thought it’d be funny to kill people. The local teams met and the fire team announced a zero tolerance stance. They were mostly firefighters and a few cops, and got an advanced free pass from Law Enforcement in case of assault charges. They’d chase down cars who fucked with riders, knock drag them halfway out their windows & doors, and beat them bloody and stupid. When left Colorado, I spread the practice to four more states.

I live in a country where roadrage virtually doesn't exist

God owns Smith & Wesson?

Attached: 1501717356736.webm (600x320, 1.92M)

by driving this

Attached: b3aaa49a63a13debadc1d81d19d18d67_f1119.jpg (1920x1280, 477K)

Attached: 7171629211.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

I just brake hard, in my country almost nobody carries a dashcam, so in the crash it's always the tailgater's fault, so I get paid every time by claiming neck damage. When it comes to my car it's a though one so it goes away with maybe a small scratch on the bumper.

>this message has been brought to you by a larping faggot

I do it about 2 to 3 times a month and they pay me 500€ every time. As it's not my fault they don't increase me the insurance price.

How to get rid of a tailgaters?
How does a gas pedal work?

have you ever actually been tailgated before, faggot?

Used to own this beat up ass Dodge flatbed dually. Someone welded up a steel bumper using about 500 pounds of steel. People tended to not tailgate because 500 pounds of steel bumper>modern plastic front ends every time. Pic related, not my truck but one like it.

Attached: 001.jpg (500x373, 65K)

jeez if only they had some kind of technology that told them. some type of speed detection device. gosh that would be convenient.

>dually

Well that went badly.

Yeah, you know...with dual rear tires.
Dually.

make them question themselves

Install one of these.

Attached: car-flame-thrower.jpg (450x200, 23K)

Get a bee-r rev limiter and shoot flames out the back of your car along with loud bangs and cracks

>Dually

Let them go around me.

I'm usually doing 5-15 mph over the speed limit depending on where I am. They're in a real hurry if they're going faster than that.

Back window on the truck has an NRA sticker, Molon Labe sticker, one that says" I've killed before, I can do it again" and several sticker for local gun ranges. Also has a clearly visible gun rack with several high powered rifles. Never had anyone go road rage on me. Even stupid people aren't really stupid.

Well, aren't we just a tough badass.

honestly thinking about getting a gun beccause how many times crazy people have chased me wanting me to pull over, literally with me just going around them in the fucking PASSING LANE. really best not to escalate because they could be a nutter and you don't want to go to jail either.

my theory used to be that they were impotent or rapists or something. i'd feel their crazy fucking vibe that no one else ever sends and think that maybe they just want some sort of mutual excitement caused by fucking with someone and hopefully get an erection when they haven't. considering that it's usually big ass trucks, they're probably impotent.

Do you hear yourself

Ignore them and go on with my day
Takes to much energy to stress over small things

Change lanes, get out of his way, let him through... then i catch up and tailgate him, making this face in his rear view mirror.

Attached: Wat_Shinji.jpg (232x250, 8K)

Nightly Yea Forums fap material

Attached: 21a91318adbc4129a380e131075df125.jpg (269x359, 21K)

then the trick is, mount a dashcam in the back window, and then send the video to the cops.

you must be driving an automatic. or you let go of the steering wheel to change gears.

>get sued for violating privacy

Are you from Texas? They're a plague here.

Kiddo's fresh out of highschool get them and crash into everything.

Only way I semi-solved the issue is taking my Firehawk, running open headers letting all those lovely fumes waft their way back. If that doesn't work, if I peddle down I can always blow our their window... along with my own.

"privacy"? on a public road? "DON'T READ MY LICENCE PLATE! THAT'S PRIVATE!"

i don't think you can conflate "tailgating" with "privacy".

dashcams are illegal were i live for privacy reasons

wave at them at the next red light

hello eurofag

I do it by not being a slow piece of shit on the road, staying in the correct lane, not cutting people off or driving using my phone flat out. I definitely don't zone out drive like a women.. so I don't experience tailgate rage.

yfw you're the problem

Attached: 1558700401649.png (376x309, 205K)

brake check the shit out of them, my car isnt worth shit

Found the underage summerfag. Get a car first, then you'll learn.

this. mind your tailgating, or you may end up paying for the read end of my far.

