Hi Yea Forums

Hi Yea Forums.
My family keeps harassing me about this thing on my leg.
Should I be concerned.
Thanks- love and kisses.

Attached: 64F11840-C594-4DB9-A300-30BCA7150010.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

From the looks of it thats a mite infestation, I recommend dr schols freeze tip

Kinda looks like a little hand.

You definitely need to stop the midgets from feeling you up in your sleep.

seriously? It's a fucking bruise. why are you asking this.

Don’t know if that’s the case.

I’ll have to keep them better chained to their walls in the basement.

But fo reelz halo?

Bump pwease.

It’s been there for weeks now according to family. Am I really that bitch made :( ???

How long have you been bleeding internally?

A bad case of Ligma

Not to my knowledge. I have frequent nosebleeds though and am prone to having random death like sickness on and off (every once in a blue moon).

No, what I mean is how long has the bruise been there? That color indicates internal bleeding. That's what a bruise is.

Its a charley horse.
Get over it.

Probably a few weeks now maybe according to my family.

Wanna see how a mule eats corn?

Ligma balls?

Sounds like Leukemia

you should probably check that out. I know bruise fuckery can indicate leukemia, but I'm no doctor so I'm really not sure.

It's a bruise...Is this bait? I feel like this is bait

Medfag here. Based on what you've told us, don't worry about it unless it starts to become tender or painful.

Keep monitoring it for change and only go to the doctor if it gets darker/blue/green/grey or black or more painful. Also, go to the doctor if it's the same a month from now

Don’t scare me nigga. I’m too old for make a wish. :(

It’s semi tender but ticklish at the same time.

this guys a fucking fag dont listen to the bigpharma cash cow. just slice it off and salt the wound,.

I have this on my stomach. It's a birth mark. Mine is a little more brown though, probably the size of a penny. When I was 16 doctor said it was skin cancer. He was a fucking retard trying to get money.

You got the second word right, you're definitely a fag. Not a medfag though unfortunately. Pain and tenderness are a common symptom of all bruises. Suggesting he has to see a doctor if those symptoms occur is just borderline moronic. He should see a doctor if and only if the bruise stays on his skin for at least 2 weeks.

Also starting to get these things on my body.

Attached: 4DAC0677-AF0A-44FB-897D-D330004FDF51.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

Looks like jew aids

See a doctor i think thats cancer

Blood next to a mole, nice try fag, go throw your bait in some other pond.

Welp. If I must I must.

Nope. It’s solid and fleshy.

take another picture with the flash turned on, we'll see if you're bullshitting me or not.

Suck it up and go get it checked OP. Better to have it checked and be nothing than rely on fags here and have skin cancer or some crazy shit.

He just told you about nosebleeds, not even a coaguligram? A biometric screening? OP just go to your Doctor and bring a present or something

I thought so too, maybe student? There's a lot of them here that are just real assholes to Yea Forumsros

Then don't hit yourself with a framing hammer.

jesus christ what the fuck nuggets is that

Attached: vomitrocious.png (355x266, 64K)

Will do chief.

Doctor here, looks like a broken arm OP.