Why are manlets short?Don't pull a "muh genetics".just no.Manlets are short because they don't take care of their body...

Why are manlets short?Don't pull a "muh genetics".just no.Manlets are short because they don't take care of their body,Literally 80% of manlets ik of.Have shit habbits.sleeping like shit,just don't take care of body in general.

Attached: 1562018513979.jpg (444x460, 78K)

i'm 5'5. The shortest manlet on Yea Forums

Attached: 20181115_211759.jpg (698x465, 261K)

Why are you short?what shit habbits did you have?Most manlets ik of could have easily been 3 to 4 inches taller then what they actually are.

I ALSO THINK ABOUT OTHER GUYS OFTEN

well, I work out 6 times a week doing calisthenics and not a drinker, or a smoker. I'm not fat, but have lost 40 pounds in the past 5 months. Basically i started getting into fitness and have a healthy lifestyle. My whole family is short as me, and their health is shit. Which made me better myself. I have good posture now, back then i was 167, and my posture was CRAP. hunchback basically. I'm now 135, and posture is better than ever. There is times where i "feel" taller than my brothers. it was just bad posture, and fucked up shitty lifestyle. My height never gave me issues.

> habbits

Are you retarded?

Habits better?It was kind of a joke.

Probably inadequate nutrition either from the parents when concieving, mother during pregnancy, mother during breastfeeding, child during early or pretty much any stage of childhood, puberty too.

If you ate the Standard Western Diet, and had a lack of good animal protein and fats, you had a serious disadvantage in developing to your full genetic potential.

Facial structure and development has a lot to do with nutrition during key stages in development too.

Plants and vegetables are a SPOOK, they are not worth that much in terms of nutrition, animal foods is what all indigenous tribes and our ancestors craved and sought out.

I agree, every manlet I know rarely exercises and eats a shit diet. All you have to do is run3 times a week, sleep 7 or more hours a night and eat a healthy diet during puberty if you want to be over six feet tall.

past puberty the diet change wont affect height. If your parents didn't eat properly during pregnancy and didnt have you eat properly as a child it wont of made much of a difference

You have a hollywood jew inflicted fetish for tallness that's immensely unrealistic compared to actual human metrics. 180cm is only 5'9".

Attached: height.png (1200x800, 117K)

my friend is 6'3 and his parents are both at least around 5'4 to 5'7. He ate fastfood, and drank alot of soda as a kid. Can't say it's genetic bc parents are short. Is eating shit the gateway for height gains?

Nihao ma

Attached: B9829764-4618-4CED-AF29-CCFD18A02ADA.png (604x749, 608K)

More like Hobbits!

Genetics joke, gene sequences like to re-arise sometimes without explanation, he had a very tall ancestor to whom he likely has an uncanny resemblance. I found a picture of my grandfather when he was young the other day and I look exactly like him, meanwhile his father kinda looked like the new sorta-ugly-super-manly James Bond guy. Also my uncle randomly had one blonde child when he isn't blonde and his wife isn't blonde, however his grandmother, Bea, was bright blonde with blue eyes.

Attached: qxGC0ky.jpg (500x344, 51K)

Wrong. 5'4 here

you could suck a tall alpha man's cock standing up

Napoleon was 5'7", average height for the time, his handpicked bodyguards, whom tended to be above 6'2" and his preferred horses, who tended to be between 17-18 hands, merely made him look small in comparison.

Attached: napoleon.png (500x634, 307K)

Op is a dicklet lmao
Imagine raging this hard against nothing.
What a maroon.

Yeah he is. Tiny dick, too.

I think it is mostly because most people are average height (obviously), but the manlets don't have good enough posture habits to stand tall, and they don't have the confidence enough to make you look taller.

Plus they tend to be fatter, with bad muscle structure (particularly around the shoulders) which just accentuates the shortness

This is why you see 6' manlets and 5'6 non-manlets.

>plants and vegetables are a SPOOK
>meme politics
>reddit spacing
but those digits. I'm going to lean on the side of caution and suggest you're a faggot

Genetics and nutrition as a teen.
I'm 6'2 and taller than both of my parents.

This.If you're not taller then your dad by 3 inches then just KYS.Also why are womanlets genetics so strong?A tall man could have a baby with 4'10 woman and the baby has a 70% chance of being born a manlet or less tall then dad while the opposite happens and boom a fucking tall asf guy.Pro tip.Never breed with womanlets unless you want a manlet kid with fuck up proportions.My cousin is a manlet for this exact reason.

Yeah,Diet and sleeping,This also applies when they are in the womb,are key factors if you want a kid to fully reach his genetical physical peak.

I got y'all beat. 5'2". I actually did a pretty shite job of taking care of myself as a teen, and I've always wondered how much of an effect it had.
Unironically really glad I enjoy sucking dick. Getting laid as a gay twink is easy mode.

Dad 6'4.Im 5'7 somehow.Mom curse me by putting me in a shit diet and lifestyle and she is a womanlet. its too real.

damnit. I'm supposs to be the shortest one here (5'5) and now you're making me feel like a poser. Want to switch heights? i'd be 5'2 and truly be the shortest one out there on Yea Forums ya actual manlet.

Attached: amber7.jpg (1200x749, 141K)

My family put me on Ritalin during my childhood. Ritalin works as an appetite suppressant. I fell off the growth chart almost right when they put me on it. It stunted my growth. I know this because my brothers are all taller than me.

That title will forever be mine.
My younger brother is more than half a foot taller than me and my parents, so the potential was clearly there.

Well, I am 5 ft 7, but I could have been average

Attached: 6246112900.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Yeah,Mom was on a shit diet and probably a lot of other shit since my brothers are 5'10 and 6 feet while im 5'5.

wtf you me or sum?

>Ritalin
Whats that for?

Lmao this is some lazy ass trolling nigger

Just stating that we both are manlet Yea Forumsros and that parents are mostly to blame for our shortness.

Heads up, capitalization for emphasis immediately indicates to me that you are below me intellectually.
A diet based on animal products will shorten your life. It is a calorie-dense diet sufficient for primitives but is inadequate for the modern man. You're welcome for the tip.

T.manlet.

Fuck you im 4'8 im the shortest!

ADHD tbh

Just measured to be sure. The tape said 48. Im 4'8 the absolute shortest guaranteed. Get da fuck out o here goodnight.

All hail the king of the manlets!