Lol it's always an eye-opener to go on Yea Forums now and again and be reminded that people like you exist

i guess you fail to understand that it doesn't matter if you are driving good or correct or not. people who tail gate people do it for the hell of it just for shits and giggles. because usually they are retarded or hoped up on drugs

good story bro until the lie about him getting pulled over

>Hell's Incels

drive 2mph under the limit

Attached: 7334e141e4e768b8eb6ff7814e28099e.jpg (236x236, 12K)

I want to believe.

learn to ignore them, slow down more and if they start being verbal while driving just wind the window down wave your fist around and scream/yell the most incoherent gibberish known to man, they will think you're retarded or insane and they will leave you alone.

Attached: 1561982549308.png (303x243, 4K)

you apologise for driving like a cuck and let him pass

woah.. powerful

No, he's right though. If you're getting tailgated then you must be a shitty, slow driver. Sort yourself out or get off the road

you just made my day user

Hah I wasn't trying to sound like that. I'm actually gay

i dont see much win there user. next time make her crash, now thats a win

flick a booger onto their windshield, ftw

kek. amerifags cant drive for shit

sure buddy , not like the cops won't see a pattern right. larping edgelord

cool, now everyone thinks you are a degenerate chav. not worth it

I drive a diesel 2500 straight piped. Its clean tuned but on the highway it'll roll coal if I step on it for a second or two. Usually gets them to back off.

now their lives are fucked up even more

This one may be a LARP, but a LOT of cyclists are douchebags, it's like elitist asshattery comes pre-installed with the dork helmet and spandex...

i hate these cyclist faggots who act like they are in the ' tour de france' , these people are a plague

Holy shit is that the real sherlock fucking holmes

w-woah!

Break check. My tail hitch will destroy their car. After a few, they either back off or they challenge me more. Either way, fun fun for me because either they have a dash cam proving they were tailgating or they don't have a dash cam and will be at fault for tailgating when they do slam into me.

Easy, get out of the left lane (the passing lane) and let him pass.

You are the exact type of person who needs to die in our culture. The world isn't about you. If you can't handle going the speed limit, stfu and kill yourself.

I've never seen someone project so hard.

these faggots in big trucks are going to have problems with self-driving cars that refuse to pull over and their drivers don't give a fuck about them riding their ass.

how about a bumper sticker that says:

"if you're tailgating in a big truck, maybe you need to fuck off and find an impotence clinic"

Hard brake checks work for me. One day I'll get rear-ended, though.

I carry a handgun

I promise everyone who drives by makes fun of you

you have to prove that shooting a person was the absolute only option to preserving your life
it has to be obvious that you exhausted every other option other than firing and that there was no other way out of the situation
even then, you'll be sued by the family and dragged through civil suits for years afterward
t. guy who shot and killed an intruder in his home

Which country u from

I fix tailgaters, by pretending to stop at a traffic light thats turning red, and leaving them in the dust. I lightly ride the brakes to fake them out and accelrate into the night at the same time. Often they emergency brake, because they think im slamming to a stop

this happened about 15 min from my house and i drive that stretch of the 14 fwy all the time
what you don't see in the video is the guy in the car crossed a double yellow into the carpool lane right in front of the guy on the bike
the guy on the bike was definitely stupid for what he did, but here in California we have absolute faggots who purposely go out of their way to fuck with motorcyclists
when i rode, people would purposely cut me off all the time, block me from filtering through traffic, slam on their brakes in front of me, tailgate me
all because they were bitter that they weren't riding a bike, i assume
i carry a knife with a big window breaker and several times i followed people after they purposely did stupid shit and popped out their driver side window or smashed their mirror off
one quick swing and tap with that carbide tip and the window literally just disappears and I'm down the road in 30 seconds long before the driver can even figure out what happened
do not regret any of it

u.s.

