Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours

Today is the day, I'm ending it early in the morning before my parents wake up. I haven't slept in about 30 hours.
Goodbye, and thank you for the fun times. I'll start it in roughly 45 minutes.

Live stream link + explanation:
spit.mixtape.moe/view/840680a2

Attached: sfdsfs.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

chill fuckface. it's not that bad.

Great, one less mouth to feed

You ain't gonna do shit.

My discord's Emperor Crimson#5228
if you need someone to talk to

where stream?

Buckshot or a slug?

Can i have some money before you an hero

Attached: 1560289611366.jpg (792x844, 138K)

Suicide is for pussies/normies. Why would you wanna go out like that? Remembered as a normie.

Can I have any other guns before you rid the world of your weak shitty genes?

Show the ammo.

dont

What are you waiting for pussy?

false, you put the hero in an hero, dont listen to him op

Are you serious? Normies die by cancer or old age.

Do it already you fucking faggot

RAMPPAGE TIME

Attached: 1476326489333.jpg (200x179, 16K)

Op quit being stupid. I guarantee my life is worse than yours and I haven't blown my brains out.....yet.

KING CRIMSON NO NOURIOKU

don't be a fag. killing yourself is the ultimate bitch move. prove the chads wrong.

dude just take a road trip or something

guys it all leads to that dumb /u/ dicksord

Attached: EUEYUTAEUREUYRR.jpg (520x520, 166K)

Why not do something productive? At least take out a corrupt politician or something. Don't be a waste of energy.

You know people spent energy to teach you how to speak n shit. The best you can do is go out with a fight.

Attached: 16071828377_85109fdee4_o.0.0.jpg (1400x933, 211K)

just a fucking advertisement for your shitty twitch account no doubt.

produce you dumb faggot.

Not worth it, I mean this life, but if I were you I would wait and sit back, get comfy, because the whole world is gonna get torched by the sun, and personally I am looking forward to every dirt bag finding out there is no way they can escape justice.

To Mom and Dad; Your Son was brave. We understand your pain and trauma, but with the madness this world is facing, it is hard to see hope. I to have thought about taking this road, but it is hard to say if a was to afraid of doing so or really cared about my family.
Please understand that this flesh life is not all, that we all die and pass on into time, but will always be here and now, at this time and place, never erased from history.
Don't give up hope, ride to the end, never give up, even if it hurts.
We are here today because people never gave up hope, because they continued through the pain. So Mom and Dad, do the same, never give up, no matter how mad the world becomes.
Someday we will all find peace.

Attached: matrix.jpg (736x920, 314K)

So your parents will have to clean up your bloody mess and they are going to have to live in the house you offed yourself in. Bad idea man. Selfish.

>reverse image search
>about a dozen more guns show up in the same exact room on images
lol nice one bot

Attached: cringe.png (377x512, 186K)

Attached: 1dw5tk.jpg (2393x1497, 308K)

>and thank you for the fun times.

0/10
>fucking summerfag