Ask a trans person anything

Ask a trans person anything

Attached: dog.jpg (125x125, 2K)

What happens when you turn 30?

are you on your way to the 40% club?

I might have a job by then, maybe not, who knows

Genuinely curious, I don't expect you to be an expert, but curious about your opinion: How exactly do we now define 'man' or 'woman'? If a male can be a woman, then what exactly does 'woman' mean? If it's purely subjective, that is, if it's purely a self-realized condition with no externally, objectively verifiable metrics, is it even possible for 'man' and 'woman' to mean anything, or have the radical feminists basically won the battle as far as the avant-guard of society is concerned?

are you happy?

Lol no

>Ask a trans person anything
>trans
>person
pick one

Attached: steve_urkel_tattoo_by_nickynightmare-d4n3cnc.jpg (600x574, 76K)

do transwoman still have to cope with male pattern baldness? is medical care in mexico really as prominent as all that?
when you transition, do you get to wear a bow tie on your own accord, or does some sort of central agency issue you a local voucher?

seeing as how the first option is :
>ask a transperson anything
I'm going with option one... unless you can't type for shit, otherwise suck muh dangler.

Mental Illness bruh

Attached: C1B0D845-BAF8-4672-A672-A2993CBEFF2E.jpg (500x338, 34K)

Do you accept you are mentally ill?

WTF is wrong with your dog's head?

Brain swole?

Super intelligent?

What? How? Why?

Hey you're the faggot who shouts bigot all the time.
And you are also the science denialist that also uses science to fuck up their body while ignoring facts and statistics.
And also you advocate for the encouragement of suicidal tendencies and do so by making threads like this. You're encouraging suicide and mental illness and you know it but you don't even care that you're hurting more people.
You're fully aware that you are 100% male or female down to your every cell. We've been through this.
You're deranged and not looking for anything other than praise.
You're a lonely faggot who will kill yourself when people tried to help you.

Very nice.

Attached: mcnuggetface.jpg (226x221, 12K)

how old are you

Attached: 1496297320569.png (592x613, 425K)

My fucking sides
You can't even buy cigs

Yeah sure

What do you think

Attached: 1560740936133.jpg (586x448, 44K)

I'm being serious, you should seek help.

$1000 says that OP won't learn anything

Attached: opisafaggot.gif (450x338, 835K)

Assuming you believe that gender is completely self-determined, and independent of genetics:
Are there any human traits that cannot be self-determined? For example, if I was born white, but feel inside like I'm Chinese, is this valid?

Only if you get surgery to make your eyes squinty.

Let's see pics

why are u gey