>brake check usually does the trick

.... says the supreme faggot willing to endanger innocent people

Shit that didn't happen for $200

mhm, expected faggots to not believe me
couldn't care less if you do or don't

>How do you deal with road raged tailgaters?
I don't. I takes two to have a confrontation and only one to avoid one. Besides, they're clearly riled up enough already - just smile at how shitty their day is

just foot off accelerator, slow down to 10 mph he will overtake , problem solved. If he blocks you, just wait till he's done raging.

I play a game called switcheroo. Particularly good if we're on a dual lane road and there's a car doing the speed limit next to me.

As the guy creeps up my arse, I'll slow down a little. Maybe 1-2 kph. The car next to me will slowly ease ahead. Eventually road donkey will take the bait and switch lanes behind the car next to me. I ease on the accelerator, and slowly start to pull next to, then ahead of the car next to me. Road donkey will take the bait again, and jump in behind me. Then I'll slow down again.

You get points each time road donkey changes lanes. If you're lucky guy next to you gets it, or doesn't feel the need to speed because of the donkey on his ass. I don't speed for no-one.

I get that if I'm driving slow I should keep left, but if I'm doing the speed limit that's as fast as I'll let the asshole drive. For his own safety. Speed Kills.

And what do you do when they hit you and their dashcam shows you brake-checked them? You went from innocent party to guilty in about 0.5 seconds.

You've never done either of those things. The most you've done is cry silently in your helmet then complain about "cagies" on a forum full of similar retards who are angry and impotent.

You're not welcome to filter, or lane-split.

You're not welcome to break the speed limit.

You're not welcome to weave in and out of traffic.

If people driving cars have treated you poorly, the common factor is you. Stop being such a douchebag on the road. The first step is to drop your stupid self deception that you're some kind of badass.

Nah, not really. See, if he was tailgating you he can't see past you, and there just so happened to be a cat running across the road that you had to brake to avoid, and asshole behind you would have had enough time to slow down if he wasn't driving unsafe.

Dashcam didn't pick up the cat? Well your honour, it appears that he was driving so closely behind me that the entire dashcam footage was of my car, not around it.

>their dashcam shows how closely they were following the car in front of them and clearly violating the law.

>expected faggots to not believe me
Oh, but you did. Otherwise why post?

lol europe.

you are allowed to record when you are stopped with a phone though

>slow
>keep left
are you a fucking britbong?

Attached: britbong.png (1010x567, 39K)

1. You don't know anything about dashcams
2. Do you seriously not think the courts haven't heard the old "...there was a dog/cat/hamster/gerbil..." line when you consider the amount of insurance fraud from brake-check "accidents"?

Like the tailgater isn't doing the same thing. Fuck I hope a break check would send that fuck off the road. Fuckin prick.

>are you a fucking britbong?
Nah. Japanese.

He certainly does.

You're fucking retarded. Like other user says, the dashcam would only show the tailgating faggot tailgating.

Sorry, you're an asshole. I'm a motorcycle rider, and you're an asshole.

Some drivers are stupid and try to cut you off while lane splitting. That's a sense of entitlement, but you can avoid it. It's the only time I've been deliberately blocked.

I've never been brake checked, but I drive far enough back to not be tailgating them.

I've been tailgated, but I don't think it was because I was a motorcyclist, because after I moved over they tailgated the car in front.

You're an asshole for deliberately damaging a car who "wronged" you. Most drivers don't even see you. There's papers out there regarding blind spots etc. All you're doing is reinforcing a sterotype that we're assholes.

It doesn't matter if your right or wrong, when a bike goes up against a car it isn't a fair fight.

Stop being an asshole.

kek check this guy out user, he thinks je knows me or what he's talking about
the reality is
i can filter/lane split in California as there are no laws about it, there are only CHP guidelines, which i follow
i don't break the speed limit
i don't "bob and weave"
i definitely have corrected idiot motorists who don't realize it's not a joke to endanger motorcyclists
but you go on thinking whatever you want, keyboard toughguy

No, Australian.

Attached: 22852034_1357640014344960_5222431198778646507_n.jpg (958x958, 44K)

>You're fucking retarded.
Ah, so you've never heard of "cash for crash" insurance scams? You need to educate yourself. Sometimes they disconnect the brake lights - hence the need for dashcams.

>driving 50mph in a 40 because traffic is going at that speed
>douchecanoe tailgating bumper to bumper
>can't really do much because there's cars in front and on my right
>tailgatefag weaves in and out of cars
>see him stopped at the next traffic light a minute later
yeah, slow shitty driver. gotcha skippy.

Looks like he was right

>then I woke up

Ask me if I give a shit. Dickface

Attached: dickface.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

I pull off the road for people like you.

And get your plate number.

are you from Germany?

>Dickface
I don't have to ask because you clearly do. I'd go to your quiet space and calm down a bit if I were you.

>then I came buckets to this fantasy

if you're a rider then you know exactly the type of people I'm talking about
the types who go out of their way to fuck with you and put you in danger
those are the only people I've ever corrected
otherwise I'm a mild rider
oh and I've always kept a large envelope from other people on the road
but please, keep assuming things

Actually there is a law, the law says that cars should move to permit motorcycles to lane split.

Nobody gives a shit, you are a fuckwit, and your denial of your shitty on the road behavior and your continued fake tough-guy internet persona are laughable. Everyone here thinks you are an idiot, just like everyone on the road thinks you're an idiot.

Because you are an idiot, an idiot who drives recklessly and blames other drivers for his own fuckwittery.

So you showed someone your asshole when threatened? Sounds like you're a fag.

Clearly your a bitch who's arguing with a troll

I've never come across the people you're talking about. That's my point.

The problem appears to be you.

Attached: 19366141_1236889293086700_4951687269631200367_n.jpg (512x512, 26K)

>I'm a motorcycle rider

you fucks are the worst

motorcycles don't maintain a speed
motorcycles don't stay in the middle of the lane
motorcycles lanesplit
motorcycles ride side by side

*you're
>and no, you really are that stupid. Go calm down, kid

>And get your plate number.

meaningless

Sounds like your getting worked up. You go calm down buddy.

>How about you get the fuck out of the way and let the guy around if you're a pussy and can't drive fast.

in illinois, it's the law that people should move out of the passing lane for a faster vehicle approaching, regardless of the speed

No, just Harleyfags.

Attached: 1560824193840.jpg (640x424, 51K)

that's not true in germany, it's still a grey area but not illegal if you do it right

>Like the tailgater isn't doing the same thing. Fuck I hope a break check would send that fuck off the road. Fuckin prick.

a tailgater isn't going to hit you, dummy
for the faggots that brake check, they can cause the tailgater to lose control affecting innocent people.

a tailgater isn't going to ram into the person being tailgated

brake checkers should be killed

or think if they drive the biggest pickup truck they own the roads

Drive extra slow and enjoy their helpless rage

Attached: 1414275788396.jpg (252x240, 7K)

Well if they weren't tailgating they wouldn't need to be checked. They're asking for it.

>this
Brake checking is for faggots. Like you said, wtf is a tailgater going to do? He's behind you, while you're in front. Relax. Let him sperg out on his dashboard like a chimp. If for some reason he decides to get out of his vehicle like a nigger, well, now you got some self-defense grounding, or just floor through the intersection.

suddenly a bullet enters the back of your head

>Drive extra slow and enjoy their helpless rage

yep, the granny molasses

>tries to act reasonable
>ends with X group should be killed
Calm down there, drama queen.

Ignore them. Either they don’t hit me and nothing happens, or they do hit me and they have to give me money

Way you make generalisations like the leather fag before.

Motorcycles can maintain a speed, but since the risk to their life is greater than that of the car driver they will tend to slow down or speed up to maintain a safety envelope around them.

Road rules in my area indicate that you must ride close to the left side of the road. It also means I avoid most of the manholes.

Lanesplitting is good for traffic.

As long as we're only taking up one lane, we're golden. If we're taking up both lanes, and doing the speed limit, we're golden. If I'm doing an insane tour on a postie bike which has a max 70kph limit I'll keep left so that other traffic can pass.

>Well if they weren't tailgating they wouldn't need to be checked.

>well, if they weren't driving in the area of a tailgater, and a faggot brake checker, they wouldn't have ever been killed from a completely premeditated vehicle collision.

you're a fucking faggot

Also it's to make sure you have room in case you really need to hit the breaks. It's a safety check really.

just twitch the back mirror slowly so he knows you can't see him anymore, that makes him rage harder

>here let me be the autistic nigger and slam my brakes in front of a helpless tailgater
>here let me cause a hazardous situation that could cause collateral damage to innocents
>I'll show you! mentality

Attached: 1527057422887.jpg (326x311, 44K)

I deal with tailgaters by downshifting without touching my brakes. Tailgaters blame the driver in front of them for brake-checking.. and giving them a heart attack. Don't give them that "out". You downshift hard and they find themselves about to collide... and it's their fault. Win.

If I'm on my motorcycle... I simply turn around and stare at them. That usually does the trick.

I usually let them pass and hope they will crash.

>Helpless tailgater

Attached: BAHAHA.gif (200x150, 966K)

>"accident"

Doesn't matter if it's on purpose or not. If they can't follow the rules and keep plenty of braking distance then they're the ones at fault.

Wasted trips.

Attached: 494.jpg (251x233, 5K)

Drive slower.

I lost

My sides

>let me total my own vehicle because my ego said so
ok champ, you seem to know what to do.

>Calm down

try re-reading it with a calm voice, and you'll avoid suffering the negative effects of supposition

brake checkers should be killed
it's a simple statement of fact
those who do not care about the safety and lives of others should not live

remember, read that with a calm voice.

Ahaha wishful thinking. I also bait the racedrivers into radar traps. You have to drive very slow and when they finally lose it and pass by they drive right into it. The satisfaction I get when they finally slow down after seeing that camera light is priceless.

Attached: 1404929240697.gif (292x256, 288K)

>the implying

Attached: 13535414.png (500x570, 136K)

Texan here, can confirm too.
They weave like they’re sports cars and it’s so damn annoying.

This never happened

down here in commifornia it's always the luxury sedans or SUVs filled with the retards that don't know how to drive. the guys in the shittiest cars are almost always total bros and follow the rules of the road properly.

It's not about ego. It's about sending a message.
>fuck off and stop endangering people's lives

So here's what you do when it comes to manhoodless pickup truck drivers. Find out where they live, shove a potato or something all the way in the exhaust pipe. Engine gets choked from exhaust, no more truck driving for you daniel.

i'm sorry that driving 10-15 over the speed limit is slow. please get into an accident and never recover.

Attached: latback-full.jpg (733x553, 50K)

>look ma, i can google stuff

I quietly.write down their license plate and keep a list on my dashboard. When I see them again, I follow them home or to work. Then I slice the inside of their tires just enough to make them fail at high speeds. Or I slice the brake line long wise so it only leaks when you hit the brake. Other times I'll piss in a bottle and pour it in through the side window, using a credit card to pull back the weather stripping. Once I stalked a guy for months and fucked his wife a few times. I kept wiping my dick off on his towel when I cleaned up in the bathroom.

lol no
>meanwhile in reality
i ride perfectly fine, enjoying my ride, minding my own business, not bothering anyone
>subaru or some other gay car faggot appears
>comes up and sticks in my blind spots
gets behind me to try to make me open up my bike so he can "race" me
>i move over to let him pass
>loudly passes me pinning 2nd gear
>i get back in lane
>faggot starts slamming on brakes in front of me
>i merge right to next lane so i don't rear end him
>he merges too, still braking
>i brake harder, drop gears and blast past him on his left
>get about a quarter mile away from him, decelerate to regular speed
>he comes up fast as fuck on my ass, blasts past me on my right and flies down the road
>intersection ahead
>he's stopped in #1 lane
>i go to filter between 1 and 2 lane
>he pulls in between 1 and 2 to block me from filtering
>school time
>i slow and just stop behind him
>opposing light is going to go yellow soon so i just wait
>time movements and pull up to left side
>guys texting, probably telling his faggot friends he smoked a bike in the subaru his mom bought him
>light goes green, pop his window, blast ahead of him and slip over back to between 1 and 2
>slip ahead of pack of cars, slip over to right turn lane, lean in and turn right
>tuck in and blast down road
this was just one example. i managed to get a glimspe of the guy and he was just covering his face from the pop of his window
he never even moved before i was already in past the intersection
again, zero regrets

provoking people by driving slow deliberately is on the same level as as tailgaiting. both kind of people need to lose their license

>Harleyfags
Redundant portmanteau there. But yeah, just drop a gear and disappear if some asshole starts trying to ride your back tire.

It's like some of you retards forget we're talking about a road raged tailgater. This fuck is the one endangering lives.

Attached: 1346263068352.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

wow, edgy teens and their violent fantasies. do you listen to Body Count too?

>that happened

Attached: 1528589735718.jpg (640x480, 41K)

don't drive, don't work, don't help society progress

>God given right to use a firearm
but the person on the receiving end has no right to live because of some perceived threat by you?
You are not judge jury and executioner, that's not justice, that's anarchy

Attached: 1404420270883.jpg (400x483, 31K)

takes too much time, I installed a rocket launcher for people who drive slow and I drop landmines for people tailgaiting me. I killed hundreds with this method. your method is just stupid

Fuck you, accelerate the demise of the empire instead

oh yeah forgot, we're supposed to bend over, take it in the ass, do nothing about it, while we wait for police "who are our friends" to eventually show up.

Attached: 1517513788418.png (645x729, 91K)

You didn't have to write any of that shit, we all already know bikers are human trash in immediate need of zyklon b

The trick is to drive only as slow as legally allowed

t.ragie cagie

the trick is to just simply ignore the fuckface and continue to drive like you normally do anyway. if douchecanoe in his shitbaru or his bowel movement wagon or whatever the fuck piece of shit he thinks he's cool driving in doesn't like it, too fucking bad. either deal with it or go around.

Rear end collisions are always held liable by the tailgating party you mong

You may not know this, but you are a stupid motherfucker. Enjoy a lifetime of legal and insurance issues when you actually brandish the firearm to another motorist.

The irony is i mostly drive exactly at the speed limit. Some people think thats to slow and then they often pass and pay the price. To not enjoy that would be a waste of good suffering

Attached: d5l1gpp-2832239d-6b18-45c9-b27b-ae2b5adefc59.jpg (505x623, 119K)

>nigger has a baseball bat
>intends to fuck you and your car up
>b-b-but brandishing laws
are you a liberal? you sound like a liberal. enjoy your hospital visit because you cucked yourself off from defending yourself.

>everybody in the world is the problem but me

You're the one arguing cars need to move to let you pass by with your cuck wheels lmao. At least you'll statistically likely lose a leg or some shit soon

actually, in arizona, after people did enough brake checking and causing rear end collisions, they place the blame on the car getting hit.

Defensive display of a firearm is legal in several states

I normally go 5-10 over, depending on the type of road and conditions. Only thing that irritates me is old boomer faggots and soccer moms driving around by doing 20 below the limit.

They are very strict with speed limits where I live and 5 or 10+ is often not an option.

I'd consider 20 below very rude outside of cities/villages etc.

If you happen to tailgate me once, you'll regret it for the rest of your miserable life, gay boy.

Then you live in a location with literal victim blaming

you're a dick

>how to get your ass beat 101
ok tough guy.

> get in front of another car
> drive slow so he tries so you get him in front of you
> make an unexpected right turn, he wont be able to follow you

or
> drive to a police station and park right infront of it. 99% of the time this will cool him down and he will stop following you

> spray your rear windshield, on some cars you can adjust it, adjust it so that it sprays on the rooad and not on your car

where I live, police are pretty relax when it comes to fudging how fast you're going, except construction zones (even though there's literally no construction activity, let alone equipment), and if you're being a colossal twat by zipping in between vehicles.
Areas that are 40-45 are common, but always get faggots that do 30mph, for no one knows why, probably because they're uncomfortable maintaining speeds higher than that, despite traffic in general passing them consistently.
>if you're that uncomfortable driving and can't keep up with the flow of traffic, why the fuck are you even driving.

Pull over let him drive ahead and NOT FOR A FUCKING HEARTBEAT GIVE A SHIT who he is or what he thinks.

ROAD RAGERS want to play game with you. If you are a shit head you will play.

Attached: McDee-murderjpg.jpg (1773x1153, 910K)

What a retard. The person behind you has a responsibility to maintain a safe distance, that's why they are always found liable. Clearly we have an angsty tailgater on our hands. Just drive into oncoming traffic and kill yourself so shamefully that they don't even mark your grave.

This. Tailgaters are subhuman and 70% of the time are wiggers with legal wrap sheets. You have more to lose than them, let them go.

>dash cam video shows nothing in front to warrant such emergency braking action
>guy behind you hits you as a result
congratulations by proving you committed reckless driving.

>tfw drive a Ford Ka
>it weighs less than most Americans
>obviously top speed is garbage but off the line it's surprising because weighs nothing
>the amount of absolute bellend BMW and Audi drivers I've prevented cutting me up at traffic lights is immeasurable
>the presumptuous ego combined with the humiliation of losing to a Ka makes them rage
>drive exactly at speed limit all the way home

Attached: kizuna smug laugh.jpg (669x696, 78K)

>BMW and Audi
ever notice how they always look like a character from Jersey Shore when you pass by one?

9mm in the glovebox with a 17 stack and a spare mag in the sunglasses holder

Step 1: Stop driving slow

Get down and beat the shit out of him.

Why is it that the most reckless shithead drivers have US Marine Corps stickers on the bumper? I see them on sane drivers too, but on insane drivers it's gotta be at least 80% of the time. Fuckers should have an heroed in the desert like good little goyim.

Pulling a dashcam in court with you tailgating would be retarded as fuck in court. You'd be held liable the first 5 seconds of you pulling up the vid or at best both of you would be held liable

Why are you defending tailgating btw?

If you are driving under the speed limit expect to be tailgated. If you are driving the speed limit then pull to the right lane. Right lane = slow lane, Left Lane = fast lane. Follow these rules and everyone is happy ffs.

CZ75b with 124g +P hollowpoints.

>defending
who the fuck said I was? if you slam on your brakes simply because the guy behind you is following too closely for your preference, well, you're both fucking idiots.

> t. illiterate
> inaudible gibberish
Cope more, at least I think you're coping, hard to tell when you're unable to coherently express yourself.

if that was inaudible gibberish, then maybe you should re-learn English, dipshit.

>CZ 75B

Attached: 1513513516.jpg (500x500, 47K)

They mostly early retirement smug fart sniffing boomers where I am.

> doesn't realize that the person in the rear is always liable because it's on them to maintain safe distance, period
> N-no I'm not coping, y-you're coping

Attached: lumberjack.png (845x826, 98K)

that's even worse. especially when they pull the
>baa-ack in mahh day
>we kids didn't have it any easier than you entitled brats

whatever retard, if all you do is deflect whatever one has to say, then why are we even discussing.

nice blog post faggot

Attached: ufag.png (1940x1092, 1.58M)

We aren't having a discussion. I asserted a known fact, you're screaming like a low-IQ tailgater because you just can't cope, and I'm mocking you because you deserve it. Dance, puppet, dance.

choade is a dick that is wider than it is talller, you are thinking grundle user

>hurr i win
whatever you say, retard.

No no, let him think he's always right
First time he brake checks someone with a dashcam and the driver has access to a shark lawyer, he'll get anally annihilated in court and for the next seven years of insurance prices

Fuck you, unless you’re from out of town then you know where you’re going and you know the god damn speed limit. Should’ve left earlier bitch.

>wrap sheets.

its RAP SHEET you dumb fucking mongloid nigger turd

Good puppet, but still cringecope. If I say the sky is blue and you rage in response, I didn't "win", you're just retarded.

>Road Rage.
I am older now so with in the past 5 odd years since I have gotten a boring car and calmed down my driving... I have not been in any incendet.... but I do have a story from the 90s.
>mid to late 90s.. friend was selling weed
>bought himself a sports car
>some idiot pulls up next to us all pissed off for some reason.. aggresively cuts us off
>starts to rain
>race the guy on a straight away for a bit
>Pull out ahead... raining very hard
>hear a loud crash behind us
>the other driver swerved off the road hard and the car flipped several times
>other driver died from what we understand
No idea why he was so mad or wtf any of that was about to this day... but some kid basically killed himself with road rage racing us. We were never questioned by the police, and the event happened early evening with witnesses.

Damn you're right I should be encouraging the retardation. Smart thinking my guy.

Who are you talking to?

Not everyone has a fetish for violence like you user, some people just want to defend theirselves and their property. I know you’d give up everything you own to a thief in a heartbeat but some people have spines.

fuck the tailgater, brake check them every time , i just ignore them but i applaud every brake checker , i wish cancer on every tail gater because they are cancer

Attached: 1510532629655.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

Slow down

Hit and run the ignorant trump supporter

>Things I claim i'll do but don't for $500, Alex

claiming i ignore tailgaters ya im totally lying about that retard

Have fun in prison bitch my dashcam is gonna get your plate number

>Cope mode enabled
>have to sooth butthurt ego because someone followed too closely

I drive bmw

Attached: iamtheonewhotailgates.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Hate to say it but I can't deny these digits. Checked.

wasted trips

1/10 for getting me to respond

thanks for reminding me to slam your hickmobile from behind

Let them overtake. Works every time.

There’s one in the back but ok genius have fun dropping the soap

Abandon thread, something is happening. Godspeed you magnificent faggots.

"A squirrel ran in front of my car, officer. I didn't want to hit it."

Tap my brakes and put my window down to raise the finger.

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-bz8

This decal could fool any road rage tailgater

Attached: glock_window_car_stickers_1526907149_45ae3be8.jpg (960x720, 122K)

Join this discord... Why the FUCK not???
GO GO GO

-36d

Drive 2.5 Ton van, I respect trucks but just do whatever I like with everyone else. They will give way when I start braking/changing lanes. They always do.

I keep doing my thing. Those idiots have managed to get into accidents mere moments after overtaking me, so it's even sweeter to know that they were in a hurry when they end up t-boning traffic while trying to run a red light.

Never had someone follow me, but if that ever happens, I'll drive around neighborhood streets until they try to physically run me off the road.

>when you do nothing but idiots end up crashing on their own after overtaking you
>no chance of being held liable for their actions simply from doing nothing but drive normally
>FeelsGoodman.jpg

A lot of drivers here are complete morons ...

Most of these posters are children without a license. It's obvious from the way they think they should be able to control the driving of others.

It is starting to become a crime to hold up traffic. So if 5 cars are lined up behind you regardless of the speed.. you get the ticket..

also pertaining to dash cams that people can't see the cat.... they don't' have to. Often times you will find a witness that shows up to help out.. so brake check at your own peril. I would happily testify you are a fucking moron who caused the accident.

I ride, I drive and I sometimes pull a camper. I move over to let others pass because if some guys kid is in the back bleeding to death I don't want to be the guy who says.. you shouldn't speed.... twats.

Makes you liable for the accident. You can only claim that for a human... animals are on their own.

because they.... somehow affect you? let them pass. How many people pass you on the right on the highway?.. probably a lot.. it means YOU are in the wrong lane.

Nothing beats making eye contact with someone who loses their bumper at an intersection.
>"How did this happen?"
Kek.

No for the 90s this was the Mexican get rich quick scheme of choice, slamming on the breaks and claiming whiplash. Most states still have the car doing the rear ending is at fault for not leaving enough space. Arizona may have removed the automatic fault but I doubt they switched to automatic fault is the car in front. Otherwise the Mexicans would really being turning Arizona into a car wars scenario.